IndiaDivine.org

Cleaning House for 2010...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cleaning House for 2010...

By: Shoba MurliLast Week I threw out worrying, it was getting old and in the way.It kept me from being me; I couldn't do things God's way.I threw out a book on MY PAST(Didn't have time to read it anyway).Replaced it with NEW GOALS, started reading it today.I threw out hate and bad memories, (Remember how I treasured them so)?Got me a NEW PHILOSOPHY too, threw out the one from long ago.Brought in some new books too, called I CAN, I WILL, and I MUST.Threw out I might, I think and I ought.WOW, you should've seen the dust.I ran across an OLD FRIEND, I hadn't talked to in a while.His name is GOD the Father, and I really like His style.He helped me to do some cleaning and added some things Himself.Like PRAYER, HOPE, FAITH and LOVE,Yes... I placed them right on the shelf.I picked up this special thing and placed it at

the front door.I FOUND IT- it's called PEACE. Nothing gets me down anymore.Yes, I've got my house looking nice.Looks good around the place.For things like Worry and Trouble there just isn't any space.It's good to do a little house cleaning, Get rid of the things on the shelf.It sure makes things brighter; maybe you should TRY IT YOURSELF.BE BLESSED AND BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!May the Lord open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing that you will not have room enough to receive it all.May the Lord bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you could ever hope for. BE BLESSED AND BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!! Keep the Faith!!! BRING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW BEGINING...HAPPY NEW YEAR ..Sai Bless You..

CA.Ashvani Mathur

http://ashvanimathur-spiritualworld.blogspot.com/