IndiaDivine.org

Train from Chennai to Puttaparthi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sai Brothers and sisters, It is a good news that in the Railway Budget announced yesterday, the Bangalore express Train from Chennai to Bangalore is extended upto Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam railway station. This will definitely make the journey ffor all devotees rom Tamil nadu to Puttaparthi more comfortable. Sairam Ram Santhanam

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Its definitely a very good news and will make the travel from Chennai to Puttaparthi

even more comfortable.

Sairam

Vasanthi

-

Ram Santhanam

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 11:17 PM

[sBOI-post] Train from Chennai to Puttaparthi

Dear Sai Brothers and sisters,

It is a good news that in the Railway Budget announced yesterday, the Bangalore express Train from Chennai to Bangalore is extended upto Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam railway station.

This will definitely make the journey ffor all devotees rom Tamil nadu to Puttaparthi more comfortable.

Sairam

Ram Santhanam

Dear Sai Brothers/ Sai Sisters,

I checked up the Railway Table about the details namely : Name of the Train No etc.,

I am not able to get the same!!!

Can somebody guide me the same ?

Regards,

N.Balasubramanian

On 2/27/08, Ram Santhanam <sivasankaransanthanam wrote:

It is a good news that in the Railway Budget announced yesterday, the Bangalore express Train from Chennai to Bangalore is extended upto Sri Sathya Sai Prashanthi Nilayam railway station.

This will definitely make the journey ffor all devotees rom Tamil nadu to Puttaparthi more comfortable.

Sairam

Ram Santhanam

SAIRAM!

Mr Balasubramanian,

the details of the train as obtained from the Railway Minister's Budget speech taken from the railway website is reproduced below:-

2691/2692 Chennai-Bangalore express

further details from railway website-

2691 runs from chennai to bangalore city on Fridays only, leaving Chennai at 23:30hrs and reaching bangalore city at 05:55hrs, as of now. the timings and day from which this will be extended will be notified later, after 1.4.08.

2692 runs from Bangalore city to chennai, starting from Bangalore city at 23:00 hrs on all SUNDAYS only, and reaching chennai at 05:15hrs on Monday.

i hope now u got whatever u wanted.

SAIRAM

T.VAIDYANATHAN,

Flat 2-C, Vatsalya Apartment,

1-A Cross, 17-A Main,

J.P.Nagar II phase,

BANGALORE 560.078

Mobile : +91-9880817185

080-26581455--- On Thu, 28/2/08, Neelakantan Balasubramanian <nbs452002 wrote:

Neelakantan Balasubramanian <nbs452002Re: [sBOI-post] Train from Chennai to Puttaparthi Date: Thursday, 28 February, 2008, 9:06 AM

Dear Sai Brothers/ Sai Sisters,

I checked up the Railway Table about the details namely : Name of the Train No etc.,

I am not able to get the same!!!

Can somebody guide me the same ?

Regards,

N.Balasubramanian

On 2/27/08, Ram Santhanam <sivasankaransanthan am > wrote:

Sairam

Ram Santhanam