IndiaDivine.org

How Sai Invited me and got me to do a Seva

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sairam Sister.

Wonderful Experience and It is TRUE.

You had the yearning to do the Seva and it came from depth of your heart. In return it touched Swami's Heart. If you remember Swami says ....... It's Heart to Heart.

Regards.

A. Sathiya

-

pushpaa.rao

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

[sBOI-post] How Sai Invited me and got me to do a Seva

OM SAI RAM !!In 2005 my Husband's friend,Pankaj walked for 10 days to Shirdi from Mumbai.At that time at the spur of the moment I also made up my mind that even I will walk to Shirdi sometime in my life...I am not a 20 something that I have lots of years and energy left that I can walk.Then I said to myself that I can do this walking only in winters not in summer as it would be extremely tiring.I being a lady I could not walk alone...I needed someone rather at least a group of about 5-6 people.I kept asking a lot of people but after sometime I felt I am hurting people by asking them because not everyone was willing to walk...to Shirdi....

I have a elderly friend and a devout Sai Bhakta ...I asked him what do I do as I cannot walk alone ...I knew Sai will reply through him....He said " Pushpaa, do one thing...Drive to Shirdi and do a 10 days seva..that would be better than unnecessarily walk to Shirdi.....that was sometime in 2006-7....I knew I could do that...so I planned and planned but never really got to Shirdi to do a 10 days Seva....and I did not know much about Shirdi ... Then all of a sudden it dawned on me in Dec..why can't I go to Puttuparty and do the Seva...I am more comfortable there..anyway..BABA is BAba.....anywhere...at Shirdi or at Parthy....So I booked my ticket to Parthy from Mumbai and reached there on the 10 Dec....I quickly checked into a hotel opposite to the Mandir and went around looking to get familiar and to know where I could start my Seva.....Not of much help I returned and retired at my hotel.

Next day as I was entering the Mandir out of curiosity I asked the lady @ the Security that I also want to do Seva...so what can I do and where can I go....The lady at the security was from the Group from West bengal and that day theIr region / group had come for Seva....She said...very rudely...NONONO How can you just come for Seva...No body will give you any work...where are you from...??? I said I am from Mumbai...She said : THEN....GO and then contact your Mumbai mandir...COME with them for SEVA......And then she asked me " " WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO COME AND HUNT FOR DOING SEVA " " .....to that I replied.... " BABA " .....She never expected that answer from me...Her face looked shocked........ By then my enthusiasm had also gone down but in my heart I told BABA....Baba please....I wont get any time to come back...You know my Son akhil is in the XII Std and then life will just go on and on...Please BABA........help me....devaru....

I went in to the group " taking care of the mobiles " ...since I speak bengali I spoke to them again about some seva I could do...I got the same reply...Go back and come with Mumbai team.....I was confident that BABA Will get the Seva out of me....from there I went to the Public Relation office...I got the same answer....Then I asked one of the Seva dal as to who their leader was....I was directed to her...but she was not available as she was in a meeting and would not come till afternoon....I sat there..listening to all the bengali chatter going on(as I know bengali) ...the lady at the Seva office knew what I had come for...she said very sweetly...(as should always be at the Ashram)..would you want to go to the North Indian Canteen and help them......I ran to the North Indian Canteen and before I could walk in I saw a huge line and the door was closed...I managed to walk in to meet the " Manager Aunty " OH.........my God...I saw and heard her speaking and firing the hell of a poor Seva girl who almost started crying....I was not sure whether I will be happy doing Seva here.....I didn't know what to do.....I went out and again met the kind lady who directed me here....if I could help her in any way.....

As I was talking a Girl came to this kind lady and started complaining about someone who had come for seva but was nevr doing her job properly.....I immediately told the kind lady....hey I can be a substitute......but where ??? WESTERN CANTEEN........Wow.....run ...run........WESTERN canteen......I walked in quietly from the back door...there were 3-4 overfed dogs sleeping all over....there I saw a lady smiling and busy with her work...I asked her can i help you...sh said...cut vegetables....I said okay and cut around 1000 tomatoes.....after lunch.......... I went inside just to see ....I saw lots of them mostly foreigners & indians doing lots of work...cooking...tasting...grating...washing...wiping...cutting cheese...All of a sudden ...I saw an elderly lady instructing someone...she looked at me and smiled..I smiled back and said...can I help you in any way....Her spontaneous reply was 'Of course " you can...do you know accounts...I said - of course not an expert but I can do a good job...she immediately took me to her office and gave me a box full of notes...she said..be a cashier and collect cash...I said I can help you on all the ten days...she said...Oh How lovely....come everyday...morning afternoon night...I was thrilled.......BABA not only got Seva done he also knew What I was good at and he got the Seva done from me.....Everyday I would get HIS Darshan .......but from very far...Onthe ninth day before I left I was very sad about something which happened with me and I cried myself in my room....BABA Came in my dream that night and he came so close to me....I was so happy when I got up...but feeling a bit low due to the previous night where I just remembered something and cried....the last day of Seva.....I was going to the Western Canteen via BABA'S Mandir...I asked someone..has baba come today...YES.........AHHHHHHH......YES??? I am not allowed to go into the hall from side entrance...but no one stopped me and LO....BABA Had come......I sat as close as possible to Baba ......behind where the physically challenged people wait for darshanAfter the bhajan...when Baba came out .......oHh.......BABA CAME SO CLOSE AND GUESS WHAT ....HE LOOKED AT ME.......I could not control myself ...I just did namaskara and cried.....I knew baba knows my problems ...he will look after me......Just then while I was going to the Western Canteen I read scribblings... " WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE' Thjis was written only for me...no doubt........that same evening I finished my Seva and came back to Mumbai with Vibhuti and prasadams.....OM SAI RAM !!! Pushpaa

Lord Krishna still had to let the mahabharata war unfold .And only a few people knew who really Krishna was but still the drama had to take place because its all part of the spiritual evolution .As everything happens to divine timing.So the same way the 'truth' will also be revealed to everyone at the right time and then whole world will become Prasanthi Nilayam

--- On Wed, 20/1/10, SAIpapu wrote:

SAIpapuRe: [sBOI-post] How Sai Invited me and got me to do a Seva Date: Wednesday, 20 January, 2010, 14:59

Tks Mr.Reddy.

If most of us could realise this truth, the whole world would have converted to Prasanthi Nilayam.

Sairam.

-

katta jayaprakash Reddy

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

RE: [sBOI-post] How Sai Invited me and got me to do a Seva

Sairam,Generally only the seva dal selected by Sri Sathya Seva organisations of the district are allowed seva at Prashanthi nilayam.But some times devotees like you get divine chance to render seva ocassionally depending upon the blessings of Swami as is seen in your case.Anyhow you got golden chance of rendering service at the divine lotus feet of Swami.This service is a training period for you to continue it more vigorously as per your convenience, interest and resources.Please enrol yopurself as seva dal member in your area saminthi or bhajan mandali and get an ID card and give the dates in which you can render seva in a year.In addition to this, please participate in all seva activities of your samithi or bhajan mandali regularly according to the activities of local area.If there is no samithi or bhajan mandali even then you can render seva by feeding the poor who cannot get daily food,donating clothes to the poor,financing

the poor children for theirveducation, helping the helplss,aged for any medical aid etc.Thjus there are many routes for seva at your own place.PLEASE DONOT WORRY IF YOU DONOT GET A CHANCE FOR SEVA AT PRASHANTHI NILAYAM but try to realise that your area is itself is prashanthi nilayam and the people you serve are none but Swami.So with this feeling you can do any service seeing Swami in every human being.Anyhow congratulations for getting a rare chance of seva at the divine lotus feet of Swami and it is nothing but your deep love for SWAMI which is the result of previous birth's karma only.GOD BLESS YOU.Sairam,In Sai seva,JP Reddy.

Tue, 19 Jan 2010 [sBOI-post] How Sai Invited me and got me to do a Seva

OM SAI RAM !!In 2005 my Husband's friend,Pankaj walked for 10 days to Shirdi from Mumbai.At that time at the spur of the moment I also made up my mind that even I will walk to Shirdi sometime in my life...I am not a 20 something that I have lots of years and energy left that I can walk.Then I said to myself that I can do this walking only in winters not in summer as it would be extremely tiring.I being a lady I could not walk alone...I needed someone rather at least a group of about 5-6 people.I kept asking a lot of people but after sometime I felt I am hurting people by asking them because not everyone was willing to walk...to Shirdi....I have a elderly friend and a devout Sai Bhakta ...I asked him what do I do as I cannot walk alone ...I knew Sai will reply through him....He said "Pushpaa, do one thing...Drive to Shirdi and do a 10 days seva...that would be better than unnecessarily walk to Shirdi.....that was

sometime in 2006-7....I knew I could do that...so I planned and planned but never really got to Shirdi to do a 10 days Seva....and I did not know much about Shirdi ... Then all of a sudden it dawned on me in Dec..why can't I go to Puttuparty and do the Seva...I am more comfortable there..anyway. .BABA is BAba.....anywhere. ..at Shirdi or at Parthy....So I booked my ticket to Parthy from Mumbai and reached there on the 10 Dec....I quickly checked into a hotel opposite to the Mandir and went around looking to get familiar and to know where I could start my Seva.....Not of much help I returned and retired at my hotel.Next day as I was entering the Mandir out of curiosity I asked the lady @ the Security that I also want to do Seva...so what can I do and where can I go....The lady at the security was from the Group from West bengal and that day theIr region / group had come for Seva....She said...very rudely...NONONO How can you just come for

Seva...No body will give you any work...where are you from...??? I said I am from Mumbai...She said : THEN....GO and then contact your Mumbai mandir...COME with them for SEVA......And then she asked me "" WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO COME AND HUNT FOR DOING SEVA"".....to that I replied...." BABA".... .She never expected that answer from me...Her face looked shocked..... ... By then my enthusiasm had also gone down but in my heart I told BABA....Baba please....I wont get any time to come back...You know my Son akhil is in the XII Std and then life will just go on and on...Please BABA........ help me....devaru. ...I went in to the group "taking care of the mobiles"...since I speak bengali I spoke to them again about some seva I could do...I got the same reply...Go back and come with Mumbai team.....I was confident that BABA Will get the Seva out of me....from there I went to the Public Relation office...I got the same

answer....Then I asked one of the Seva dal as to who their leader was....I was directed to her...but she was not available as she was in a meeting and would not come till afternoon... .I sat there..listening to all the bengali chatter going on(as I know bengali) ...the lady at the Seva office knew what I had come for...she said very sweetly...(as should always be at the Ashram)..would you want to go to the North Indian Canteen and help them......I ran to the North Indian Canteen and before I could walk in I saw a huge line and the door was closed...I managed to walk in to meet the "Manager Aunty" OH.........my God...I saw and heard her speaking and firing the hell of a poor Seva girl who almost started crying....I was not sure whether I will be happy doing Seva here.....I didn't know what to do.....I went out and again met the kind lady who directed me here....if I could help her in any way..... As I was talking a Girl came

to this kind lady and started complaining about someone who had come for seva but was nevr doing her job properly.... .I immediately told the kind lady....hey I can be a substitute.. ....but where ??? WESTERN CANTEEN..... ...Wow... ..run ...run...... ..WESTERN canteen..... .I walked in quietly from the back door...there were 3-4 overfed dogs sleeping all over....there I saw a lady smiling and busy with her work...I asked her can i help you...sh said...cut vegetables.. ..I said okay and cut around 1000 tomatoes.... .after lunch....... ... I went inside just to see ....I saw lots of them mostly foreigners & indians doing lots of work...cooking. ...tasting. ..grating. ..washing. ..wiping. ..cutting cheese...All of a sudden ...I saw an elderly lady instructing someone...she looked at me and smiled..I smiled back and said...can I help you in any way....Her spontaneous reply was 'Of course" you can...do you know accounts...I said - of

course not an expert but I can do a good job...she immediately took me to her office and gave me a box full of notes...she said..be a cashier and collect cash...I said I can help you on all the ten days...she said...Oh How lovely....come everyday...morning afternoon night...I was thrilled.... ...BABA not only got Seva done he also knew What I was good at and he got the Seva done from me.....Everyday I would get HIS Darshan .......but from very far...Onthe ninth day before I left I was very sad about something which happened with me and I cried myself in my room....BABA Came in my dream that night and he came so close to me....I was so happy when I got up...but feeling a bit low due to the previous night where I just remembered something and cried....the last day of Seva.....I was going to the Western Canteen via BABA'S Mandir...I asked someone..has baba come today...YES. .........AHHHHHHH ......YES? ?? I am not allowed to go into the hall

from side entrance...but no one stopped me and LO....BABA Had come......I sat as close as possible to Baba ......behind where the physically challenged people wait for darshanAfter the bhajan...when Baba came out ........oHh.. .....BABA CAME SO CLOSE AND GUESS WHAT ....HE LOOKED AT ME.......I could not control myself ...I just did namaskara and cried.....I knew baba knows my problems ...he will look after me......Just then while I was going to the Western Canteen I read scribblings. .."WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE' Thjis was written only for me...no doubt....... .that same evening I finished my Seva and came back to Mumbai with Vibhuti and prasadams... ..OM SAI RAM !!! Pushpaa

Sairam,Thank you very much for your comments.Irrespective of any seva at Prashanthi nilayam, one must visit Prashanthi nilayam every year regularly to re charge our batteries for Swami's blessings and to humbly request Swami to bless us with more energy and charge the batteries with more spiritual power to serve the humanity with love so that we can lead a blissful life with Swami with us everywhere,every time and in every thing.Sairam,mIn Sai seva,JP Reddy. From: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:29:26 +0530Re: [sBOI-post] How Sai Invited me and got me to do a Seva

Tks Mr.Reddy.

If most of us could realise this truth, the whole world would have converted to Prasanthi Nilayam.

Sairam.

-

katta jayaprakash Reddy

Sairam,Generally only the seva dal selected by Sri Sathya Seva organisations of the district are allowed seva at Prashanthi nilayam.But some times devotees like you get divine chance to render seva ocassionally depending upon the blessings of Swami as is seen in your case.Anyhow you got golden chance of rendering service at the divine lotus feet of Swami.This service is a training period for you to continue it more vigorously as per your convenience,interest and resources.Please enrol yopurself as seva dal member in your area saminthi or bhajan mandali and get an ID card and give the dates in which you can render seva in a year.In addition to this, please participate in all seva activities of your samithi or bhajan mandali regularly according to the activities of local area.If there is no samithi or bhajan mandali even then you can render seva by feeding the poor who cannot get daily food,donating clothes to the poor,financing the poor children for theirveducation,helping the helplss,aged for any medical aid etc.Thjus there are many routes for seva at your own place.PLEASE DONOT WORRY IF YOU DONOT GET A CHANCE FOR SEVA AT PRASHANTHI NILAYAM but try to realise that your area is itself is prashanthi nilayam and the people you serve are none but Swami.So with this feeling you can do any service seeing Swami in every human being.

Anyhow congratulations for getting a rare chance of seva at the divine lotus feet of Swami and it is nothing but your deep love for SWAMI which is the result of previous birth's karma only.GOD BLESS YOU.Sairam,In Sai seva,JP Reddy.

OM SAI RAM !!In 2005 my Husband's friend,Pankaj walked for 10 days to Shirdi from Mumbai.At that time at the spur of the moment I also made up my mind that even I will walk to Shirdi sometime in my life...I am not a 20 something that I have lots of years and energy left that I can walk.Then I said to myself that I can do this walking only in winters not in summer as it would be extremely tiring.I being a lady I could not walk alone...I needed someone rather at least a group of about 5-6 people.I kept asking a lot of people but after sometime I felt I am hurting people by asking them because not everyone was willing to walk...to Shirdi....I have a elderly friend and a devout Sai Bhakta ...I asked him what do I do as I cannot walk alone ...I knew Sai will reply through him....He said "Pushpaa, do one thing...Drive to Shirdi and do a 10 days seva..that would be better than unnecessarily walk to Shirdi.....that was sometime in 2006-7....I knew I could do that...so I planned and planned but never really got to Shirdi to do a 10 days Seva....and I did not know much about Shirdi ... Then all of a sudden it dawned on me in Dec..why can't I go to Puttuparty and do the Seva...I am more comfortable there..anyway..BABA is BAba.....anywhere...at Shirdi or at Parthy....So I booked my ticket to Parthy from Mumbai and reached there on the 10 Dec....I quickly checked into a hotel opposite to the Mandir and went around looking to get familiar and to know where I could start my Seva.....Not of much help I returned and retired at my hotel.Next day as I was entering the Mandir out of curiosity I asked the lady @ the Security that I also want to do Seva...so what can I do and where can I go....The lady at the security was from the Group from West bengal and that day theIr region / group had come for Seva....She said...very rudely...NONONO How can you just come for Seva...No body will give you any work...where are you from...??? I said I am from Mumbai...She said : THEN....GO and then contact your Mumbai mandir...COME with them for SEVA......And then she asked me "" WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO COME AND HUNT FOR DOING SEVA"".....to that I replied...."BABA".....She never expected that answer from me...Her face looked shocked........ By then my enthusiasm had also gone down but in my heart I told BABA....Baba please....I wont get any time to come back...You know my Son akhil is in the XII Std and then life will just go on and on...Please BABA........help me....devaru....I went in to the group "taking care of the mobiles"...since I speak bengali I spoke to them again about some seva I could do...I got the same reply...Go back and come with Mumbai team.....I was confident that BABA Will get the Seva out of me....from there I went to the Public Relation office...I got the same answer....Then I asked one of the Seva dal as to who their leader was....I was directed to her...but she was not available as she was in a meeting and would not come till afternoon....I sat there..listening to all the bengali chatter going on(as I know bengali) ...the lady at the Seva office knew what I had come for...she said very sweetly...(as should always be at the Ashram)..would you want to go to the North Indian Canteen and help them......I ran to the North Indian Canteen and before I could walk in I saw a huge line and the door was closed...I managed to walk in to meet the "Manager Aunty" OH.........my God...I saw and heard her speaking and firing the hell of a poor Seva girl who almost started crying....I was not sure whether I will be happy doing Seva here.....I didn't know what to do.....I went out and again met the kind lady who directed me here....if I could help her in any way..... As I was talking a Girl came to this kind lady and started complaining about someone who had come for seva but was nevr doing her job properly.....I immediately told the kind lady....hey I can be a substitute......but where ??? WESTERN CANTEEN........Wow.....run ...run........WESTERN canteen......I walked in quietly from the back door...there were 3-4 overfed dogs sleeping all over....there I saw a lady smiling and busy with her work...I asked her can i help you...sh said...cut vegetables....I said okay and cut around 1000 tomatoes.....after lunch.......... I went inside just to see ....I saw lots of them mostly foreigners & indians doing lots of work...cooking...tasting...grating...washing...wiping...cutting cheese...All of a sudden ...I saw an elderly lady instructing someone...she looked at me and smiled..I smiled back and said...can I help you in any way....Her spontaneous reply was 'Of course" you can...do you know accounts...I said - of course not an expert but I can do a good job...she immediately took me to her office and gave me a box full of notes...she said..be a cashier and collect cash...I said I can help you on all the ten days...she said...Oh How lovely....come everyday...morning afternoon night...I was thrilled.......BABA not only got Seva done he also knew What I was good at and he got the Seva done from me.....Everyday I would get HIS Darshan .......but from very far...Onthe ninth day before I left I was very sad about something which happened with me and I cried myself in my room....BABA Came in my dream that night and he came so close to me....I was so happy when I got up...but feeling a bit low due to the previous night where I just remembered something and cried....the last day of Seva.....I was going to the Western Canteen via BABA'S Mandir...I asked someone..has baba come today...YES.........AHHHHHHH......YES??? I am not allowed to go into the hall from side entrance...but no one stopped me and LO....BABA Had come......I sat as close as possible to Baba ......behind where the physically challenged people wait for darshan

After the bhajan...when Baba came out .......oHh.......BABA CAME SO CLOSE AND GUESS WHAT ....HE LOOKED AT ME.......I could not control myself ...I just did namaskara and cried.....I knew baba knows my problems ...he will look after me......Just then while I was going to the Western Canteen I read scribblings..."WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE' Thjis was written only for me...no doubt........that same evening I finished my Seva and came back to Mumbai with Vibhuti and prasadams.....OM SAI RAM !!! Pushpaa

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

Sairam

We should try to go to purthy for seva with our respective state group, But some time its not possible to go with them becasue of so many reason. But we should not leave any opportunity to do seva whereever we are and when ever we visit to purthy for divine darsahan. Our dear lord is not limited to that physical form and that limited land. Where ever we sing the glory of our dear krishna that become the purthy of our purthy sai.

May god bless all of us

Sairam

Laxmi

Delhi

Thank you all for all the messages...The reason for me to go to Prashanthi is to be totally free from the worldly duties for 10 days where I concentrated only on BABA.......BABA was everything.. .prayers. .darshan. ..seva..."hearing "Sai Ram".......every single moment...that environment is different and yes.....this time I would go with the Mumbai group....The reason for me to write to all is not to tell you guys that I went by myself to do the Seva....I went there without knowing any procedures and in spite of that how I got to do the Seva truely because of BABA'S Permission his will & blessings... that is the essence of my mail...Thank you all and I also recommend everyone goes with their respective groups for doing the Seva...because that is needed at any point of time...OM SAI RAM.....Pushpaa Rao

Well its not surprising ..Sometimes some people near him physically are often the ones who don’t really understand his teachings or his message but sometimes the people who are very far and in a distance and who most probably will never visit his ashram in this life time seem to understand him better and experience his omnipresence more than the people close by to him...No wonder his creates circumstances now and then to filter the ashram out to make some people go…Its all about faith on him at the end of the day that matters..All the rest then becomes irrelevant --- On Fri, 22/1/10, vedagiri vedagiri <pnvedagiri wrote:

vedagiri vedagiri <pnvedagiriRe: [sBOI-post] How Sai Invited me and got me to do a Seva Date: Friday, 22 January, 2010, 4:39

SAIRAM,

WHILE THANKING YOU FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE, I FEEL IT WOULD NOT BE OUT OF PLACE IF I MENTION THAT DURING ONE OF MY VISITS TO OUR HEAVEN ABODE ON EARTH, PARTHI, I HAD A BITTER EXPERIENCE. IMMEDIATELY AFTER GETTING DOWN FROM THE BUS I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE ASHRAM WITH MY SMALL LUGGAGE. I JUST ENQUIRED AN OLD MAN IN SAFARI SUITE, DOING SERVICE AT THE ENTRANCE WHETHER I WOULD ME GIVEN ACCOMODATION FOR A DAY INSIDE THE ASHRAM . OH GOD, MAY OUR SWAMI FORGIVE ME, SUCH A SHOUTING I NEVER HEARD. ALL I COULD UNDERSTAND FROM HIS PITCHED VOICE THATI SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE THAT ASHRAM HAS NOT BEEN GIVING ACCOMODATION IF THE VISITOR IS SINGLE. THEREFORE I SHOULD NOT HAVE APPROACHED HIM AND WASTED HIS TIME IN DOING SERVICE TO OTHERS. WHILE RETURNING IN DESPAIR HE CALLED ME AND SARCASITCALLY TOLD " TRY AT THE BUS STAND WHERE PAY & USE

TOILETS WILL BE AVAILABLE".

OF COURSE, THERE ARE A LOT OF SAI DEVOTEES DOING EXCELLENT SERVICE, UNDISPUTABLE, BUT SOME TIMES WE DO COME ACROSS SUCH VOLUNTEERS WHO SPOIL OUR PRAYERFUL MOOD THROUGH OUT THE DAY. ALTHOUGH WE DO TAKE IT AS A SMALL PUNISHMENT FOR OUR MISDEEDS, IT IS NOT IN GOOD TASTE. MAY SWAMI FORGIVE ME FOR THIS MISSIVE.

JAI SAIRAM

p.n. ganesh (a) giri--- On Thu, 21/1/10, pushpaa <pushpaa > wrote:

pushpaa <pushpaa >Re: [sBOI-post] How Sai Invited me and got me to do a SevaThursday, 21 January, 2010, 10:43 AM

Thank you all for all the messages...The reason for me to go to Prashanthi is to be totally free from the worldly duties for 10 days where I concentrated only on BABA.......BABA was everything.. .prayers. .darshan. ..seva..."hearing "Sai Ram".......every single moment...that environment is different and yes.....this time I would go with the Mumbai group....The reason for me to write to all is not to tell you guys that I went by myself to do the Seva....I went there without knowing any procedures and in spite of that how I got to do the Seva truely because of BABA'S Permission his will & blessings... that is the essence of my mail...Thank you all and I also recommend everyone goes with their respective groups for doing the Seva...because that is needed at any point of time...OM SAI RAM.....Pushpaa Rao

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Again tks brother for your kind reply.

I have no comments now.

But i feel without going to parthi, without having physical darshan of swami

some peoples' batteries remain charged as they experience Swami's divinity

everywhere.

Swami is GOD for them in true sense. They dont expect their letters to be delivered to Swami

They dont expect any interviews. They dont need any special attentions.

Sairam.

-

katta jayaprakash Reddy

Friday, January 22, 2010 6:47 AM

Sairam,Thank you very much for your comments.Irrespective of any seva at Prashanthi nilayam, one must visit Prashanthi nilayam every year regularly to re charge our batteries for Swami's blessings and to humbly request Swami to bless us with more energy and charge the batteries with more spiritual power to serve the humanity with love so that we can lead a blissful life with Swami with us everywhere,every time and in every thing.Sairam,mIn Sai seva,JP Reddy.

From: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:29:26 +0530Re: [sBOI-post] How Sai Invited me and got me to do a Seva

Tks Mr.Reddy.

Sairam.

-

katta jayaprakash Reddy

Sairam,Generally only the seva dal selected by Sri Sathya Seva organisations of the district are allowed seva at Prashanthi nilayam.But some times devotees like you get divine chance to render seva ocassionally depending upon the blessings of Swami as is seen in your case.Anyhow you got golden chance of rendering service at the divine lotus feet of Swami.This service is a training period for you to continue it more vigorously as per your convenience,interest and resources.Please enrol yopurself as seva dal member in your area saminthi or bhajan mandali and get an ID card and give the dates in which you can render seva in a year.In addition to this, please participate in all seva activities of your samithi or bhajan mandali regularly according to the activities of local area.If there is no samithi or bhajan mandali even then you can render seva by feeding the poor who cannot get daily food,donating clothes to the poor,financing the poor children for theirveducation,helping the helplss,aged for any medical aid etc.Thjus there are many routes for seva at your own place.PLEASE DONOT WORRY IF YOU DONOT GET A CHANCE FOR SEVA AT PRASHANTHI NILAYAM but try to realise that your area is itself is prashanthi nilayam and the people you serve are none but Swami.So with this feeling you can do any service seeing Swami in every human being.Anyhow congratulations for getting a rare chance of seva at the divine lotus feet of Swami and it is nothing but your deep love for SWAMI which is the result of previous birth's karma only.GOD BLESS YOU.Sairam,In Sai seva,JP Reddy.

OM SAI RAM !!In 2005 my Husband's friend,Pankaj walked for 10 days to Shirdi from Mumbai.At that time at the spur of the moment I also made up my mind that even I will walk to Shirdi sometime in my life...I am not a 20 something that I have lots of years and energy left that I can walk.Then I said to myself that I can do this walking only in winters not in summer as it would be extremely tiring.I being a lady I could not walk alone...I needed someone rather at least a group of about 5-6 people.I kept asking a lot of people but after sometime I felt I am hurting people by asking them because not everyone was willing to walk...to Shirdi....I have a elderly friend and a devout Sai Bhakta ...I asked him what do I do as I cannot walk alone ...I knew Sai will reply through him....He said "Pushpaa, do one thing...Drive to Shirdi and do a 10 days seva..that would be better than unnecessarily walk to Shirdi.....that was sometime in 2006-7....I knew I could do that...so I planned and planned but never really got to Shirdi to do a 10 days Seva....and I did not know much about Shirdi ... Then all of a sudden it dawned on me in Dec..why can't I go to Puttuparty and do the Seva...I am more comfortable there..anyway..BABA is BAba.....anywhere...at Shirdi or at Parthy....So I booked my ticket to Parthy from Mumbai and reached there on the 10 Dec....I quickly checked into a hotel opposite to the Mandir and went around looking to get familiar and to know where I could start my Seva.....Not of much help I returned and retired at my hotel.Next day as I was entering the Mandir out of curiosity I asked the lady @ the Security that I also want to do Seva...so what can I do and where can I go....The lady at the security was from the Group from West bengal and that day theIr region / group had come for Seva....She said...very rudely...NONONO How can you just come for Seva...No body will give you any work...where are you from...??? I said I am from Mumbai...She said : THEN....GO and then contact your Mumbai mandir...COME with them for SEVA......And then she asked me "" WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO COME AND HUNT FOR DOING SEVA"".....to that I replied...."BABA".....She never expected that answer from me...Her face looked shocked........ By then my enthusiasm had also gone down but in my heart I told BABA....Baba please....I wont get any time to come back...You know my Son akhil is in the XII Std and then life will just go on and on...Please BABA........help me....devaru....I went in to the group "taking care of the mobiles"...since I speak bengali I spoke to them again about some seva I could do...I got the same reply...Go back and come with Mumbai team.....I was confident that BABA Will get the Seva out of me....from there I went to the Public Relation office...I got the same answer....Then I asked one of the Seva dal as to who their leader was....I was directed to her...but she was not available as she was in a meeting and would not come till afternoon....I sat there..listening to all the bengali chatter going on(as I know bengali) ...the lady at the Seva office knew what I had come for...she said very sweetly...(as should always be at the Ashram)..would you want to go to the North Indian Canteen and help them......I ran to the North Indian Canteen and before I could walk in I saw a huge line and the door was closed...I managed to walk in to meet the "Manager Aunty" OH.........my God...I saw and heard her speaking and firing the hell of a poor Seva girl who almost started crying....I was not sure whether I will be happy doing Seva here.....I didn't know what to do.....I went out and again met the kind lady who directed me here....if I could help her in any way..... As I was talking a Girl came to this kind lady and started complaining about someone who had come for seva but was nevr doing her job properly.....I immediately told the kind lady....hey I can be a substitute......but where ??? WESTERN CANTEEN........Wow.....run ...run........WESTERN canteen......I walked in quietly from the back door...there were 3-4 overfed dogs sleeping all over....there I saw a lady smiling and busy with her work...I asked her can i help you...sh said...cut vegetables....I said okay and cut around 1000 tomatoes.....after lunch.......... I went inside just to see ....I saw lots of them mostly foreigners & indians doing lots of work...cooking...tasting...grating...washing...wiping...cutting cheese...All of a sudden ...I saw an elderly lady instructing someone...she looked at me and smiled..I smiled back and said...can I help you in any way....Her spontaneous reply was 'Of course" you can...do you know accounts...I said - of course not an expert but I can do a good job...she immediately took me to her office and gave me a box full of notes...she said..be a cashier and collect cash...I said I can help you on all the ten days...she said...Oh How lovely....come everyday...morning afternoon night...I was thrilled.......BABA not only got Seva done he also knew What I was good at and he got the Seva done from me.....Everyday I would get HIS Darshan .......but from very far...Onthe ninth day before I left I was very sad about something which happened with me and I cried myself in my room....BABA Came in my dream that night and he came so close to me....I was so happy when I got up...but feeling a bit low due to the previous night where I just remembered something and cried....the last day of Seva.....I was going to the Western Canteen via BABA'S Mandir...I asked someone..has baba come today...YES.........AHHHHHHH......YES??? I am not allowed to go into the hall from side entrance...but no one stopped me and LO....BABA Had come......I sat as close as possible to Baba ......behind where the physically challenged people wait for darshanAfter the bhajan...when Baba came out .......oHh.......BABA CAME SO CLOSE AND GUESS WHAT ....HE LOOKED AT ME.......I could not control myself ...I just did namaskara and cried.....I knew baba knows my problems ...he will look after me......Just then while I was going to the Western Canteen I read scribblings..."WHY FEAR WHEN I AM HERE' Thjis was written only for me...no doubt........that same evening I finished my Seva and came back to Mumbai with Vibhuti and prasadams.....OM SAI RAM !!! Pushpaa