IndiaDivine.org

Experience with an aeroplane....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram Heidi,

Wow! Whew!

I had a dream last month that your story sort of reminds me of. A little background first: when I was a child, I had recurring nightmares of tidal waves hitting the beach I was on and all drowned. Or the tidal surge would be flooding and destroying the house I was in and I would see bodies floating in the water. It was chaos and I would wake up screaming in fright. They seemed so real and so frightening. (When I saw the devastation of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, U.S.A. a few years ago, I remembered my nightmares).

Earlier this month I dreamed I was with my family in a high-rise building by the ocean and I could see a huge tidal wave approaching in the distance. Everybody was in a panic, screaming, "we're gonna die! We're gonna die". I leaned over my (93 year old) mother to protect her, and said, "So what - we're only dropping our body - and we've done it many times before." I woke up calm, and surprised at my dream reaction - I must have "turned a corner" - Thank You, Baba! With Prema,

Barbara Mullen

Palm Coast, Florida, U.S.A.

Heidi Elisabeth Hansen <sathya9995 Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 3:38:00 PM[sBOI-post] Experience with an aeroplane....

Dear brothers and sister, Sai RamWith the following experience I will tell you about why this one almost scared me to death. I really do not like to fly. What I am about to tell you takes place in 11.500 meter above land in an aeroWith the following experience I will tell you about why this one almost scared me to death. I really do not like to fly. What I am about to tell you takes place in 11.500 meter above land in an aeroplane. Swami gave me an important lesson.I was very sick when the experience took place. I had very serious diarrhoea, so I was running between the seat and the toilet almost the entire time. I had just been to India and was in my way back to Denmark. After flying about 4 hours something very strange feeling passed through me. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach and it was fear I felt. It was a kind of an extreme feeling of panic. There were an infernally of voices

in the air. But only I could hear them. I was sitting there looking very agitated around the aero plane. But everything seemed calm and peaceful. No panic and no fear. People were enjoying themselves. I was aware that I had to be a witness to something very unpleasant right now – it was like a message coming form the spirit world. I got the feeling that we were about to crash, but again, I was looking around the plane and everything was calm and peaceful. "Was it something that was about to take place or what in the world was happening? The thoughts were whirling around in my head and ion the same time I was running between the seat and the toilet. When I sat down again the feelings became more intense and it became clearer in its message. When I asked God inside my heart about the situation taking place and if it was our plane, the answer from Swami was a no. It wasn't our plane, He said but another

one. Oh dear God I thought to myself. My dear God. What was it He just said to me? Another plane? No I thought to myself. It mustn't happen. Suddenly two voices went through me very clearly through all the other voices that was filling the room entirely. All were full of panic. They were from Denmark. A woman and a man. It was as if the woman said just beside my ear talking into it and telling me what was happening. And suddenly the woman said: Oh God we are hitting the rock wall. There were screams and yelling and then…… suddenly a deep silence. Peace. An empty space. Nothing. Not a sound. And then came the number of deaths. I was shaking all over my body. Who were those two Danes? What aero plane was it? Where did it take place? I had just been a witness to an air crash! And I was very angry with God. He knew that do not like to fly and certainly not be a witness to an air crash!

But Swami was shaking His head and said to me: "You have to deal with accidents like that. And He continues: They will take place no matter what. But look upon death with another view and see the content and the beauty that they were able to get Home to God instead. In your eyes, He said, it is a very unpleasant way to die, but it is quickly done with. You have to learn to see the positive in death and not just to sorrow, which you humans are so attached too. Let go of your feelings and learn to see death in many facets. Everywhere people die in one way or another. They return home to new assignments. Then you learn to become objective you will be able to understand the connection. Not before. Death is not always violently, but in this situation it was for you. You have to let go of your attachment to life and learn to see different upon death also in the situations that is cruel in your

eyes. ". I was counting on getting the truth behind this terrible experience and the words He gave me. I was about to receive it. We had to land in Frankfurt in Germany before we could travel to Copenhagen in Denmark. Our group was aloud to sit in the plane while the stewardesses were cleaning the plane. One of them came with today's newspaper. One of the newspapers she threw on the seat right beside me with the front cover up. I froze completely. It was as if I had ice in my veins. The crash was on the page and with the same number of deaths as I had received during the crash in the air. It was a plane from Taiwan and it had hit the rock wall. So here I was sitting with the physical proof of what I had been going through in the air. Do you think it got me to like more flying. Afterwards I had been discussing it with Swami in my heart. The best had yet to come. The ending to this

experience was:I was visiting a colleague of mine and during the visit I told her this story and she became silent. Then she said: these two Danes were a mother and a father of a Family not living far from her. She knew them. Nothing is accidental. It was on the same time a confirmation to her as well as to me, that this experience really took place. It was the truth.Well, I always know Swami is with me and I trust in Him. He has given me many such experiences to teach me many things. What a teacher! plane. I was very sick when the experience took place. I had very serious diarrhoea, so I was running between the seat and the toilet almost the entire time. I had just been to India and was in my way back to Denmark. After flying about 4 hours something very strange feeling passed through me. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach and it was fear I felt. It was a kind of an extreme

feeling of panic. There were an infernally of voices in the air. But only I could hear them. I was sitting there looking very agitated around the aero plane. But everything seemed calm and peaceful. No panic and no fear. People were enjoying themselves. I was aware that I had to be a witness to something very unpleasant right now – it was like a message coming form the spirit world. I got the feeling that we were about to crash, but again, I was looking around the plane and everything was calm and peaceful. "Was it something that was about to take place or what in the world was happening? The thoughts were whirling around in my head and ion the same time I was running between the seat and the toilet. When I sat down again the feelings became more intense and it became clearer in its message. When I asked God inside my heart about the situation taking place and if it was our plane, the answer from

Swami was a no. It wasn't our plane, He said but another one. Oh dear God I thought to myself. My dear God. What was it He just said to me? Another plane? No I thought to myself. It mustn't happen. Suddenly two voices went through me very clearly through all the other voices that was filling the room entirely. All were full of panic. They were from Denmark. A woman and a man. It was as if the woman said just beside my ear talking into it and telling me what was happening. And suddenly the woman said: Oh God we are hitting the rock wall. There were screams and yelling and then…… suddenly a deep silence. Peace. An empty space. Nothing. Not a sound. And then came the number of deaths. I was shaking all over my body. Who were those two Danes? What aero plane was it? Where did it take place? I had just been a witness to an air crash! And I was very angry with God. He knew that do not

like to fly and certainly not be a witness to an air crash! But Swami was shaking His head and said to me: "You have to deal with accidents like that. And He continues: They will take place no matter what. But look upon death with another view and see the content and the beauty that they were able to get Home to God instead. In your eyes, He said, it is a very unpleasant way to die, but it is quickly done with. You have to learn to see the positive in death and not just to sorrow, which you humans are so attached too. Let go of your feelings and learn to see death in many facets. Everywhere people die in one way or another. They return home to new assignments. Then you learn to become objective you will be able to understand the connection. Not before. Death is not always violently, but in this situation it was for you. You have to let go of your attachment to life and learn to see

different upon death also in the situations that is cruel in your eyes. ". I was counting on getting the truth behind this terrible experience and the words He gave me. I was about to receive it. We had to land in Frankfurt in Germany before we could travel to Copenhagen in Denmark. Our group was aloud to sit in the plane while the stewardesses were cleaning the plane. One of them came with today's newspaper. One of the newspapers she threw on the seat right beside me with the front cover up. I froze completely. It was as if I had ice in my veins. The crash was on the page and with the same number of deaths as I had received during the crash in the air. It was a plane from Taiwan and it had hit the rock wall. So here I was sitting with the physical proof of what I had been going through in the air. Do you think it got me to like more flying. Afterwards I had been discussing it with

Swami in my heart. The best had yet to come. The ending to this experience was:I was visiting a colleague of mine and during the visit I told her this story and she became silent. Then she said: these two Danes were a mother and a father of a Family not living far from her. She knew them. Nothing is accidental. It was on the same time a confirmation to her as well as to me, that this experience really took place. It was the truth.Well, I always know Swami is with me and I trust in Him. He has given me many such experiences to teach me many things. What a teacher! In Sai kinshipYour sister Heidi Elisabeth Hansenfrom Copenhagen, Denmark

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.