IndiaDivine.org

Should i consider my self an inferior Sai devotee because i eat meat occasionally?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear group we've received a Discussion topic from a Sai devotee. Discussion topic# 1: "Should i consider my self an inferior Sai devotee because i eat meat occasionally?" - Pooja Kamal - Newfoundland

Kindly read the Topic/question and write back your opinion on the subject. NOTE: reply only to . Kindly note do not reply to this post or mail to the message board of SBOI-group. All replies would be published later in this group. We recommend all members to take active part by replying on this topic.

This is SBOI group's Discussion topic # 1. In case you have another Sai Baba question or "dilemma" please send your subject or Discussion topic to Admins of this group. - the mail should only be sent to . with a subject line "SBOI-Discussion - TOPIC"Discussion topic# 1: "Should i consider my self an inferior Sai devotee because i eat meat occasionally?" Pooja Kamal - Newfoundland

Sairam

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.