IndiaDivine.org

RE: Sai Bhajan centres in sharjah ???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram,I am also in Sharjah & iam also trying to find the Bhajan Center. Also i've heard there is a temple of Baba also. Any idea where it is?Sai RamNarendran From: sai_manasiDate: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:43:28 +0000[sBOI-post] Sai Bhajan centres in sharjah ???

Sairam to all.

I have come to sharjah and have heard that there is a sai bhajan

centre in sharjah. I have searched a lot but couldn't find. Can

anyone please give me the address of the sai bhajan centre in

sharjah ?

Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you. Find new ways to share. Get Ideas Here!

Sairam

Iam Rajesh , Sai bhajans are conducting at my residence from 8.00pm -9.00 pm on all thursdays

LoCATION - Opp to rotana hotel , 1st flr-102 ( tiger bldg )

my mob-050-7274331 - resi-065616702

sairam

rajesh

Narendran Gopalakrishnan Nair <nandu Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 9:19:33 AMRE: [sBOI-post] Sai Bhajan centres in sharjah ???

Sai Ram,I am also in Sharjah & iam also trying to find the Bhajan Center. Also i've heard there is a temple of Baba also. Any idea where it is?Sai RamNarendran

sai_manasi (AT) (DOT) co.inThu, 21 Aug 2008 20:43:28 +0000[sBOI-post] Sai Bhajan centres in sharjah ???

Sairam to all.I have come to sharjah and have heard that there is a sai bhajan centre in sharjah. I have searched a lot but couldn't find. Can anyone please give me the address of the sai bhajan centre in sharjah ?

Get ideas on sharing photos from people like you. Find new ways to share. Get Ideas Here!

sairam brother rajesh !

Thanks for your information as I am searching a bhajan centre in sharjah for the past 7 years. I heard of this group only 3 days back and when I saw this through swami's website I joined immediately and now I got the information. Thanks again and it is Swami's will that I got the information this much late. May be there will be a reason behind this which only swami knows and it is far away for me to understand. Once again thanks for the information and I will be attending this thursday with my husband and kid.

Sairam sir !--- On Sat, 23/8/08, Rajesh <Rajesh wrote:

Rajesh <RajeshRe: [sBOI-post] Sai Bhajan centres in sharjah ??? Date: Saturday, 23 August, 2008, 7:33 PM

Sairam

Iam Rajesh , Sai bhajans are conducting at my residence from 8.00pm -9.00 pm on all thursdays

LoCATION - Opp to rotana hotel , 1st flr-102 ( tiger bldg )

my mob-050-7274331 - resi-065616702

sairam

rajesh

Narendran Gopalakrishnan Nair <nandu (AT) windowslive (DOT) com>Saturday, August 23, 2008 9:19:33 AMRE: [sBOI-post] Sai Bhajan centres in sharjah ???

Sai Ram,I am also in Sharjah & iam also trying to find the Bhajan Center. Also i've heard there is a temple of Baba also. Any idea where it is?Sai RamNarendran

sai_manasi (AT) (DOT) co.inThu, 21 Aug 2008 20:43:28 +0000[sBOI-post] Sai Bhajan centres in sharjah ???

Sairam to all.I have come to sharjah and have heard that there is a sai bhajan centre in sharjah. I have searched a lot but couldn't find. Can anyone please give me the address of the sai bhajan centre in sharjah ?

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now