IndiaDivine.org

My Power is eternal - Swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mine is no mesmerism, miracle, or magic! Mine is genuine Divine Power. Small minds and limited intellects cannot comprehend them. They have no strength or stamina to grasp the magnificence and the majesty. God can do anything. He has all Power in the palm of His hand. My body, like all other bodies, is a temporary habitation; but My Power is Eternal, All-pervasive, and Ever-dominant.- SwamiOne morning, I found a group of young men from a college in Bangalore praying to Baba to take them to the top of the hill on the left bank of the Chitravathi river. They hoped that once there, Baba would take from the famous tamarind tree [Kalpavriksham], fruits of different species. I too joined in the appeal but Baba was determinedly silent for a while. He then said sharply, "Do I require that particular tree? Any tree will do, will it

not?" We were filled with the hope that He would give us fruits from some other tree and make it immortal! But no; instead He continued, "Why do you imagine that I want a tree? Is not sand good enough?" We now thought that He would give us something from the river-bed. Soon we were disillusioned. For He said, "Why do I need the sand of the river-bed? Will not any sand do?" Since building construction was in progress in Prasanti Nilayam, truck loads of sand had been heaped on one side. So I said, "Swami,perhaps we can sit on this sand heap itself." Swami retorted, "Do you think that creation of something out of sand alone is a miracle? Is sand so essential?" We were stumped and did not know what to say. I just then recalled that Baba created many objects with a mere wave of His hand. Meanwhile, He continued, "Should I create something so that you can see a miracle? Is not your existence itself a miracle of Mine?" He then rose and walked away, leaving us

stunned by the revelation that He was none other than the Incarnation of the One Universal God.N.Kasturi, in Sathyam, Sivam, Sundaram, Vol III

Om Sai Ram

AUM SAI RAM

Sai Ram dear Saibandhu Sri Kumar Mahadevan,

Humble pranams at the Lotus Feet of Bhagavan.

Thanks for posting such a wonderful miracle of Swami. How wonderfully and simplistically Swami has revealed the " Grand Truth "  that everything we see around us including ourselves  --- but rarely realise that it is also a miracle--- is the miracle of Swami in the real sense , but under the spell of Maya we fail to recognize this Truth and expect miracles of other kinds to be performed by Swami. Wonderful are the ways of God!!! 

Sai Ram.

Ranganatha.Rao

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 9:31 AM, kumar mahadevan <mahadevan12 wrote:

Mine is no mesmerism, miracle, or magic! Mine is genuine Divine Power. Small minds and limited intellects cannot comprehend them. They have no strength or stamina to grasp the magnificence and the majesty. God can do anything. He has all Power in the palm of His hand. My body, like all other bodies, is a temporary habitation; but My Power is Eternal, All-pervasive, and Ever-dominant.

- SwamiOne morning, I found a group of young men from a college in Bangalore praying to Baba to take them to the top of the hill on the left bank of the Chitravathi river. They hoped that once there, Baba would take from the famous tamarind tree [Kalpavriksham], fruits of different species. I too joined in the appeal but Baba was determinedly silent for a while. He then said sharply, " Do I require that particular tree? Any tree will do, will it not? " We were filled with the hope that He would give us fruits from some other tree and make it immortal! But no; instead He continued, " Why do you imagine that I want a tree? Is not sand good enough? " We now thought that He would give us something from the river-bed. Soon we were disillusioned. For He said, " Why do I need the sand of the river-bed? Will not any sand do? " Since building construction was in progress in Prasanti Nilayam, truck loads of sand had been heaped on one side. So I said, " Swami,perhaps we can sit on this sand heap itself. " Swami retorted, " Do you think that creation of something out of sand alone is a miracle? Is sand so essential? " We were stumped and did not know what to say. I just then recalled that Baba created many objects with a mere wave of His hand. Meanwhile, He continued, " Should I create something so that you can see a miracle? Is not your existence itself a miracle of Mine? " He then rose and walked away, leaving us stunned by the revelation that He was none other than the Incarnation of the One Universal God.

N.Kasturi, in Sathyam, Sivam, Sundaram, Vol III

Om Sai Ram