IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 31st Dec. 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. For all information related to Sai Amrit Vani, Please visit www..info

2. On 31st Dec. 2009, the last day of the year, Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani will again be held at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi. at the same old usual time ie 11 AM to 12:30 Noon.

3. Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be

written to ‘’.

4. For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani/prayan of Sai Satcharitra, we consider letters received up to evening of Wednesday (Indian Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

5. Devotees sending many names for prayers, should ask all those named in the letter to recite/read or atleast listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani and ensure that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at least on Thursdays. Let them also do some karam.

6. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting/reading or

listening Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or doing prayan of the chapter of Sai Satcharitra? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

7. Following are the letters received for 31st Dec. 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thusrday or prayan of Sai Satcharitra, have not been included in this. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

8. It is requested that please avoid coming to for recitation of Sai Amrit Vani if any member in the family is having cough and cold. Devotees may recite the Sai Amrit Vani at their respective homes at 11 AM to be with us. Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos. 011-26346942, 09868966605 or 09312494767, only after 11 AM and before 7 PM (IST) on any day, except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays P L E A S E .

If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them. absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

9. I have omitted all those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

Group website www..info

1. "Usha Kiran" <yashodaisy21............

"Sai Veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Shri Ashok ji/Veena ji Namaste Pleaseadd our names to the prayer list for 31st December 2009Thursday. ShriSai Amritvani will be recited by me on all our behalf on 31st December2009 , here in Sohar Oman.I pray humbly,

Baba to bless me by granting my three prayer requestswhich I have already placed at Baba's Lotus Feet. Koti Pranams to theLotus Feet of Shirdi Sai Deva and my Koti dhanyavads for the infiniteGrace shown by Shri Sai for accepting my prayers by giving Udi to me. Please answer my prayers at the earliest Baba. (I am a member of 'MySaiBaba20 group. I recite Shri Sai Ashtothar everydayduring my morning and evening prayers from many years. And I readchapter 37of Shri Sai Sachcharitha (Chavadi Procession) on everyThursday after my evening puja.) Mr. Usha Kiran Gudur ( Sohar, Oman) Mrs Yashoda Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mr. Rahul Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Rashmi Prem ( Bengaluru) Mr. Prem Kumar ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Shilpa Uday ( Bengaluru) Mr. Uday Kumar ( Bengaluru) Master Aaryan Rudra ( Bengaluru) Ms

Ruby Kiran ( Bengaluru) Mrs. Daisy (Alleppy) Thanking you OmSai Shri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai Usha Kiran Gudur Sohar 311 Oman & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha..............

Fwd: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 31th DEC 2009

Thursday, December 24, 2009 2:37 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji, Please include OUR names V TPARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will bereciting Sri Sai AmritVani ON 31th DEC 09--mythili k n & parthasarathy

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "venkataramanan obanampalli kuppuswamy" <kodivery1010..............

Re: Let us pray together, 3rd (Last and final) Lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Friday, December 25, 2009 2:23 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena garu

Please include our names for prayer on 31st Dec 2009.

Krishna Kalpana 30 years date of birth 24th Nov 1978Raghunandan 35 years

Vishnu Vandana Pulipaka date of birth 1-08-1972

Ravi Shankar Pulipaka 12-11-1967

O.K.Venkataramanan 10-10-1944

Sathyalakshmi 24-04-1950

Aditya Pulipaka 6-06-2000

Amitha Pulipaka 20-05-2005

Namasthe & Regards

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth..............

RE: Sri Sai Amrit Vani,date correction

Sunday, December 27, 2009 5:30 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Veena Maa and Ashokji,

Jai Sai Ram,

Many Blessings on all your good works.

With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani

and read Sri Sai Satcharita and pray on Dec.31st at home.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Koti Pranams at His Lotus Feet

Lord have mercy, Thank you!Jai Sai Ram

dobby sommer ca usa

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "Yerrabhaneni Narendar" <narendar................

Sri Sai Amrit Vani -- (31/12/2009 )

Sunday, December 27, 2009 4:03 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam, Pls include our family names for the sai amritvani prayers to be held on 31th December 2009 we will recite for Amritvani at our local time. Narendar, Dubai -- Listen to Amritvani (Dubai Local time 12:30pm -- Ist 11:00 am)Lavanya, Chennai Nishita, Chennai Hrishikesh, Chennai Ramaraju, ChennaiVijayalakshmi, ChennaiVasanthi Rammohan, Chennai (to get a good job and peace of mind) please pray our good health. SairamNarendar

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

6. "Krishrao" <Krishrao..............

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sunday, December 27, 2009 9:01 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

I had made an error sent in my previous e-mail sent earlier today (wrong date) : my apologies and regret any inconvenience caused.

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, December 31, 2009

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

7. "Prajitha Thampi" <prajithathampi...............

Request for prayers during chanting of SaiAmrit Vani

Sunday, December 27, 2009 7:30 PM

To:"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Dear Veenaji and Ashokji,

Please include me in the prayer request for this thursday (Dec 31st) during chanting of Sai AmritVani. My name is Prajitha and I live in Gainesville, Florida. I will be chanting Sai AmritVani and also reading Satcharita (Chapter 8).

Thank you very much,

Lovng SaiRams

Prajitha

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

8. "prakashraj pradhan" <prpradhan68...........

Please include our names for the 30th Dec Parayana.

Sunday, December 27, 2009 12:21 PM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Saimaa & Ashokji,

Sairam, Please include our names for the 30th Dec year end Parayana, we'll read one chapter from the Sai Satcharitra & listne to Sai Amritvani.

1) Saisatakshee Pradhan Cuttack,

2) Sukanya Nayak Cuttack,

3) P R Pradhan Abu Dhabi.

Warm regards.PRADHAN P. R.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

9. "amita" <amitas..............

Sai Amrit Vani Recitation on Thursday, Decembre 31, 2009

Sunday, December 27, 2009 9:44 AM

veena_gupta_2000

JAI SAI RAM

Please include my name in the recitation of Sai Amrit Vani on December 31st. I will be reading/reciting it as well.

Amita Shunglu, Toronto, Canada

10. vedavalli narayan <vedavalli22...............> request> veena_gupta_2000 Sunday, December 27, 2009, 11:52 PM> Dear Veenaji & Ashokji,> Pranams ,My usual request to include my name in your> prayers on 31st dec. I'll read & recite amruthavani at> the same time.Please pray for thye names below.Thanks a lot> > VEDAVALLI,bangalore. india.premavivekmridula & uday.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

11. "Rathna.S. Iyer" <sai_rathna_iyer..........

Please include my name

Sunday, December 27, 2009 11:23 PM

"veena guptha" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Sairam

Please include my name for the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 31 Dec 09.

I will read and recite Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer from our home Alberta, Canada.

Sairam

Rathna Iyer

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

12. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria................

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (31.12.2009) Sai Amritvani Prayer

Monday, December 28, 2009 12:29 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAMDear Veena Aunty & Ashok UnclejiPlease Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti, financial sthiti and good health for this Thursday (31.12.2009) .I will be listening to the AmritVani prayers myself on this day.HANSA TOKERIA - INDORE,M.P.SONAL PAREKH - MUMBAIVISHAL PAREKH - MUMBAIYUG PAREKH - MUMBAIRUPAL DAS - USARAHUL DAS - USARACHIT DAS - USA RIYA DAS - USARAMESH TOKERIA - INDOREKALPANA TOKERIA - INDORENIRAV (CHIKU) - INDORE

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

13. "Ravi Shankar Certified Energy Auditor" <ravishankar_energyauditor.............

NAMASKARAMS GUPTHA JI AND VEENA MAJI !!!!!!

Monday, December 28, 2009 10:04 AM

"Ashok Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

NAMASKARAM GUPTHA JI VEENA MAJI !!!I REQUEST YOU TO INCLUDE MY NAME AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS NAMES IN THE PRAYERS ON 31 ST DECEMBER 2009 .PLEASE PRAY FOR FINANCIAL STHITHI, SHUK , SHANTHI,SUCCESS AND BEST MARKS IN EXAMS FOR R.SOWMA ,FRUITFUL BUSINESS ORDERS FOR SELFAND GOOD HEALTH FOR T.KRITHIKA AND N.NITHYA .I AM IN NEED OF BUSINESS ORDERS VEENAMA ....I WILL BE READING SAI AMRIT VANI MYSELF ON THE PARTICULAR DAYAND SAI CHAT SARITHRA CHAPTER :8AT 11.00 AM AT CHENNAI . 1. N.RAVI SHANKAR - CHENNAI 2. T.KRITHIKA - CHENNAI 3. R.SOWMYA - CHENNAI 4. N.NITHYA - CHENNAI NAMASKARAMS ONCE AGAIN VEENA MA N.RAVI SHANKAR CHENNAI

14. "zayasankar serou" <zserou..............

Sairam

Monday, December 28, 2009 5:24 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Mrs Veenaji and Guptaji,

Sairam

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRUTHAVANI PRAYERS on 31.12.2009.

We will read and listen the SRI SAI AMRUTHAVANI on the same day from my residence

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh.

BABA BLESS US ALL.

Sairam

Serou (UK)

15. "DINAR TRADING CO LLC" <dinartc............

Prayers

Monday, December 28, 2009 4:45 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

SAI RAM VEENAJI AND ASHOKJI PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 31.12.09.THOUGH I AM ON FLIGHT THAT DAY BUT I SHALL LISTEN AND READ SSC TO THANKBABA AND SEEK HIS GRACE FOR THE YEAR 2010. THANKSAT HIS LOTUS FEET DEEPAK (DUBAI, U.A.E.) & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

16. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas...............

Amritvani prayers on Dec 31st '09

Monday, December 28, 2009 10:16 PM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!

Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on Dec 31st '09.

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place.OM SAI RAMHariniSrinivas

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

17. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta...............

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 31st Dec. '09

Monday, December 28, 2009 10:47 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear VeenaJi and GuptaJi,Jai Sai Ram.Wish you, Guptaji and all this group members a very very happy new year. May Baba shower his grace on all of us on this new year.Thanks for including our names and also praying for us inthe last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers. Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us onThursday 31st Dec. 2009 Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers:Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, KeralaGirija S. Manohar - Spouse, Palghat, KeralaAkash S. Manohar - Son,Palghat, Kerala Shyam Manohar - Self,Dubai, UAEI (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatcharita on the day. With Pranams.Shyam>

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

18. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi...............

Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer Request

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:29 AM

Om Sri Sai RamSaimaa & AshokjiPlease include Mohan, Geetha and Arun from Dubai. Geetha will recite Sri Sai Amritvani Prayer on 31st thursday.Thank you with humble pranams

19. "ramanarao kothuri" <vrrkothuri...............

Request for prayer on 31st Dec-09 Thursday

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 12:29 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Maa

Kindly include my name for the prayers on 31st Dec-09 Thursday.I will read Sai Amritvani and Sai Sat Charitra on 31Dec-09 Thursday.

k venkata ramana rao

visakhapatnam

andhra pradesh

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

20. "manish" <manish...............

Please include us in the Sai Vani Prayers on 31-Dec-09

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 12:09 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Gupta ji, Happy New Year and regards,Please include us in your prayers as we shall be reciting/listening to Sree Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday, 31-Dec-09. We again and again thank baba to be with us during these trying times! Regards Manish Gupta - Listen at Dubai/Sharjah Kanchan Gupta - Recite/Listen at Sharjah

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

21. "Chandra Sekaran V" <vchandrasn..............

Prayer Request/Sai Amritavani

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:02 AM

"Veenaji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & Ashokji,

SAI RAM!

Please pray for everything to go good and bless us for a successful and prosperous career!Brother in-law,My wife & I will be reciting Sai Amritavani from Ellicott City,Maryland.

Kindly include our name and prayers during Sai Amritavani performed on Dec 31st.

Chandra Sekaran-Very good future,career & fortune,also good health,Peace & Happiness.

PR to go good & fast.Project to keep extending in future.Visa stamping to go good,smooth and successful.

Anand Srinivasan-He has to get department teaching/research assistantship next semester.He has to get intrnship also during summer.Baba has to bless him for that,also for his good health,Peace & Happiness.He has to study well and be outstanding.

Sai Siddhish C Sekar-Good Health,Knowledge & Happiness.He has to be hale & healthy.He has to start picking things & words and start talking.

Padmini,Srinivasan,Priya-Good Health,Happiness & Peace.Hale & Healthy.Padmini & Srinivasan yearly/general check up to be normal.House dealings to finish off soon smoothly.Mother Padmini health checkups to be normal.

Kavitha Murali-To settle down in life happily with her husband.Good Health,Peace & Happiness

May Sais Grace & Karuna be with one and all.Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

OM SAI OM SAI JAY JAY SAI!

Thanks & Regards,Chandra

22. "ravi pad" <ravi_pad2003..............

sai amritha vani

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:51 AM

sairam veenaji

with the grace of baba we would be read and hear amritha vani and sacharitha on 31 dec at

austin usa last week we read at dallals

padma ravindiran

sairam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

End of 1st lot of letters.