IndiaDivine.org

~ A Phone Call To Baba ~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SAIRAM

Mr.Rohit,

On seeing your " phone call prayer" mail, I remember an author unknown story ".... A lay man saw God in his dream some time before his death. Immediately he asked God where were you all the time esp. when I suffered ? God replied my son see the path of your life and showed him the path where there were only two foot prints all the way and in very few places four . The man charged God, saying oh my father see the path you yourself have shown. I only walked alone with out your help all the way; of course you joined me for a few miles as there were four foot steps at some places ! God quietly said my son please see those two foot steps clearly ; they were not yours, all mine. I carried you on my shoulder and walked through. The moment I dropped you ( places where four steps appeared) you started committing sin and cried for my help ; again I

carried. The man then only realised and repented..."

Hence, my humble belief is that our SAI is more than enough; Take it from me He is with us all always, seeing all our actions, correcting them in case wrong & trying to elevate of souls. All we need to have only two - Shradha & Saburi i.e. persevarance and patience.

Yours in SAI,p.n. ganesh (a) pnv giri--- On Sat, 5/12/09, rOhit <rOhit wrote:

rOhit <rOhit[sBOI-post] ~ A Phone Call To Baba ~SBOIDate: Saturday, 5 December, 2009, 11:16 PM

~~ A PHONE CALL TO BABA ~~

Source - http://groups. google.co. in shirdikesaibaba

_

" Some People are like Slinkies - not really good for anything,

but you still can' t help but Smile when you see one Tumble down the Stairs."....anOnymOus

slinky sPring - rOhit beHaL

_

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.