IndiaDivine.org

Sai Ram - I am in a state of confusion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram Sai Brothers & Sisters,

I am in a state of confusion & don’t really know what & how to feel. I am 32 years old & proud to say that I am going to be a mother. My partner & I are

very excited about my pregnancy. However, we are not married . We prayed about a child, because both my partner & I were told that it will be very difficult to conceive a baby & if we do plan on having a baby, we must both go on fertility treatment. By the

grace, of the Almighty, we were blessed with this little miracle growing inside of me. I am 14 weeks pregnant & look forward of the arrival of my little miracle. The problem is that I feel that I am extremely under a lot of stress. I prayed hard to Swami,

to give me the courage & strength to pull through the next few months. My friends were overjoyed when I told them about my being pregnant, the response & feeling that I got from my close friends were over-whelming. It’s the way my family feels, that concerns

me. They all say that they are happy for me, but deep inside I feel a sense of rejection. I know that they are disappointed over the fact that My partner & I are unmarried, but I accept this blessing & miracle as a GIFT FROM GOD. I always put the feelings

& well-being of every-one before myself & have always been there for people in Good Times & Bad Times- I know that maybe now is the time for me to change & put myself first & my unborn baby. I am constantly thinking about how everybody else is feeling about

this pregnancy & wondering what they saying behind my back. Why could they just tell me that they are unhappy & then at least I know where I stand. My immediate family(Mother,Father,Brothers, Sister) is happy about the pregnancy. People like my aunts,uncles

etc. are the ones that I getting these vibes from. I have been praying to Swami to please remove these stinking thinking thoughts & feelings of anxiety. I am even reduced to tears when I think about it. Even though no-one has spoken to me about it, I still

feel the pain & hurt deep within. The arrival of a new life should be one of excitement & a joyous feeling. I feel that I am all alone and have no one to turn to except for Sai. I am sorry for spilling this out to you all, but please can I have some guidance

& words of encouragement. I always accept everything that happens Good or Bad- as the Will of Swami. Do you think that Swami is punishing me?????? I am living with my 2 cousins & although they say that they are happy for me – I feel the tension & anxiety in

the air. To date, no one has asked me “HOW DO YOU FEEL.ARE YOU OK??????” I am extremely emotional.

Thank you for listening to me & may Swami bless you all.

Sai Ram

Kamani Pather

" Love All Serve All " " Help Ever Hurt Never "

" Hands That Help Are Holier Than Lips That Pray "

Important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers apply to this email.

Please visit http://www.avi.co.za/aviemaildisclaimer.aspx to read the Disclaimer.

If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to disclaimer and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.

Om Sai Ram Dear Sister,

I have also a sister with same name.

Donot worry when Swami is there. Try to get married

which is necessary for your childs future. Believe

in God and keep your mind clean and you can see

God in you.

May Baba's blessing be with you and family always.

Lokha Samastha Sugino Bhawandhu !

With Pranams and Good Wishes

Sadanandan

"Kamani" <Kamani Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 12:50:57 PM[sBOI-post] Sai Ram - I am in a state of confusion

Om Sai Ram Sai Brothers & Sisters,

I am in a state of confusion & don’t really know what & how to feel. I am 32 years old & proud to say that I am going to be a mother. My partner & I are very excited about my pregnancy. However, we are not married . We prayed about a child, because both my partner & I were told that it will be very difficult to conceive a baby & if we do plan on having a baby, we must both go on fertility treatment. By the grace, of the Almighty, we were blessed with this little miracle growing inside of me. I am 14 weeks pregnant & look forward of the arrival of my little miracle. The problem is that I feel that I am extremely under a lot of stress. I prayed hard to Swami, to give me the courage & strength to pull through the next few months. My friends were overjoyed when I told them about my being pregnant, the response & feeling

that I got from my close friends were over-whelming. It’s the way my family feels, that concerns me. They all say that they are happy for me, but deep inside I feel a sense of rejection. I know that they are disappointed over the fact that My partner & I are unmarried, but I accept this blessing & miracle as a GIFT FROM GOD. I always put the feelings & well-being of every-one before myself & have always been there for people in Good Times & Bad Times- I know that maybe now is the time for me to change & put myself first & my unborn baby. I am constantly thinking about how everybody else is feeling about this pregnancy & wondering what they saying behind my back. Why could they just tell me that they are unhappy & then at least I know where I stand. My immediate family(Mother, Father,Brothers, Sister) is happy about the pregnancy. People like my aunts,uncles etc. are the ones that I getting

these vibes from. I have been praying to Swami to please remove these stinking thinking thoughts & feelings of anxiety. I am even reduced to tears when I think about it. Even though no-one has spoken to me about it, I still feel the pain & hurt deep within. The arrival of a new life should be one of excitement & a joyous feeling. I feel that I am all alone and have no one to turn to except for Sai. I am sorry for spilling this out to you all, but please can I have some guidance & words of encouragement. I always accept everything that happens Good or Bad- as the Will of Swami. Do you think that Swami is punishing me?????? I am living with my 2 cousins & although they say that they are happy for me – I feel the tension & anxiety in the air. To date, no one has asked me “HOW DO YOU FEEL.ARE YOU OK??????” I am extremely emotional.

Thank you for listening to me & may Swami bless you all.

Sai Ram

Kamani Pather "Love All Serve AllHelp Ever Hurt NeverHands That Help Are Holier Than Lips That

Pray"

Important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers apply to this email.Please visit http://www.avi. co.za/aviemaildi sclaimer. aspx to read the Disclaimer.If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to disclaimer (AT) avi (DOT) co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.