IndiaDivine.org

Devotee Experience - Subha - Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I received a mail from Sai Devotee Subha and she wants to share her experience with Shirdi Sai Baba.dear ms hetal,you have asked us to share the blessings i received from Baba...i am very fortunate...baba lives with me...about 20 years back, i saw a movie on Sai Baba... i was living in madurai, tamil nadu, south india, and at that time, people in the southern part of

india, were not aware of Sai Baba. But I was little impressed about the movie and then I thought of visiting Shirdi once. It so happened that me and my sister planned an all India tour. We went to Delhi and on the way we were passing through Bombay. So when we were about to reach Bombay, I thought I should go to Shirdi without joining them for shopping. But when I was sleeping I heard a voice telling me,"My child, Shirdi is 6 hours from here, you can come next time." I was very much sure that none of the persons sitting beside me were talking like that. When I went out and enquired about the distance from Bombay to Shirdi, a taxi driver told me that it may take six hours. That is a real incident. The following year I had to go to Shirdi on some other personal work and hence I had the Darshan of Baba.The second incident is exactly on my wedding day I got an udhi packet from Shirdi addressed to my husband's house. That time they were not devotees of Baba. But now of course my sister in law prays to Baba.

The third incident is though the doctors said, I cannot give birth to a child, it so happened that I have a daughter now. The list goes on and on. When ever I ask something the answer is there. And He is with me. So this I want you to share with everybody and Baba still lives and helps everybody.