please put across the same question to Swami

He knows what is right and what is wrong,We are only his followers

Sairam

Chander Ramanathan

------------------

Sairam Sister.

The behaviour is normal for a devotee , who is restless and eager to

have Lords physical

presence and Darshan. This is starting point.

He wish to Talk, think, share, shout etc about his Loving Lord and

bring his/her out emotions, which

The Lord has showered on His devotee.

In Parthy, many come across with such experience and everything is

learning and progress upwards

if we enquire ourself continuously, we will get some answers always

All Spiritual practices leads to Peace, Happiness and Silence.

In Ribhu Geetha, Lord Shiva teaches his Devotee Ribhu to Keep Maha

Mouna (Highest Silence) to reveal

the Divine within us.

Devotees who have progressed will always maintain silence and

expects the same from others.

Thats why our Parthy is called Prashanti Nilayam. The abode of

highest peace.

Not to worry, your repentence for even small mistake, will lead to

the right path and destination.

That is the very purpose, our Beloved Lord has Descended to redeem

all our life.

Repetition of any Ishta Devata Mantra or sloka - mentally, you can

control your mind to an extent, which is flowing outside.

Sairam is the easiest and shortest mantra you can chant, to control

the mind.

Finally we have to pass lot of tests of the Lord by the way of

devotees and by other means, as Lord has installed himself in

everyone.

Thank you, and this is my humble opinion.

Sairam and love

Ramanan

--------------------------

Sairam Praveena;

Irrespective of our own problems and concerns, i think rules are

rules and everyone should follow this without considering whether

they are harming or disturbing others or not. Though sometimes we may

not harm anyone, however we might be simply encouraging others to

follow same route.

In my opinion, you should follow the rules of Prashanti as strictly

as you can. Your whisper may not cause any harm to others but may

simply break the rules of Prashanti.

I respect your emotions, however, please respect the rules and follow

it like you follow your breath.

May swami bless you and your family all the time.

anand.

-------------------------

Sairam,

I have been blessed to be in parthy for two days

recently.During darshan time in the long gap of waiting for baba's

darshan a confusing incident has happened.Please guide me in this

aspect.

I have tried to meditate for some time during waiting but

unable to concentrate because of my eagerness to have swami's

darshan and restlessness as my train time is nearing.During that

time, I have come across a strong sai devottee beside me.I have

found many interesting things from her regarding swamy and I thought

I am blessed with sai satsang and many of my doubts are being

clarified.While doing so we were very carefull in not disturbing

others and we were only wispering slowly.During this time a lady

beside me started looking at us very seriouly and I noticed that her

entire concentration was on us shouting that we have to maintain

silence.I have come there with heavy heart full of sorrow and at

that time I was feeling that baba is guiding me in the form of

devotee.During that time ,when this lady started shouting on us I

humbly replied to her that we are not disturbing others as we are

only wispering slowly that too on sai satsang and please stop moral

policing and better mind herself.

Though ,I don't say that I am correct I felt that I

don't have any option .We are not allowed to take books or pens.I

was not able to concentrate on meditation.What are we Supposed to

do ?Kindly guide me please.

sairam,

praveena

Sai Ram,

That is another way Bhagavan is giving Himself to us. If Darsan ware a cosy affair that could be had at ones leisure, may be we would fail to learn many new lessons ,that would remake ourselves into the beings we really are ( Premasworoopas All!) .Total acceptance ( sarva sweekriti)is Devine. When the apparenly rude admonitions of moral policing irritate us and prevent us from continuing what we `thought` best Bhagavan may be telling us ever so tenderly. `Get over this irritation too my child, There is no place for that in embodiments of Love. Sitting here in this Darsan Hall go on remaking yourself Bangaroo')

Love of Our Lord for All !

Murali

-

SBOI Group

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:01 AM

Re: [sBOI-post] Am I correct or rude (members replies)

Scroll down to the bottom of this page to read the message : "Am I correct or rude"-------------------------Re: [sBOI-post] Am I correct or rude I have read your mail.Dharshan of swami is great boon for all of us sai devotees.We all visiting parthy to have a good dharshan of swami at his abode of peace.But to get the dharshan we need to wait few hours everyday at prasanthinilayam.This waiting may outwordly look like something waiting at railway station for a train or at bus station for a bus.But really it is not. When we wait at sai kulwanth hall we should realise that we are sitting in a place where tremendous vibrations are surrounded.So we should be in a position to receive those vibrations to raise our energy level.Because the divine vibrations are the supreme that we can not see or experience anywhere. Many times I visited Parthy in my 46 years of lifetime. But last year I have attended yoga classes and learned yoga practiceS. I am practicing the yoga till today.I have visited parthy for this new year 2008. This time it was really a realising trip for me.Because when we were waiting at sai kulwan hall I was meditating most of the time and when swami starts from his residence I could able to feel the divine vibrations and when his car comes near to us the vibrations were growing and we can feel the limitless bliss and happiness even though we close our eyes when swami crosses over area.So if we have such practices at our living place, it will be easy for us to overcome such situations what you faced.This is my personal opinion.Thank youvijaya sai-------------------Sairamplease put across the same question to SwamiHe knows what is right and what is wrong,We are only his followersSairamChander Ramanathan------------------Sairam Sister.The behaviour is normal for a devotee , who is restless and eager to have Lords physicalpresence and Darshan. This is starting point.He wish to Talk, think, share, shout etc about his Loving Lord and bring his/her out emotions, whichThe Lord has showered on His devotee.In Parthy, many come across with such experience and everything is learning and progress upwardsif we enquire ourself continuously, we will get some answers alwaysAll Spiritual practices leads to Peace, Happiness and Silence.In Ribhu Geetha, Lord Shiva teaches his Devotee Ribhu to Keep Maha Mouna (Highest Silence) to revealthe Divine within us.Devotees who have progressed will always maintain silence and expects the same from others.Thats why our Parthy is called Prashanti Nilayam. The abode of highest peace.Not to worry, your repentence for even small mistake, will lead to the right path and destination.That is the very purpose, our Beloved Lord has Descended to redeem all our life.Repetition of any Ishta Devata Mantra or sloka - mentally, you can control your mind to an extent, which is flowing outside.Sairam is the easiest and shortest mantra you can chant, to control the mind. Finally we have to pass lot of tests of the Lord by the way of devotees and by other means, as Lord has installed himself in everyone.Thank you, and this is my humble opinion.Sairam and loveRamanan--------------------------Sairam Praveena;Irrespective of our own problems and concerns, i think rules are rules and everyone should follow this without considering whether they are harming or disturbing others or not. Though sometimes we may not harm anyone, however we might be simply encouraging others to follow same route.In my opinion, you should follow the rules of Prashanti as strictly as you can. Your whisper may not cause any harm to others but may simply break the rules of Prashanti. I respect your emotions, however, please respect the rules and follow it like you follow your breath. May swami bless you and your family all the time.anand.-------------------------Sairam,I have been blessed to be in parthy for two days recently.During darshan time in the long gap of waiting for baba's darshan a confusing incident has happened.Please guide me in this aspect.I have tried to meditate for some time during waiting but unable to concentrate because of my eagerness to have swami's darshan and restlessness as my train time is nearing.During that time, I have come across a strong sai devottee beside me.I have found many interesting things from her regarding swamy and I thought I am blessed with sai satsang and many of my doubts are being clarified.While doing so we were very carefull in not disturbing others and we were only wispering slowly.During this time a lady beside me started looking at us very seriouly and I noticed that her entire concentration was on us shouting that we have to maintain silence.I have come there with heavy heart full of sorrow and at that time I was feeling that baba is guiding me in the form of devotee.During that time ,when this lady started shouting on us I humbly replied to her that we are not disturbing others as we are only wispering slowly that too on sai satsang and please stop moral policing and better mind herself.Though ,I don't say that I am correct I felt that I don't have any option .We are not allowed to take books or pens.I was not able to concentrate on meditation.What are we Supposed to do ?Kindly guide me please.sairam,praveena___________

Dear Praveena,

I have seen your mail "AM I correct or rude".

Dear sai devotee,

Prasanthi nilayam rules framework is mainly for our internal prasanthi only and swami is always giving us the same prasanthi through his darshan, discourses and blessings and our intimate goal is prasanthi only. Anyway you are not so rude because you are feeling for the incident happened. but better to concentrate to meditate and chant sairam and spend the precious and dreemful time at saikulwanth hall waiting time for darshan happily by concentrating on swami and forget all the nearby sorroundings and at the same time giving respect to the rules and regulations of prashanti nilayam. ok best wishes and hope swamy will definitely showers his blessings on you by fulfiling your dreams and desires of your life. May Swamy bless all of us. pl wait for swamy's miracles and blessings with patience.

Sairam,

Bharati prasad

SBOI Group < Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:01:34 AMRe: [sBOI-post] Am I correct or rude (members replies)

Scroll down to the bottom of this page to read the message : "Am I correct or rude"------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -Re: [sBOI-post] Am I correct or rude I have read your mail.Dharshan of swami is great boon for all of us sai devotees.We all visiting parthy to have a good dharshan of swami at his abode of peace.But to get the dharshan we need to wait few hours everyday at prasanthinilayam. This waiting may outwordly look like something waiting at railway station for a train or at bus station for a bus.But really it is not. When we wait at sai kulwanth hall we should realise that we are sitting in a place where tremendous vibrations are surrounded.So we should be in a position to receive those vibrations to raise our energy level.Because the divine vibrations are the supreme that we can not see or experience anywhere. Many times I visited Parthy in my 46 years of

lifetime. But last year I have attended yoga classes and learned yoga practiceS. I am practicing the yoga till today.I have visited parthy for this new year 2008. This time it was really a realising trip for me.Because when we were waiting at sai kulwan hall I was meditating most of the time and when swami starts from his residence I could able to feel the divine vibrations and when his car comes near to us the vibrations were growing and we can feel the limitless bliss and happiness even though we close our eyes when swami crosses over area.So if we have such practices at our living place, it will be easy for us to overcome such situations what you faced.This is my personal opinion.Thank youvijaya sai------------ -------Sairamplease put across the same question to SwamiHe knows what is right and what is wrong,We are only his followersSairamChander

Ramanathan------------ ------Sairam Sister.The behaviour is normal for a devotee , who is restless and eager to have Lords physicalpresence and Darshan. This is starting point.He wish to Talk, think, share, shout etc about his Loving Lord and bring his/her out emotions, whichThe Lord has showered on His devotee.In Parthy, many come across with such experience and everything is learning and progress upwardsif we enquire ourself continuously, we will get some answers alwaysAll Spiritual practices leads to Peace, Happiness and Silence.In Ribhu Geetha, Lord Shiva teaches his Devotee Ribhu to Keep Maha Mouna (Highest Silence) to revealthe Divine within us.Devotees who have progressed will always maintain silence and expects the same from others.Thats why our Parthy is called Prashanti Nilayam. The abode of highest peace.Not to worry, your

repentence for even small mistake, will lead to the right path and destination.That is the very purpose, our Beloved Lord has Descended to redeem all our life.Repetition of any Ishta Devata Mantra or sloka - mentally, you can control your mind to an extent, which is flowing outside.Sairam is the easiest and shortest mantra you can chant, to control the mind. Finally we have to pass lot of tests of the Lord by the way of devotees and by other means, as Lord has installed himself in everyone.Thank you, and this is my humble opinion.Sairam and loveRamanan------------ --------- -----Sairam Praveena;Irrespective of our own problems and concerns, i think rules are rules and everyone should follow this without considering whether they are harming or disturbing others or not. Though sometimes we may not harm anyone, however we might be simply encouraging

others to follow same route.In my opinion, you should follow the rules of Prashanti as strictly as you can. Your whisper may not cause any harm to others but may simply break the rules of Prashanti. I respect your emotions, however, please respect the rules and follow it like you follow your breath. May swami bless you and your family all the time.anand.------------ --------- ----Sairam,I have been blessed to be in parthy for two days recently.During darshan time in the long gap of waiting for baba's darshan a confusing incident has happened.Please guide me in this aspect.I have tried to meditate for some time during waiting but unable to concentrate because of my eagerness to have swami's darshan and restlessness as my train time is nearing.During that time, I have come across a strong sai devottee beside me.I have found many interesting things from her

regarding swamy and I thought I am blessed with sai satsang and many of my doubts are being clarified.While doing so we were very carefull in not disturbing others and we were only wispering slowly.During this time a lady beside me started looking at us very seriouly and I noticed that her entire concentration was on us shouting that we have to maintain silence.I have come there with heavy heart full of sorrow and at that time I was feeling that baba is guiding me in the form of devotee.During that time ,when this lady started shouting on us I humbly replied to her that we are not disturbing others as we are only wispering slowly that too on sai satsang and please stop moral policing and better mind herself.Though ,I don't say that I am correct I felt that I don't have any option .We are not allowed to take books or pens.I was not able to concentrate on meditation.What are we Supposed to do

?Kindly guide me please.sairam,praveena___________

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Om Sai Ram Praveena,

It is only my humble opinion, but I feel that the lady shouting at you was rude, not you. I certainly feel that angry shouting is worse of a distraction than whispered satsang. I have had beautiful (but quiet) satsang on many days waiting for Swami's Darshan at Sai Kulwant Hall, and no one ever complained or showed displeasure, in fact, I made new friends from all over the world. It was a very enriching experience, I even experienced miracles that were confirmed by quiet speech in the Darshan Hall. There was only one incident when a friend from my group was heavily chastised by red-haired lady for "sitting to close" to her!. (How can anyone not sit close to another while waiting for Swami's Darshan?) The red-haired lady sat bolt upright and was very stern

looking. I believe the stern-looking lady was merely seeing a reflection of something in herself that annoyed herself.

One must also realize that just because one is at Prashanti Nilayam does not mean one's behavior is perfect (yet), nor does it mean that only the mentally healthy go there. All kinds of people go there and sometimes we are given situations to teach and strengthen us. If quietly talking during waiting for Swami's Darshan felt good to you in your heart, then your "inner Swami" must be giving you the "green light". If it was causing a problem with that lady (or anyone else), then it is my humble opinion to either move somewhere else or wait to continue the conversation at some other time. But in general I do not think it is " bad" if you are not disturbing anybody, especially if it is meaningful satsang.

Baba says, "You don't always have to oblige, but you can always speak obligingly".

I've noticed that when one is trying to wade through the sea of people at Darshan, some people (in the women's side anyway; I heard it is very different in the men's side) would try - in a mean-spirited way - to close up the space around them so you cannot get through (even if you are trying to leave), while others would lift up their hands to help guide one gently and safely through the crowd. I guess even at Prashanti Nilayam, it is still a cross-section of the world regarding personalities. I believe Baba wants us to work it out amongst ourselves, and I believe He is glad to help us figure out how to do that, if we just ask Him.

Om Sai Ram,

Barbara Mullen

Plam Coast, Florida, U.S.A.

Bharati Prasad <bharati_rao Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 1:49:39 AMRe: [sBOI-post] Am I correct or rude (members replies)

Dear Praveena,

I have seen your mail "AM I correct or rude".

Dear sai devotee,

Prasanthi nilayam rules framework is mainly for our internal prasanthi only and swami is always giving us the same prasanthi through his darshan, discourses and blessings and our intimate goal is prasanthi only. Anyway you are not so rude because you are feeling for the incident happened. but better to concentrate to meditate and chant sairam and spend the precious and dreemful time at saikulwanth hall waiting time for darshan happily by concentrating on swami and forget all the nearby sorroundings and at the same time giving respect to the rules and regulations of prashanti nilayam. ok best wishes and hope swamy will definitely showers his blessings on you by fulfiling your dreams and desires of your life. May Swamy bless all of us. pl wait for swamy's miracles and blessings with patience.

Sairam,

Bharati prasad

SBOI Group <@ >Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:01:34 AMRe: [sBOI-post] Am I correct or rude (members replies)

Scroll down to the bottom of this page to read the message : "Am I correct or rude"------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -Re: [sBOI-post] Am I correct or rude I have read your mail.Dharshan of swami is great boon for all of us sai devotees.We all visiting parthy to have a good dharshan of swami at his abode of peace.But to get the dharshan we need to wait few hours everyday at prasanthinilayam. This waiting may outwordly look like something waiting at railway station for a train or at bus station for a bus.But really it is not. When we wait at sai kulwanth hall we should realise that we are sitting in a place where tremendous vibrations are surrounded.So we should be in a position to receive those vibrations to raise our energy level.Because the divine vibrations are the supreme that we can not see or experience anywhere. Many times I visited Parthy in my 46 years of

lifetime. But last year I have attended yoga classes and learned yoga practiceS. I am practicing the yoga till today.I have visited parthy for this new year 2008. This time it was really a realising trip for me.Because when we were waiting at sai kulwan hall I was meditating most of the time and when swami starts from his residence I could able to feel the divine vibrations and when his car comes near to us the vibrations were growing and we can feel the limitless bliss and happiness even though we close our eyes when swami crosses over area.So if we have such practices at our living place, it will be easy for us to overcome such situations what you faced.This is my personal opinion.Thank youvijaya sai------------ -------Sairamplease put across the same question to SwamiHe knows what is right and what is wrong,We are only his followersSairamChander

Ramanathan------------ ------Sairam Sister.The behaviour is normal for a devotee , who is restless and eager to have Lords physicalpresence and Darshan. This is starting point.He wish to Talk, think, share, shout etc about his Loving Lord and bring his/her out emotions, whichThe Lord has showered on His devotee.In Parthy, many come across with such experience and everything is learning and progress upwardsif we enquire ourself continuously, we will get some answers alwaysAll Spiritual practices leads to Peace, Happiness and Silence.In Ribhu Geetha, Lord Shiva teaches his Devotee Ribhu to Keep Maha Mouna (Highest Silence) to revealthe Divine within us.Devotees who have progressed will always maintain silence and expects the same from others.Thats why our Parthy is called Prashanti Nilayam. The abode of highest peace.Not to worry, your

repentence for even small mistake, will lead to the right path and destination.That is the very purpose, our Beloved Lord has Descended to redeem all our life.Repetition of any Ishta Devata Mantra or sloka - mentally, you can control your mind to an extent, which is flowing outside.Sairam is the easiest and shortest mantra you can chant, to control the mind. Finally we have to pass lot of tests of the Lord by the way of devotees and by other means, as Lord has installed himself in everyone.Thank you, and this is my humble opinion.Sairam and loveRamanan------------ --------- -----Sairam Praveena;Irrespective of our own problems and concerns, i think rules are rules and everyone should follow this without considering whether they are harming or disturbing others or not. Though sometimes we may not harm anyone, however we might be simply encouraging

others to follow same route.In my opinion, you should follow the rules of Prashanti as strictly as you can. Your whisper may not cause any harm to others but may simply break the rules of Prashanti. I respect your emotions, however, please respect the rules and follow it like you follow your breath. May swami bless you and your family all the time.anand.------------ --------- ----Sairam,I have been blessed to be in parthy for two days recently.During darshan time in the long gap of waiting for baba's darshan a confusing incident has happened.Please guide me in this aspect.I have tried to meditate for some time during waiting but unable to concentrate because of my eagerness to have swami's darshan and restlessness as my train time is nearing.During that time, I have come across a strong sai devottee beside me.I have found many interesting things from her

regarding swamy and I thought I am blessed with sai satsang and many of my doubts are being clarified.While doing so we were very carefull in not disturbing others and we were only wispering slowly.During this time a lady beside me started looking at us very seriouly and I noticed that her entire concentration was on us shouting that we have to maintain silence.I have come there with heavy heart full of sorrow and at that time I was feeling that baba is guiding me in the form of devotee.During that time ,when this lady started shouting on us I humbly replied to her that we are not disturbing others as we are only wispering slowly that too on sai satsang and please stop moral policing and better mind herself.Though ,I don't say that I am correct I felt that I don't have any option .We are not allowed to take books or pens.I was not able to concentrate on meditation.What are we Supposed to do

?Kindly guide me please.sairam,praveena___________

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Sai Ram,

That is another way Bhagavan is giving Himself to us. If Darsan ware a cosy affair that could be had at ones leisure, may be we would fail to learn many new lessons ,that would remake ourselves into the beings we really are ( Premasworoopas All!) .Total acceptance ( sarva sweekriti)is Devine. When the apparenly rude admonitions of moral policing irritate us and prevent us from continuing what we `thought` best Bhagavan may be telling us ever so tenderly. `Get over this irritation too my child, There is no place for that in embodiments of Love. Sitting here in this Darsan Hall go on remaking yourself Bangaroo')

Murali

-

P.K.Murali

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 9:38 AM

Sai Ram,

Murali

-

SBOI Group

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 2:01 AM

Scroll down to the bottom of this page to read the message : "Am I correct or rude"-------------------------Re: [sBOI-post] Am I correct or rude I have read your mail.Dharshan of swami is great boon for all of us sai devotees.We all visiting parthy to have a good dharshan of swami at his abode of peace.But to get the dharshan we need to wait few hours everyday at prasanthinilayam.This waiting may outwordly look like something waiting at railway station for a train or at bus station for a bus.But really it is not. When we wait at sai kulwanth hall we should realise that we are sitting in a place where tremendous vibrations are surrounded.So we should be in a position to receive those vibrations to raise our energy level.Because the divine vibrations are the supreme that we can not see or experience anywhere. Many times I visited Parthy in my 46 years of lifetime. But last year I have attended yoga classes and learned yoga practiceS. I am practicing the yoga till today.I have visited parthy for this new year 2008. This time it was really a realising trip for me.Because when we were waiting at sai kulwan hall I was meditating most of the time and when swami starts from his residence I could able to feel the divine vibrations and when his car comes near to us the vibrations were growing and we can feel the limitless bliss and happiness even though we close our eyes when swami crosses over area.So if we have such practices at our living place, it will be easy for us to overcome such situations what you faced.This is my personal opinion.Thank youvijaya sai-------------------Sairamplease put across the same question to SwamiHe knows what is right and what is wrong,We are only his followersSairamChander Ramanathan------------------Sairam Sister.The behaviour is normal for a devotee , who is restless and eager to have Lords physicalpresence and Darshan. This is starting point.He wish to Talk, think, share, shout etc about his Loving Lord and bring his/her out emotions, whichThe Lord has showered on His devotee.In Parthy, many come across with such experience and everything is learning and progress upwardsif we enquire ourself continuously, we will get some answers alwaysAll Spiritual practices leads to Peace, Happiness and Silence.In Ribhu Geetha, Lord Shiva teaches his Devotee Ribhu to Keep Maha Mouna (Highest Silence) to revealthe Divine within us.Devotees who have progressed will always maintain silence and expects the same from others.Thats why our Parthy is called Prashanti Nilayam. The abode of highest peace.Not to worry, your repentence for even small mistake, will lead to the right path and destination.That is the very purpose, our Beloved Lord has Descended to redeem all our life.Repetition of any Ishta Devata Mantra or sloka - mentally, you can control your mind to an extent, which is flowing outside.Sairam is the easiest and shortest mantra you can chant, to control the mind. Finally we have to pass lot of tests of the Lord by the way of devotees and by other means, as Lord has installed himself in everyone.Thank you, and this is my humble opinion.Sairam and loveRamanan--------------------------Sairam Praveena;Irrespective of our own problems and concerns, i think rules are rules and everyone should follow this without considering whether they are harming or disturbing others or not. Though sometimes we may not harm anyone, however we might be simply encouraging others to follow same route.In my opinion, you should follow the rules of Prashanti as strictly as you can. Your whisper may not cause any harm to others but may simply break the rules of Prashanti. I respect your emotions, however, please respect the rules and follow it like you follow your breath. May swami bless you and your family all the time.anand.-------------------------Sairam,I have been blessed to be in parthy for two days recently.During darshan time in the long gap of waiting for baba's darshan a confusing incident has happened.Please guide me in this aspect.I have tried to meditate for some time during waiting but unable to concentrate because of my eagerness to have swami's darshan and restlessness as my train time is nearing.During that time, I have come across a strong sai devottee beside me.I have found many interesting things from her regarding swamy and I thought I am blessed with sai satsang and many of my doubts are being clarified.While doing so we were very carefull in not disturbing others and we were only wispering slowly.During this time a lady beside me started looking at us very seriouly and I noticed that her entire concentration was on us shouting that we have to maintain silence.I have come there with heavy heart full of sorrow and at that time I was feeling that baba is guiding me in the form of devotee.During that time ,when this lady started shouting on us I humbly replied to her that we are not disturbing others as we are only wispering slowly that too on sai satsang and please stop moral policing and better mind herself.Though ,I don't say that I am correct I felt that I don't have any option .We are not allowed to take books or pens.I was not able to concentrate on meditation.What are we Supposed to do ?Kindly guide me please.sairam,praveena___________