Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam all

I would like to share my dream which I had got day before. I was in parthi and

having darshan of our beloved bhagwan. I was sitting in second/third line, and

as swami came into the mandir HE went towards HIS throne. As soon as bhajans

started Swami, began starting trowing white hankies towards the side i was

seated. As swami, started doing it, I started praying to him ' swami YOU haven't

given me anything until now, please please give me something this time'. There

was this lady sitting besides me with a baby on her lap, HE threw one towards

her . and I started prayed harder. And suddenly I saw another one coming besides

me and falling down and i just took it. But to my wonder it was red with white

stripes!

I want to know what does it imply, as everyone else besides me got pure white

kerchief and I got a different one.

Can someone please interpret it :)

Thank you

Warm Regards

Priyanka

Guest guest

you are going to have colofull life.

if you have any dream like the one u had .

seeing swami at prashanthi nilayam in dream is great blessing .

saiRam

--- On Sat, 3/27/10, Priyanka <Priyanka wrote:

Priyanka <Priyanka[sBOI-post] Help in intertpreting a dream Received: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 4:50 PM

Sairam allI would like to share my dream which I had got day before. I was in parthi and having darshan of our beloved bhagwan. I was sitting in second/third line, and as swami came into the mandir HE went towards HIS throne. As soon as bhajans started Swami, began starting trowing white hankies towards the side i was seated. As swami, started doing it, I started praying to him ' swami YOU haven't given me anything until now, please please give me something this time'. There was this lady sitting besides me with a baby on her lap, HE threw one towards her . and I started prayed harder. And suddenly I saw another one coming besides me and falling down and i just took it. But to my wonder it was red with white stripes!I want to know what does it imply, as everyone else besides me got pure white kerchief and I got a different one.Can someone please interpret it :)Thank youWarm RegardsPriyanka

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Hi Priyanka, interesting dream! The fact that you dreamed of Swami is a blessing in itself, especially receiving his darshan don't you think? Handkerchiefs could mean a few things...the usually are for cleansing / cleaning / blowing your nose....clearing and enabling one to 'breath' more easily? So these were gifts to all. Also, they could / can be a symbol of 'surrender' ( white flag) . One could think that Swami gifts were for all to surrender too him...this is true ....but in a sense perhaps it was significant that love has surrendered to us all. The lady had a baby on her lap. Baby can represent NEW beginnings...new birth....a fresh start. Was she on the left or right of you? Your faith is strong...you prayed harder and one fell towards you. However it was

different...in colour ..had stripes. Perhaps this suggests that even though we are all ONE....you are still an individual Soul ...a spark of love and light. You can be YOU even when you / we are amongst a crowd. Understand that you are a special person in your own right. Be positive too....red can be a vibrant and an energizing colour. What ..how do you feel from the dream.....draw within yourself and sense it with your heart...there lies always the answers you need and want. God Bless.....Sai ram hope this helps a bit. Dave AscensionForYou "Priyanka" <Priyanka Sent: Saturday, 27 March, 2010 20:50:08[sBOI-post] Help in intertpreting a dream

Sairam all

I would like to share my dream which I had got day before. I was in parthi and having darshan of our beloved bhagwan. I was sitting in second/third line, and as swami came into the mandir HE went towards HIS throne. As soon as bhajans started Swami, began starting trowing white hankies towards the side i was seated. As swami, started doing it, I started praying to him ' swami YOU haven't given me anything until now, please please give me something this time'. There was this lady sitting besides me with a baby on her lap, HE threw one towards her . and I started prayed harder. And suddenly I saw another one coming besides me and falling down and i just took it. But to my wonder it was red with white stripes!

I want to know what does it imply, as everyone else besides me got pure white kerchief and I got a different one.

Can someone please interpret it :)

Thank you

Warm Regards

Priyanka