IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 14th Jan 2010

Jai Sai Ram

1. On 14th Jan 2010 Group recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani is going to be held at again at 19A, Pocket – B, Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi at the same time ie 11 AM.

2. We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 only.

3. Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

4. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon

is not possible (your Local time).

5. Following are the letters received for 14th Jan 2010 upto afternoon Wednesday. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday have not been included in this.

6. Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi . when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong. LET US ALL PRAY FOR ALL ALONG WITH Veena Maa.

7. Devotees may contact Mrs Gupta on phone nos. 011-26346942, 09868966605 or 09312494767, only after 11 AM and before 7 PM (IST) on any day, except Thursdays and no calls on Thursdays P L E A S E . If devotees who join us in absentia, find it difficult to recite from 11 AM, they can do it, at any time, as convenient to them.

8. I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

40. "Ramkumar Thirumangalam" <ramkumar_t_s..........

Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:05 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok Gupta ji and Veena MaaI request you kindly to pray for my daughter Saikripa who has been severely constipated and we have been hearing that the medicationshe is on for relieving the problem may cause adverse effects. Please pray to Sainath to cure her without the need to continuethe medicine.The following will be reciting the Sai Amrit Vani and do the parayan of Sai Satchrita chapter 10 this Thursday, January 14th, 2010.================================================================Ramkumar and Sankari,

Chantilly, VA USAMrs. Lalitha Subramanian, Chennai, India.Sivakumar, Sydney, Australia. Please include the above names and the following names in your prayers.===================================================N.SubramanianT S. Ravishankar and ShyamalaPrema(Chennai India)Saikripa(Chantilly, VA,USA)Sowmya(Sydney, Australia) May Sai's Grace and Karuna be with one and all. Samastha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu! RegardsRamkumar

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

41. "Rupak Das" <heyrupak.............

Inclusion of names for sree Sai Amrit Vani on thursday January 14, 2009

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:29 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Hi,Veenaji/Ashokji,

Jai Sai Ram ! Baba ka lotus charano mein koti pranaam ! Please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer and the recital of Sri Sai Sat Charitra this thursday on January 14, 2009. We will recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and listen to Sri Sai Sat Charitra at our place.

Rupak Das, Atlanta, GA

Lopa D. Chowdhury, Atlanta, GA

Shivangi Das, Atlanta, GA

Shinjini Das, Atlanta, GA

Best Regards,

Rupak Das

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

42. "SAMPATH KUMAR" <sampath12345............

Sai AmritVani Paryers-My mothers Paralytic stroke recovery...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:17 AM

"veenaji" veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Veenammaji and Ashokji,

Please submit our earnest Prayers to Babaji for my Mother paralytic stroke recovery immediately my mothers paralytic stroke -right leg,right hand and mouth, Please Baba show mercy on my mother and regain nromal health, she is a simple sowl never hurt any one and always leading satvik life,

We will recite/listen Sri Sai AmritVani and Sri Sai Satcharitra

sampath

srikantha

manjesh

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

43. "sharadha devi" <sharadadevi..........

SAI AMRITVANI Prayers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 7:58 PM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Om SairamDear Veenamaji and AshokjiPlease include the following names in 14 January Prayers. We will do the Sai Amritvani parayan and read chapter 10 in Sai satcharita on Theursday 14 January.We wish you Happy Ponggal too.

Sharada Naidu -Malaysia

Kalavathy and prabogaran MalaysiaGayathri, Denaendra and Rubaendra Malaysia

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

44. "taruna kumar" <tarunakumar9...........

RECITATION OF SAI AMRITVANI ON 14TH JAN 2010

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 5:17 PM

veena_gupta_2000

OM SAI RAMRespected VEENA MAA & ASHOK UNCLEPranamsI will recite SAI AMRITVANI ON 14TH JAN 2010.PLEASE INCLUDE MY PRAYERS:-PLEASE PRAY FOR GOOD HEALTH,LONG LIFE,SUCCESS,HSMP VISA,IT JOB FOR GAURAV KUMAR.PLEASE PRAY FOR LONG LIFE,GOOD HEALTH,GOOD FINANCES,SUCCESS,WELLBEING,RESPECT FOR BALDEV GULATI,KAMLESH GULATI.PLEASE PRAY FOR GOOD HEALTH LONG LIFE,SUCCESS,GOOD BUSINESS,GOOD STUDIES,HAPPINESS,FUTURE FOR ASHWANI,SEEMA,JASMINE,AKASH MALIK.PLEASE PRAY FOR GOOD HEALTH,LONG LIFE,SUCCESS,GOOD MONEY FOR POONAM

45. "Ganesh Venkatachalam" <ganeshvenkat.........

Thursday Prayers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 4:20 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji:Our Respects and Pranam to Veenaji and yourself!Please kindly include the following names for the Thursday Prayers:Ganesh Venkatachalam, Lata Ganesh and Parvathy Ganesh

We are ever grateful and thankful for everything HE has done for all of us.

I have to meet my goals for the year 2010. I seek Baba's Grace to be successful and triumphant!We seek HIS Grace to remove all negativity, uncertainty, bring peace, prosperity and especially success at our careers and success for our daughter Parvathys' education at school.

I seek HIS GRACE to get a breakthrough in my endeavors to contribute to the growth of business in the Company where I work currently.I will listen to Sai Amritvani on Thursday Thank youGanesh VFairfax, Virginia

46. "arra mai" <asm_sudha............

please include our names for the prayers on 14th January

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:27 PM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams Please include my name and my husband name. arra sudhamai and anji devarapalliMminneapolis-Minnesotafor Sai AmritVani prayers on 14th January .We shall listen and recite the same from our place.OM SAI RAM sudhamai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

47. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta............

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 14th Jan. '10

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:06 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear VeenaJi and GuptaJi,Jai Sai Ram.Thank you for including our names and also praying for us inthe last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers. Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us onThursday 14th Jan 2010 Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers:Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, KeralaGirija S. Manohar - Spouse, Palghat, KeralaAkash S. Manohar - Son,Amritapuri, Kollam, Kerala Shyam Manohar - Self,Dubai, UAEI (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read SaiSatcharita on the day. With Pranams.Shyam

48. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas..........

Amritvani prayers on Jan 14th'10

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 12:52 PM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!

Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-California for Sai AmritVani prayers on Jan 14th'10.

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place.OM SAI RAMHariniSrinivas

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

49. "Nathalie M'Doihoma" <sainatha...............

PRAYER REQUEST thursday 14

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:21 PM

"SHIRDI BABA" <veena_gupta_2000

JAI SAI RAM I'd like to participate this thursday.I' listen SRI SAI AMRIT VANI and I read SRI SAI SATCHARITA;My name is NATHALIE M'DOIHOMA.Special request for my brother in law who is very ill.Prayer for unity, harmony and swamy guidance in my big family. THANK YOU very much JAI SAI RAM

50. "golu happy" <happygolky_golu...........

[ No Subject ]

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 9:40 PM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Om Sairam Veena Maa,

My humble regards to you and Ashok ji,

I thank you for praying to BABA for us and request you to pray for sh surinder, as medically speaking he has no cure, only BABA can give him life to be able to fulfill his worldly duties.

These lines i have been repeating in every mail i send to you, this is one such truth that hurts beyond words.BABA is our only hope.Your prayers are our help to keep him stable.He is having trouble in breathing now-a-days, also he has a lot of money outstanding to be repaid, BABA help him thru.

Please also pray for kanwalesh rohilla, kanchan rohilla,sushma mehta.

Also please pray for bhovika, avantika,manju ,mona, lisa and her new born baby,vanshaj,shashi and her children.

Mona is facing a lot of trouble in her newly married life, BABA restore her happiness and make her life smooth, she is staying with her parents and has joined a pvt bank to work and live.

To the father and protector of all, i offer my humble "naman" and pray to HIM to keep us in HIS love and protection.HE has recently given me relations i did not have,my prayers on HIS Lotus Feet to keep us together.

We all will be listning to SAI AMRITVANI and reading Sai Satcharitra at our respective places and in Faridabad on 14th jan 2010

SAIRAM.

Anu

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

51. "sujata raju" <sjtraju498...........

sai ram

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:31 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

Veena ma namaskarams

Please pray for me and my family for success in exams , good health , financial sthiti ,shukh ,shanthi,and improvement in business orders. I will be reading Sai Amrit Vani myself on 14th of January.

Smt.Sujata Hyderabad.

Rahul Kolkata

Vivek Hyderabd

Sri Harsha Hyderabad

Ravi Chennai

52. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30.........

Sri Sai Amritvani 14.1.2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:13 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to our God, Shri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 14.1.2010.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Chennai.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Chennai - Good Career & HealthYamini - Chennai - Good HealthPoorna - Chennai - Success for her upcoming exams & good health

Anand - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications Krishnamurthy - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications

Anusha - To have Swami's blessings and grace always

Kumar - To get relieved from medical complications

Best RegardsKeshav

53. "Nathalie M'Doihoma" <sainatha...........

RE: PRAYER REQUEST thursday 14

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 11:18 PM

"SHIRDI BABA" <veena_gupta_2000

JAI SAI RAM I'd like to participate this thursday.I' listen SRI SAI AMRIT VANI and I read SRI SAI SATCHARITA;My name is NATHALIE M'DOIHOMA.I live in Reunion Island. A Special request for my brother in law, Yannick M'doihoma who is very ill.Prayer for unity, harmony and swamy guidance in my big family. THANK YOU

very much JAI SAI RAM

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

54. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn..........

SAI AMRITVANI----PRAYER ON 14TH JAN

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 1:51 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenaji Ashokji

Pranams .Please pray for us .I'll hear and chant Amritvani and read Saicharita..

HAPPY SANKRANTHI.

Names for the prayer

Sarathy.SP

Vasantha.S

Nikhita.S

Arvind.S

Maithili.S

Saroja.S

Thanks for including our names for the prayer.Sairam

SARATHYS

DOHA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

55. "Ms nirmala menon" <nirmal_sai...........

sree sai amritvani prayer on 14-1-2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:40 AM

veena_gupta_2000

sairam veenajiI,A.Nirmala Menon from Trivandrum will read Sree sai Amritvani on 14 th jan 2010,please include me for the prayers and also the following for the pooja.K.P.Ambujakshi Amma ShertallayP.G.Prabha Sankar TrivandrumP Ravisankar fayetteville,AR,USMP ParameswaranNair TrivandrumValsalaKumari ''Jayanthi

''Sadasivan Nair ''P Prema ''Roshni Menon Shertallaywith pranamsA.Nirmala Menon

56. "Junitha Dhanasar" <junithad..........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani - 14th January 2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:12 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram,Dear Veenaji / Ashokji,Kindly include our names for tomorrow's puja - 14th Jan 2010-01-13Junitha Dhanasar - Johannesburg South Africa - Reciting Amrit VaniTrisha Dhanasar - Johannesburg South Africa - Reciting Amrit VaniWe pray to our Beloved Baba and thank Him for taking good care of us andanswering all our prayers. Helping us keep strong thru a tough recessionyear of 2009 and we pray to Baba that 2010 will be a better year for allpeople through out the world and may all prosper, progress and be happy.Kind regardsJai Sai Ram

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

57. "Ranjana Bansal" <ranjanabansal27........

Prayer in sai amrit vani

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:39 AM

veena_gupta_2000

To Veena Ma

Jai Sai Ram

I strongly believe in Sai Baba and i am doing Amrit Vani in a group at my home from last 3,4 months.Also reading Sai Satcharitra on a regular basis.Please pray for me in Sai Amrit Vani on 14 january on your behalf so that we can also feel his presence.

Thanking you

Ranjana bansal

Pitampura

New Delhi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

58. "Hayley Irusen" <hayleyirusen................

[ No Subject ]

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:32 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,SairamPlease include my mum(Ella) and dads(Basant) name for the Sri SaiAmrithvani prayer on 14 Jan 2010.Mum nearly lost her life on NewsDay,but with Babas blessing she survived her fatal illness.Pleaseinclude in the prayer blessings for her continued health and for dadto sell his farm so he can pay attention to ma's healthI will be reading and reciting Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer from our homein Durban South Africa.Basanth and EllaSairamKind regardsHayley

59. "Anil" <anilchandrot.........

Sai Amritavani Prayers - 14/01/2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 9:04 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji / Veena Ma

Its been two months plus since i have lost my job and i couldnt get a new job though i am trying hard to get one. I have applied to many but the response is not very encouragng

I really do not know what is Baba's plan for me however an interview has been fixed on Monday, 25th Jan at 10 - 10.30 AM UAE Time in Dubai English Speaking School & College, one of the leading British school here in Dubai for the position of Sr Accountant. They have shortlisted only 5, myself being one among them

Request you to kindly include my prayers for tomorrows Sai Amritavani Prayers . I will recite Sri Sai Amritavani at 11 AM UAE time

My details are as follows

Anil Kumar Vadekandy, Date of Birth 17.01.1968, Place of birthday Kannur District, Kerala State currently living in Dubai, UAE

May Baba's Blessings be with all of us

Warm Regards

Anil

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

60. "RAJESH KOUL" <koulrajesh............

Sai Amritvani Thursday 14/01/2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:27 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji,Sairam, 14/01/2010place: AustraliaSai Amritvani: Will recite Sai Amritvani on Thursday Please pray for the following Names:Pushker Nath Kaul Father (Undergoing Heart bypass surgery Please pray that all will be well with him) IndiaRajesh Koul (for continuous and permanent job) AustraliaRahul Pandya (for securing a job) AustraliaAnil Kingrani (for getting work and children as he has none) IndiaDileep Kaul (for securing a permanent Job) IndiaVijay Kaul (for getting a satisfactory job) IndiaRajiv Chowdary (Please pray for him to have children in his family) IndiaMeenakshi Koul Trisal (Please Pray for her to have tolerance, forbearance, wisdom and love) Australia Jai Sairam &

loveRajesh koulPerth Australia

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

61. "-:- BIRENDRA -:-" <birendra7..........

Re: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 9:05 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & Ashok Ji

Please include OUR names in Thrusday Prayer for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit at our home on that day.

i.e. 14th of Jan 2010

Thanks & Regards,

Birendra Kandpal - myself

Hansi Kandpal - wife

Arpita Kandpal-daughter

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 7

62. "Sirisha Gorantla" <satyagorantla...........

PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAMES IN SAI AMRIT VANI RECITATION ON JAN 14TH,2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 10:27 AM

veena_gupta_2000

OM SAIRAM!!Dearest Veena maaji & Ashok ji,

I would like to thank you for all your prayers for me and my family and every other person who was in need and stress. Also, I would like to thank you both from the bottom of my heart for your prayers as my green card processing has passed the 2nd stage and I am on to the last stage now. I have been struggling with this for years now.

Please pray for our family to Baba and seek his blessings so we always remain at his feet.

I will listen to Sai Amrit Vani (Chicago,US) in the morning/evening as I will be at work at 11 am. I will read chapter allocated in Sai Satcharitra.Please

include the following names in the prayer:Me - Satya Sirisha Gorantla (I will recite Sai Amrit Vani. Please pray for some peace and stability in my personal life as well as in my career.My green card process is in the last stage now,so please pray that it goes well smoothly. This is my 4rth try and my final hope.)Husband - Sudhakar Tadiboyina (Please pray so he becomes responsible in his business and gets a steady income)Kids - Sai Smaran Tadiboyina (Please pray for his education & good health) Smaritha Sai Tadiboyina (Please pray for her good health)Mother - Vijaya lakshmi Gorantla - For good health, peace and happinessFather - Ramarao Gorantla (Please pray for the financial stability, peace and happiness in his life)Sujatha Tadiboyina - For good health, peace and happinessSriRamaMurthy Tadiboyina - For good health, peace and

happiness.

I also would like to pray for the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. May Baba help them to restore their lives to normalcy.

My Sincere Thanks and Humble Pranamams to you both for your wonderful service!Thank you,Sirisha

63. "aritha juvvadi" <arithajuvvadi........

sai amritvani

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 10:15 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena maa,Ashok uncle,

Jai Sai Ram.Please include our names in 14 th jan Sai Amritvani prayers.I will read Sai Amritvani and satcharita at our place here in Durham(USA)Please pray for our good health.

Thank you,

Aritha Juvvadi

Abhiram Juvvadi

Sanjana Juvvadi

64. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah..........

Deeply requesting you please pray for us on Thursday’s (January 14, 2010) Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 10:13 AM

veena_gupta_2000

OM SRI SAI RAM

Wish you HAPPY SANKRANTI

Most Respected

Uncleji and SaiMaaji,

My thousands of Pranam to both of you. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (January 14, 2010). I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (January 14, 2010) Sai Amrita Vani recitation. We deeply need of Swami’s Blessings. I have appear one interview in Bangalore, please pray swami so that I should get through it.

I am requesting you please pray for me so that I should place well in Bangalore and fulfill my dreams.

I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they can put full attentions to BABA.

On Thursday (January 14, 2010) my wife will recite Sai Amrita Vani at about 11 am. We will listen Sai Amrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm.

And thanks for including our names in last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Name: Mridul Borah, Bangalore

Wife’s name: Moushumi Borah, Bangalore

Daughter: Hrishmita Borah, Bangalore

And following lisl is from Guwahati, Assam

Mother: Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughter

Brother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria, Son: Nilkamal

Sister: Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr. Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder

And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna Talukder

Mama: Khetra Phukan

With Sai's Prayer

mridul borah, Bangalore

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

65. "sangeeta chawla" <sangeeta_chawla.........

Prayers for my sister Raj Chandana

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 10:09 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji My cousin Seema Verma had sent u a request to add me to ur prayer meeting in Nov 09. I have been doing the prayers every thursday since than but did not send u the mail again. Please add me to ur prayer list for 1/14/2110. I live in NJ/ USA thus I won't be able to pray at tha same time.PLEASE HELP ME - MY SISTER IS VERY SICK. PLEASE GET BLESSINGS FROM BABA FOR HER. PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I HELP HER TO GET WELL SOON.HER NAME IS RAJ CHANDNA. PLEASE ADD HER TO UR PRAYERS.Regdssangeeta

66. "Dr. Prahlada Rao" <prahladab..........

Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani- 14th Jan 2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 9:20 AM

veena_gupta_2000

SaiRam

Pl include my name in the prayers list for Swamy’s blessings.

I will be chant on 14th Jan 2010 Sri Sai Amrit Vani usual time ie 11 AM to 12:30 Noon.

BB.Prahlada rao - Bangalore

Warm RegardsPrahlada Rao B.B.

End of 2nd lot of letters.