IndiaDivine.org

Looking for a Sai Puppy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sai Ram,

I was retruning to Bangalore from the U.S. when, in Paris, Air France denied boarding to me because I was traveling with my 10 month old puppy, Maya-a cute little Maltipoo, as they said there was an embargo in India, and no one could bring any animals into the country. They told me that I had to give her away in the Paris airport or the officials would kill her when we got to India. I love my dog very much so I caught the next flight back to the U.S. and I gave her to my mother. You see, I live in Puttaparthi and cannot live anywhere else because I always want to be at the Lord's Lotus feet, but I cry for my dog all the time.

If anyone knows of someone who has a cute, female puppy (8-10 weeks old) who is looking for a good, loving home for her please let me know. I promise she will be taken good care of and will get lots of love. My email address is bjd1089, my land phone number is 08555 286120 and my cell number is 96523 92728.With Loving Sai Rams,

Betty Doughty

Betty "BJ"

You cannot see me, but I am the light you see by,

You cannot hear me, but I am the sound you hear by,

You cannot know me, but I am the truth you live by."

SATHYA SAI BABA