IndiaDivine.org

Please pray for me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All From the past 2+ yrs im facing a lot of troubles in my job and im not getting stable one ,due to which im so tensed every day ,even if i get anywhere,some problems arise due to which i have to leave,right now im unemployed and very much worried about my future, please pray for me that Baba should give me a permanent job so that my all troubles may vanish away and i may get a permanent job. Thanks & Regards meenakshi

Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good

Om Sai Ram Sister Meenakshi,I myself was unemployed for almost two and half years.This was a traumatic experience...but I surrended to our beloved Bhagavan.What I learnt in the 2 & n half years was it is not "I" that determines whether i get a job or not it is Swami who decides and it will be fulfilled in his time and not our time. Do not worry but pray to Bhagawan that you need a permanent job and He will fulfill your prayers. Loving Sai Rams Sunil-(South Africa)meenakshi koul <indermona wrote: Hi All From the past 2+ yrs im facing a lot of troubles in my job and im not getting stable one ,due to which im so tensed every day ,even if i get anywhere,some problems arise due to which i have to leave,right now im unemployed and very much worried about my future, please pray for me that Baba should give me a permanent job so that my all troubles may vanish away and i may get a permanent job. Thanks & Regards meenakshi Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Sai Ram brother,Thanks for encouraging me ,I was very happy to see the reply ,but sometimes you really get fedup in your life your situation becomes so pathetic that you dont know what is happening,why is happening and you feel angry and irritated but now im relying upon my beloved Baba,as in this time only he is there to listen to me,whatever i say all my friends are not with me as long as one has power his friends are there and if your condition worsens they leave you but i dont care coz my Baba is there with me He is everything to me no one can understand me in this situation but only Baba can ...........he will surely help me out ......... Thanks brother sai ram Sunil Lala <aum369 wrote: Om Sai Ram Sister Meenakshi,I myself was unemployed for almost two and half years.This was a traumatic experience...but I surrended to our beloved Bhagavan.What I learnt in the 2 & n half years was it is not "I" that determines whether i get a job or not it is Swami who decides and it will be fulfilled in his time and not our time. Do not worry but pray to Bhagawan that you need a permanent job and He will fulfill your prayers. Loving Sai Rams Sunil-(South Africa)meenakshi koul <indermona (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote: Hi All

From the past 2+ yrs im facing a lot of troubles in my job and im not getting stable one ,due to which im so tensed every day ,even if i get anywhere,some problems arise due to which i have to leave,right now im unemployed and very much worried about my future, please pray for me that Baba should give me a permanent job so that my all troubles may vanish away and i may get a permanent job. Thanks & Regards meenakshi Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with for Good Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

• 1 year later...

--- On Sun, 9/13/09, jatin kashyap <mrjatinkashyap wrote:

jatin kashyap <mrjatinkashyapMy PraymahadevanvnswamyDate: Sunday, September 13, 2009, 9:32 PM

om sai ram... Pranam Swami Mahadevanji,

My self jatin kashyap i am 19 yrs old from jalandhar(punjab). My family is suffering from number of problem and one of that problem is we lose the case for our shop which we got on rent from our landlord and due to some curruptive activities from landlord side, we lose the case because our landlord is very reach family and they have very well setteled business on very large space but only for their malafied intension they want our little shop, they won the case by cheating by approaching the judges of lower courts with money. But i still keep remembering my landlord is sai deva he will do justice with my family. And by cheating, our landlord also get out the warrants of possesion by illegally approaching the related authority without giving us time to atleast appealing at high court to get the possesion of our little shop before we reach at high court. So tomorrow(14/08/09) is going to be very hard day for us bcos we

are going to apeal about that curruptive activity of other party by virtue of which they got possesion order without giving us time to apeal at high court ,before other party reach at our shop for possesion activity.

So my pray is please tell the sai baba to do justice with my family and for acception of our appeal at high court and also winning that case at high court because i believe landlord of whole earth is sai malik.

please pray for my family please...Pranamjai sai ram...

jatin kashyap

Dear Sai Friend Jatin, I partake to the prayer for you and your family, maybe a

little Yajna (as little as you can) to Mahalaxmi can be auspicious...

, swamy mahadevan

<mahadevanvnswamy wrote:

>

>

>

> --- On Sun, 9/13/09, jatin kashyap <mrjatinkashyap wrote:

>

>

> jatin kashyap <mrjatinkashyap

> My Pray

> mahadevanvnswamy

> Sunday, September 13, 2009, 9:32 PM

>

>

>

>

> #yiv1778255385 .hmmessage P

> {

> margin:0px;padding:0px;}

> #yiv1778255385 {

> font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

>

> om sai ram...

>  

> Pranam Swami Mahadevanji,

>  

> My self jatin kashyap i am 19 yrs old from jalandhar(punjab). My family is

suffering from number of problem and one of that problem is we lose the case for

our shop which we got on rent from our landlord and due to some curruptive

activities from landlord side, we lose the case because our landlord is very

reach family and they have very well setteled business on very large space but

only for their malafied intension they want our little shop, they won the case

by cheating by approaching the judges of lower courts with money. But i still

keep remembering my landlord is sai deva he will do justice with my family. And

by cheating, our landlord also get out the warrants of possesion by illegally

approaching the related authority without giving us time to atleast appealing at

high court to get the possesion of our little shop before we reach at high

court.

> So tomorrow(14/08/09) is going to be very hard day for us bcos we are going to

apeal about that curruptive activity of other party by virtue of which they got

possesion order without giving us time to apeal at high court ,before other

party reach at our shop for possesion activity.

>

> So my pray is please tell the sai baba to do justice with my family and for

acception of our appeal at high court and also winning that case at high court

because i believe landlord of whole earth is sai malik.

>

> please pray for my family please...

> Pranam

> jai sai ram...

> jatin kashyap

>

>

>  

>

om sai ram

i know u r going through very tough time , but just belive in Sai he will take care of everything..leave this to him...i'll surely pray for u....

om sair ram--- On Mon, 14/9/09, swamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamy wrote:

swamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamy Fw: Please Pray for me"Manisha" , "Priyanka" <Allahamalik, "Hetal Patil" <experienceswithshirdisaibaba, "Nimmi Hira" , "Renuka" <shirdibabasaisharan >Cc: "" Monday, 14 September, 2009, 1:23 AM

--- On Sun, 9/13/09, jatin kashyap <mrjatinkashyap@ hotmail.com> wrote:

jatin kashyap <mrjatinkashyap@ hotmail.com>My Praymahadevanvnswamy@ Sunday, September 13, 2009, 9:32 PM

My self jatin kashyap i am 19 yrs old from jalandhar(punjab) . My family is suffering from number of problem and one of that problem is we lose the case for our shop which we got on rent from our landlord and due to some curruptive activities from landlord side, we lose the case because our landlord is very reach family and they have very well setteled business on very large space but only for their malafied intension they want our little shop, they won the case by cheating by approaching the judges of lower courts with money. But i still keep remembering my landlord is sai deva he will do justice with my family. And by cheating, our landlord also get out the warrants of possesion by illegally approaching the related authority without giving us time to atleast appealing at high court to get the possesion of our little shop before we reach at high court. So tomorrow(14/ 08/09) is going to be very hard day for us bcos we

are going to apeal about that curruptive activity of other party by virtue of which they got possesion order without giving us time to apeal at high court ,before other party reach at our shop for possesion activity.

So my pray is please tell the sai baba to do justice with my family and for acception of our appeal at high court and also winning that case at high court because i believe landlord of whole earth is sai malik.

jatin kashyap

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Jai sai Ram Jatin G,

Do not worry baba is their with you, he will take care of you & your family. Just believe in him, & go for the further petition. That culprit, he can not purchase whole the justice system in India.

Sai will bless you, as he always.

Take Care,

Jai Sai Ram,

Kishor

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 4:54 PM, anjali sharma <anjalisharma227 wrote:

om sai ram

i know u r going through very tough time , but just belive in Sai he will take care of everything..leave this to him...i'll surely pray for u....

om sair ram--- On Mon, 14/9/09, swamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamy wrote:

swamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamy Fw: Please Pray for me

" Manisha " , " Priyanka " <Allahamalik, " Hetal Patil " <experienceswithshirdisaibaba, " Nimmi Hira " , " Renuka " <shirdibabasaisharan >

Cc: " " Monday, 14 September, 2009, 1:23 AM

jatin kashyap <mrjatinkashyap@ hotmail.com>My Praymahadevanvnswamy@

Sunday, September 13, 2009, 9:32 PM

om sai ram... Pranam Swami Mahadevanji,

My self jatin kashyap i am 19 yrs old from jalandhar(punjab) . My family is suffering from number of problem and one of that problem is we lose the case for our shop which we got on rent from our landlord and due to some curruptive activities from landlord side, we lose the case because our landlord is very reach family and they have very well setteled business on very large space but only for their malafied intension they want our little shop, they won the case by cheating by approaching the judges of lower courts with money. But i still keep remembering my landlord is sai deva he will do justice with my family. And by cheating, our landlord also get out the warrants of possesion by illegally approaching the related authority without giving us time to atleast appealing at high court to get the possesion of our little shop before we reach at high court.

So tomorrow(14/ 08/09) is going to be very hard day for us bcos we are going to apeal about that curruptive activity of other party by virtue of which they got possesion order without giving us time to apeal at high court ,before other party reach at our shop for possesion activity.

jatin kashyap

i will pray for uJawahar--- On Mon, 14/9/09, anjali sharma <anjalisharma227 wrote:anjali sharma <anjalisharma227Re: Fw: Please Pray for me Date: Monday, 14 September, 2009, 6:24 PM

om sai ram

i know u r going through very tough time , but just belive in Sai he will take care of everything.. leave this to him...i'll surely pray for u....

om sair ram--- On Mon, 14/9/09, swamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamy@ > wrote:

swamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamy@ > Fw: Please Pray for me"Manisha" <>, "Priyanka" <Allahamalik@ . co.in>, "Hetal Patil" <experienceswithshir disaibaba@ . co.in>, "Nimmi Hira" <>, "Renuka" <shirdibabasaisharan >Cc: "srisathyasaidevote es" <srisathyasaidevotee s >Monday, 14 September, 2009, 1:23 AM

jatin kashyap <mrjatinkashyap@ hotmail.com>My Praymahadevanvnswamy@ Sunday, September 13, 2009, 9:32 PM

My self jatin kashyap i am 19 yrs old from jalandhar(punjab) . My family is suffering from number of problem and one of that problem is we lose the case for our shop which we got on rent from our landlord and due to some curruptive activities from landlord side, we lose the case because our landlord is very reach family and they have very well setteled business on very large space but only for their malafied intension they want our little shop, they won the case by cheating by approaching the judges of lower courts with money. But i still keep remembering my landlord is sai deva he will do justice with my family. And by cheating, our landlord also get out the warrants of possesion by illegally approaching the related authority without giving us time to atleast appealing at high court to get the possesion of our little shop before we reach at high court. So tomorrow(14/ 08/09) is going to be very hard day for us bcos we

jatin kashyap

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

may sai bless you...i will pray for you...--- On Tue, 15/9/09, jawaharlal nayak <jawahar_nayak_1 wrote:jawaharlal nayak <jawahar_nayak_1Re: Fw: Please Pray for me Date: Tuesday, 15 September, 2009, 1:25 PM

i will pray for uJawahar--- On Mon, 14/9/09, anjali sharma <anjalisharma227@ .co. in> wrote:anjali sharma <anjalisharma227@ .co. in>Re: Fw: Please Pray for meMonday, 14 September, 2009, 6:24 PM

om sai ram

i know u r going through very tough time , but just belive in Sai he will take care of everything.. leave this to him...i'll surely pray for u....

swamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamy@ > Fw: Please Pray for me"Manisha" <>, "Priyanka" <Allahamalik@ . co.in>, "Hetal Patil" <experienceswithshir disaibaba@ . co.in>, "Nimmi Hira" <>, "Renuka" <shirdibabasaisharan >Cc: "srisathyasaidevote es" <srisathyasaidevotee s >Monday, 14 September, 2009, 1:23 AM

jatin kashyap

Try the new India Homepage.

OM SAIRAM

Dont worry. Have faith in Baba. What ever Baba does there will be a valid reason. We all will pray for you.

Baba will test devotees more whom he loves the most.

OM SAIRAM

Sunil Mahale--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Pooja Jain <pragyamanupooja wrote:

Pooja Jain <pragyamanupoojaRe: Fw: Please Pray for me Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 10:51 AM

may sai bless you...i will pray for you...--- On Tue, 15/9/09, jawaharlal nayak <jawahar_nayak_ 1. in> wrote:

jawaharlal nayak <jawahar_nayak_ 1. in>Re: Fw: Please Pray for meTuesday, 15 September, 2009, 1:25 PM

i will pray for uJawahar--- On Mon, 14/9/09, anjali sharma <anjalisharma227@ .co. in> wrote:

anjali sharma <anjalisharma227@ .co. in>Re: Fw: Please Pray for meMonday, 14 September, 2009, 6:24 PM

om sai ram

jatin kashyap

Sunilji Sairam,

Did you receive the miracle book? otherwise I will resend one more book.

Pls do reply.

Sairam

Ashalatha.R--- On Wed, 16/9/09, mahale sunil <mahalesun wrote:

mahale sunil <mahalesunRe: Fw: Please Pray for me Date: Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 12:17 PM

OM SAIRAM

Dont worry. Have faith in Baba. What ever Baba does there will be a valid reason. We all will pray for you.

OM SAIRAM

Sunil Mahale--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Pooja Jain <pragyamanupooja@ > wrote:

Pooja Jain <pragyamanupooja@ >Re: Fw: Please Pray for meWednesday, September 16, 2009, 10:51 AM

may sai bless you...i will pray for you...--- On Tue, 15/9/09, jawaharlal nayak <jawahar_nayak_ 1. in> wrote:

jawaharlal nayak <jawahar_nayak_ 1. in>Re: Fw: Please Pray for meTuesday, 15 September, 2009, 1:25 PM

i will pray for uJawahar--- On Mon, 14/9/09, anjali sharma <anjalisharma227@ .co. in> wrote:

anjali sharma <anjalisharma227@ .co. in>Re: Fw: Please Pray for meMonday, 14 September, 2009, 6:24 PM

om sai ram

i know u r going through very tough time , but just belive in Sai he will take care of everything.. leave this to him...i'll surely pray for u.....

jatin kashyap

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

--- On Wed, 16/9/09, mahale sunil <mahalesun wrote:

mahale sunil <mahalesunRe: Fw: Please Pray for me Date: Wednesday, 16 September, 2009, 6:47 AM

OM SAIRAM

OM SAIRAM

Sunil Mahale--- On Wed, 9/16/09, Pooja Jain <pragyamanupooja@ > wrote:

Pooja Jain <pragyamanupooja@ >Re: Fw: Please Pray for meWednesday, September 16, 2009, 10:51 AM

om sai ram

i know u r going through very tough time , but just belive in Sai he will take care of everything.. leave this to him...i'll surely pray for u.....

jatin kashyap

MR.JATIN

OM SAI RAM

I AM ALSO FROM JALANDHAR.I PRAY TO BABA FOR EARLY SOLUTION OF YOUR PROBLEM.HAVE FULL FAITH IN BABA. BABAWILL SURELY HELP YOU.

OM SAI RAM

PAWAN BAMMI

N.G.18,GAZI GULLA

JALANDHAR CITY

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!