1. PLease would it be possible to e-mail pictures as i am in SA

2. what is the reason for the sale?

many thanks

himal tugh

-

Vini Krishnan

Sunday, January 10, 2010 9:33 PM

[sBOI-post] Sale of two roomed furnished apartment for sale in Parthy

Location:Just by the ashram-Gopuram gate, a 2 minute walk to the Ashram. Large furnished apt.on first floor of building. Ready for occupation immediately.

Description and facilities:Owner occupied(Foreign Asian lady) well maintained spacious apartment with lots of wall cupboards in all areas some with sliding doors, sliding windows everywhere, Extra Mesh door at the entrance, Marble Flooring, Granite counter tops in hall and kitchen, TV connection in hall, Phone connections in hall and bedroom, lots of plug points including large plug points for all kinds of electronic appliances, and also with high gauge wiring, hand shower and Geyzer in bathroom, exhaust fan and wall fan in kitchen, ceiling fans and Flourescent lighting and additional night lights in hall and bedroom. Separate meter for electricity installed and advance paid for 2 years. All property taxes paid todate.

Also furnished with three seater sofa, two beds with mattresses and pillows, two tables with chairs, long mirror, two burner gas cooker and other small household items, Curtains for all windows.

Everything is in Good condition. Ideal for foreigner.

Additional info: Owner is presently in Parthy, available for viewing, will be here only until January 19th, 2010, Clean title of ownership and surveyor's certificate-documents in possession of the owner.

Willing to sell it at cost(Rs.540,000), or any offer closest to same will be accepted. Strictly for cash only.

Contact Vasanthi at Parthy Tel No.289117/Email:vas9 (AT) rogers (DOT) com Help Ever! Hurt Never!

Dear mr.Waghmar

SAIRAM.

this is regarding my flat at Parthi that I would like to sell.--

It  is a one bedroom, hall,kitchen flat comprising a superbuilt up  area of 375 Sq.feet.It is on the second floor.From Ganesh gate to the building is around 5 min walk.I had purchased it for 2.9 L in the year 2000. I am willing to sell it for 3.25 L

If you are interested do let me know.vasantha Nair

Sairam,is there any way you can send me some pictures of the flat and is it one bedroom or two rooms.i may have a buyer for it.thnaks raj--- On Mon, 1/11/10, Vasantha wrote:

Vasantha <VasanthaRe: [sBOI-post] Sale of two roomed furnished apartment for sale in Parthy Date: Monday, January 11, 2010, 9:31 AM

Dear mr.Waghmar

SAIRAM.

It is a one bedroom, hall,kitchen flat comprising a superbuilt up area of 375 Sq.feet.It is on the second floor.From Ganesh gate to the building is around 5 min walk.I had purchased it for 2.9 L in the year 2000. I am willing to sell it for 3.25 L If you are interested do let me know.vasantha Nair

It is a one bedroom, hall,kitchen flat comprising a superbuilt up area of 375 Sq.feet.It is on the second floor.From Ganesh gate to the building is around 5 min walk.I had purchased it for 2.9 L in the year 2000. I am willing to sell it for 3.25 L

If you are interested do let me know.

At the moment it is not possible to send you pictures as I had no clue that this would become necessary and so have not taken them.I will try for it at the earliest depending on who would be going to parthi and willing to do this for me.

SairamVasantha Nair

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 12:54 PM, <> wrote:

Sairam,is there any way you can send me some pictures of the flat and is it one bedroom or two rooms.i may have a buyer for it.thanks raj--- On Mon, 1/11/10, Vasantha wrote:

Vasantha < Monday, January 11, 2010, 9:31 AM

Dear mr.Waghmar

SAIRAM.

It is a one bedroom, hall,kitchen flat comprising a superbuilt up area of 375 Sq.feet.It is on the second floor.From Ganesh gate to the building is around 5 min walk.I had purchased it for 2.9 L in the year 2000. I am willing to sell it for 3.25 L

-- Dr.Vasantha Nair

Dear Vipul Valani.

My Landline is 022 24095584

Cell 9930768417.

Pl do not call me between 10 a.m and 1p.m as I have an important case discussion during that time.

vasantha Nair

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010, <> wrote:

Jai Sai Ram

i am ready to purchase this flat give me our mobile no or land line numbermy number is 09099028568

VIPUL VALANI

--- On Tue, 1/12/10, Vasantha wrote:

Vasantha Re: [sBOI-post] Sale of two roomed furnished apartment for sale in Parthy Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 10:43 AM

If you are interested do let me know.

At the moment it is not possible to send you pictures as I had no clue that this would become necessary and so have not taken them.I will try for it at the earliest depending on who would be going to parthi and willing to do this for me.

SairamVasantha Nair

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 12:54 PM, <> wrote:

Sairam,is there any way you can send me some pictures of the flat and is it one bedroom or two rooms.i may have a buyer for it.thanks raj --- On Mon, 1/11/10, Vasantha wrote:

Vasantha < Monday, January 11, 2010, 9:31 AM

Dear mr.Waghmar

SAIRAM.