IndiaDivine.org

Stories on Sai..how sure am i if the present Sai was the real Shirdi Sai 100 years back? ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram Everyone,I have a close friend who is a staunch Shirdi Sai devotee. But she has a few doubts about Swami. She asked me how sure am i if the present Sai was the real Shirdi Sai 100 years back? I did not know what to answer her but remembered a story. I related to her the story of Shirdi Sai giving 9 coins to a women before him leaving his mortal coil. And later on when he was born again, the lady met Swami and Swami demanded the coins back from her. Can i have examples or stories to proove that indeed Swami was Shirdi Sai in his past birth? Thanks!Regards & Love,-Sukhbir

Sairam to one and all.

I am not a devotee of sai but trying to be one. In my humble opinion,

this is not a science to prove. One can come, feel and be with SAI

only if it is destined so.

All we need to have is unquestionable belief in sai. However, I am

also eager to listen to stories, not to get these questions cleared.

But to know more about SAI.

Sairam

, Sukhbir Sonu wrote:

>

> Sai Ram Everyone,

>

> I have a close friend who is a staunch Shirdi Sai devotee. But she

has a few doubts about Swami. She asked me how sure am i if the

present Sai was the real Shirdi Sai 100 years back?

>

> I did not know what to answer her but remembered a story. I related

to her the story of Shirdi Sai giving 9 coins to a women before him

leaving his mortal coil. And later on when he was born again, the

lady met Swami and Swami demanded the coins back from her.

>

> Can i have examples or stories to proove that indeed Swami was

Shirdi Sai in his past birth?

>

> Thanks!

>

> Regards & Love,

>

> -Sukhbir

>

ohm sri sai ram

there are few devotees lived with shirdi sai also lived during their life time with satya sai baba.

one of the book written " autobiography"by pedda bottu who was a lady devotee of shirdi sai

and satyasai will make every one to believe that shirdi sai and satya sai are same.

since satya sai has declared the next incarnation is prema sai giving clear address of the birth place after His maha samadi, no one should doubt on this.

ohm sri sai ram

mani

--- On Sat, 9/27/08, suremail13 <suremail13 wrote:

suremail13 <suremail13[sBOI-post] Re: Stories on Sai.."how sure am i if the present Sai was the real Shirdi Sai 100 years back? ..." Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 3:36 AM

Sairam to one and all.I am not a devotee of sai but trying to be one. In my humble opinion, this is not a science to prove. One can come, feel and be with SAI only if it is destined so.All we need to have is unquestionable belief in sai. However, I am also eager to listen to stories, not to get these questions cleared. But to know more about SAI.Sairam, Sukhbir Sonu wrote:>> Sai Ram Everyone,> > I have a close friend who is a staunch Shirdi Sai devotee. But she has a few doubts about Swami. She asked me how sure am i if the present Sai was the real Shirdi Sai 100 years back? > > I did not know what to answer her but remembered a story. I related to her the story of Shirdi Sai giving 9 coins to a women before him leaving his

mortal coil. And later on when he was born again, the lady met Swami and Swami demanded the coins back from her. > > Can i have examples or stories to proove that indeed Swami was Shirdi Sai in his past birth? > > Thanks!> > Regards & Love,> > -Sukhbir>