IndiaDivine.org

My Shidi Sai Baba experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear DevoteesSorry could not write to you earlier,as wanted to share all my feeling with you all,but did not get the time.This is an exprience I will never forget in my life,and so our whole family.Veena Ji reached LA on 12Nov ,and Kunal picked them up,and took them for lunch to a south Indian place,and me and my grand daughter joined them there.Ater lunch Veena Ji sat in my car and we starting going home,and with in 5Min.the UDHI started coming from my car BABA STATUE. We came home,and after 15-20 Min. we showed Veena Ji our Puja Room,and she said we should have the AMRIT VANI there only as it has a long Patio and people can sit there as it is covered also,so this was decided.My Mother had made BABA CHOLA and she wanted Veena Ji to put it for BABA,as Veena Ji was decideding how to fix it,UDHI started coming from that STATUE as well as next to that another STATUE of Ashast Dahtu of

BABA.Veena Ji and Ashok Ji gave me a PHOTO of BABA which they were carrying direct from SHIRDI of BABA NEW GOLDEN THRONE,they told me to frame it,so Veena Ji can do the staphansa of that Photo also,which was done in the evening,meanwhile UDHI was coming on both the STATUES. In the evening Dr.Raghu came and he brought 2Photos of BABA and PADUKA and a STATUE of BABA.On 13 NOV, Veena Ji opened the door of Puja Room,there was UDHI on Dr Raghu STATUE,and BABA had the barfi Bogh on HIS LIPS of both STATUES.The new frame Photo give by Veena Ji/Ashok Ji also had lots of UDHI,and with in an hour or so 3Photos of BABA had UDHI,and on one ONKAR was also there.Bharfi Bogh had one OM and 4-5 pieces had teeth marks.At AMRIT VANI quite a few people brought Fruits,Flowers, Sweets,Dry Fruits.All persons read THE AMRIT VANI,and the atmosephere was really charged,I do not think there was an eye which was

dry.Veena Ji had UDHI in her lap also,and all was given away,plus BABA ate Mango,Guwava, Bannana also.Me and my whole family can not forget this experience ever in our life.Am forever Gratefull to Veena Ji / Ashok Ji,for traveling so far and and giveing us the pleasure of their company.."God's delays are not His denials"Whatever is mine will not go away, What goes away was never mine.' anju

sairam.... i am gayathri sasidharan from kerala. i almost read all group mails n experiences of devotees. i read daily abt amruthavani n veena ji... i am v eager to meet all of them but distance make us separate. u pl pray 4 me n my family 2 make it possible 2 visit shirdi temple n get good darsan of SAI . our new house warmig is abt 2 occur v soon. work yet 2 finish. pray 4 that too n b SAI with us in every moment n guide us in every deeds. thank u sairam...

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 12:24 AM, <AshokGupta> wrote:

Dear DevoteesSorry could not write to you earlier,as wanted to share all my feeling with you all,but did not get the time.This is an exprience I will never forget in my life,and so our whole family.

Veena Ji reached LA on 12Nov ,and Kunal picked them up,and took them for lunch to a south Indian place,and me and my grand daughter joined them there.Ater lunch Veena Ji sat in my car and we starting going home,and with in 5Min.the UDHI started coming from my car BABA

STATUE. We came home,and after 15-20 Min. we showed Veena Ji our Puja Room,and she said we should have the AMRIT VANI there only as it has a long Patio and people can sit there as it is covered also,so this

was decided.My Mother had made BABA CHOLA and she wanted Veena Ji to put it for BABA,as Veena Ji was decideding how to fix it,UDHI started coming from that STATUE as well as next to that another STATUE of Ashast Dahtu of

BABA.Veena Ji and Ashok Ji gave me a PHOTO of BABA which they were carrying direct from SHIRDI of BABA NEW GOLDEN THRONE,they told me to frame it,so Veena Ji can do the staphansa of that Photo also,which

was done in the evening,meanwhile UDHI was coming on both the STATUES. In the evening Dr.Raghu came and he brought 2Photos of BABA and PADUKA and a STATUE of BABA.On 13 NOV, Veena Ji opened the door of Puja Room,there was UDHI on Dr

Raghu STATUE,and BABA had the barfi Bogh on HIS LIPS of both STATUES.The new frame Photo give by Veena Ji/Ashok Ji also had lots of UDHI,and with in an hour or so 3Photos of BABA had UDHI,and on one ONKAR was also there.Bharfi Bogh had one OM and 4-5 pieces had teeth

marks.At AMRIT VANI quite a few people brought Fruits,Flowers, Sweets,Dry Fruits.All persons read THE AMRIT VANI,and the atmosephere was really charged,I do not think there was an eye which was

dry.Veena Ji had UDHI in her lap also,and all was given away,plus BABA ate Mango,Guwava, Bannana also.Me and my whole family can not forget this experience ever in our life.Am forever Gratefull to Veena Ji / Ashok Ji,for traveling so far

and and giveing us the pleasure of their company.. " God's delays are not His denials " Whatever is mine will not go away, What goes away was never mine.' anju