IndiaDivine.org

regarding Admission to fifth standard in BABA's school at Puttaparthi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam sister Rupa,

My name is Satish Naik and Iam a resident of this holy land..

regarding the admission, you wont get any reply over the phone.. If you are really interested and more importantly your son, pls meet Madam Muni at the end of May. She will test you and also your patience.

I heard that there is vacancy as two students were send out on health grounds..

Sai Luck to you sister

Satish--- On Wed, 23/4/08, RUPA BHAVANI <rupabhavani_nk wrote:

RUPA BHAVANI <rupabhavani_nk[sBOI-post] Admission to fifth standard in BABA's school at Puttaparthi Date: Wednesday, 23 April, 2008, 8:10 AM

Sai Ram,

This is regarding admission of my Son in Sri Sathya Sai School,Puttaparthi to class V.

Though I am fully aware that the admissions are only to class 1 or 12th, I have also heard that admission to classes in-between are purely on vacancy basis.

I have in vain been trying to contact the school on the telephone number provided in Sanathana Sarathi Magazine.There seems to be no reply.

I seek information about the status of vacancy to Fifth standard and the date of written test which is generally held in 2nd week of May every year.

Sai Ram

Rupa

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Guest guest

Sai Ram brother Naik,

I am very grateful to you for having provided the information. All of us in our family including my son will consider this oppurtunity as a great blessing. We will approach Madam Muni during the last week of May as advised..

Sai Ram

Regards

Rupa--- On Thu, 24/4/08, satish naik <satishnaik22mba wrote:

satish naik <satishnaik22mba[sBOI-post] regarding Admission to fifth standard in BABA's school at Puttaparthi Cc: rupabhavani_nkDate: Thursday, 24 April, 2008, 9:56 PM

Sairam sister Rupa,

My name is Satish Naik and Iam a resident of this holy land..

regarding the admission, you wont get any reply over the phone.. If you are really interested and more importantly your son, pls meet Madam Muni at the end of May. She will test you and also your patience.

I heard that there is vacancy as two students were send out on health grounds..

Sai Luck to you sister

Satish--- On Wed, 23/4/08, RUPA BHAVANI <rupabhavani_ nk (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

RUPA BHAVANI <rupabhavani_ nk (AT) (DOT) co.in>[sBOI-post] Admission to fifth standard in BABA's school at PuttaparthiWednesday, 23 April, 2008, 8:10 AM

Sai Ram,

This is regarding admission of my Son in Sri Sathya Sai School,Puttaparthi to class V.

Though I am fully aware that the admissions are only to class 1 or 12th, I have also heard that admission to classes in-between are purely on vacancy basis.

I have in vain been trying to contact the school on the telephone number provided in Sanathana Sarathi Magazine.There seems to be no reply.

I seek information about the status of vacancy to Fifth standard and the date of written test which is generally held in 2nd week of May every year..

Sai Ram

Rupa

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of .

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here