IndiaDivine.org

Help Needed from Sai devotees from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sairam,

I am P.S.Ravi kumar and recently moved to Coimbatore. My family is in Chennai as my daughter is in +2. I need a accomodation for myself alone - a single room with bath room and toilet, in a residential area. I request all the sai devotees to help me. Awaiting reply.

with love,

Sairam,

P.S.Ravikumar

sairam Ravi.

Pls call our sai brother Mr. T.Ravi (based at coimbatore) on + 9942511663.

He would surely assist you.

You can refer my name 'Ramanan' from Malleswaram, Bangalore

On 2/4/09, ravikumar pammi <ravishamili wrote:

Dear Sairam,

I am P.S.Ravi kumar and recently moved to Coimbatore. My family is in Chennai as my daughter is in +2. I need a accomodation for myself alone - a single room with bath room and toilet, in a residential area. I request all the sai devotees to help me. Awaiting reply.

with love,

Sairam,

P.S.Ravikumar

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sairam,for one person you can get accomodation in hostel.one such is at alagesan road.the name of the hostel is veyes towers.the accomodation is very good.it is near to saibaba colony,in the heart of the city.the security is very good.you can keep your vehicles there.the rent is 2250 PM and this is not inclusive of water and electricity charge.roughly it cost around 2500 per month.Best RegardsRajesh R--- On Wed, 4/2/09, ravikumar pammi <ravishamili wrote:ravikumar pammi <ravishamili[sBOI-post] Help Needed from Sai devotees from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu , Date: Wednesday, 4 February,

2009, 7:28 PM

Dear Sairam,

with love,

Sairam,

P.S.Ravikumar

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.