IndiaDivine.org

Living in the Presence of God (Vol I/Pt I - 75)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER 75

None of the scriptures can accurately describe the self, nor can they explain the bliss one attains, when he realizes the self. The religious texts only attempt in helping with the purification of the mind and intellect and in controlling the senses of desires, so that the illusion of the world can be unveiled. By losing all body consciousness and by living the life

of a true yogi - i.e., resisting and shunning each temptation of the mind, rising above the limited knowledge of the intellect, and imprisoning every sense and desire, one will find his true reality and strength - the self, My dears, in which he exists with the awareness of his omnipresence and his nature that truly lies beyond the handcuffs of time. Your dependence upon this world

is merely a game played by the mind that convincingly lets you believe that you need the world to fulfill your existence. Know that the world will only temporarily fulfill your needs of today, giving you momentary pleasure, but tomorrow, the same hands that have given yesterday will grab your pleasures, making your celebration end in a sorrow that will bring with it the terrors of fear and anxiety, followed by frustration and anger and ending in only spiteful resentment and hatred. How can you

be thankful and lean upon the pillar that will only give you support, so that, one day, when you will begin to depend upon it, it will, without any compassion, push you away, only to fall - fall each time even lower and harsher. The world, My dears, is only a packet of disease

- a box of miseries that you must refuse delivery of. All that comes in this world must go, and all the attachments that come to you will only stay! Know that one day, the source of your attachment will not exist, but your pain of dependence will haunt you, forever. What is the worth of these attachments that only lure you with their happy faces and leave you with an emptiness that teases you for several lifetimes? A poor man may dream of building a beautiful palace, but he cannot wake up lamenting that he has lost his palace, for the palace was only his imagination, his desire and an illusion. However sweet the dream, he must wake up the next day, and with duty as his priority, he must go to make a living for his loved ones in the hope, that one day, his dream may just come true. In the same way, know your attachments to be only an illusion, and rise above your material desires, and make Me your only duty, your only loved one and your only hope of being saved, one day. You may think that your desires are very simple, today - but remember, as long as there is a desire - however small, you, O sweet, are still locked in the same prison - the prison of

attachments. A criminal that is in prison for a small theft or the one that is in prison for stealing a bank, are both considered outlaws and will serve their terms of punishment before they are released. There is no difference between a small desire or a big desire. Make your farewell to each to your attachments, and let your desire today end, only to find Me. The desire to attain God will, automatically, keep all other "evil wants" at bay, and this "want" for God will attach you to that part of you which, until now, remained unknown to you. Live in this world, yet close your eyes, and let the vision stay inward, open to the riches of the self. The jewels of your true nature remain hidden within you that remain, forever, and that which you see with the eyes of the world, is that nature that remains only until its death.- Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan(Copyright reserved by the Author) SAI DIVINE INSPIRATIONShttp://www.facebook.com/saidivineinspirationshttp://saidivineinspirations.blogspot.com/AHAM BRAHMASMI "I am

not this body, I am not this mind, I am Atma."