IndiaDivine.org

A help required

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Koti Pranams to Sai Maa,

Dear Sai brothers / sisters,

My husband has to join a new job at Secundrabad. He does not want to shift the family immediately from Chennai, so that our child's education is not disturbed during mid-academic year. His place of work is in LIC Colony. Sikh Village, Secundrabad.

As he has undergone a surgery for Hernia, recently , he does not want to eat in a hotel. He is looking out for home made food available near his office area, so that he can fix an accomadation nearer to that place where quality food is available.

We are planning to be in Secundrabad between 10/10/08 and 15/10/08 - to finalise on his food arrangement and accomadation.

Some one has given him information that the following places like, Marredpalli, Vasavi nager, Karkhana, etc., are the neighbouring suburbs of Sikh village. Quality home food availble in any of these areas is also welcome. Can someone help me with information on of the above soonest to my e-mail id which is given below.

Sairam,

Uma

e-mail: umaramaprasad

M: 9884245949

L: 044-22554215