IndiaDivine.org

My Desire To Go To Shirdi Got Fulfilled - Sai Devotee Priyanka

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram

Thank you so much for your blog on Sai Baba since it helped me a lot while making my first trip to Shirdi with Baba' Grace.

I am so happy and delighted to share with the world that finally Baba Called me to Shirdi with my family.

It was my first beautiful trip to Shirdi. It is so memorable that I would remember and cherish it my entire life. Thank You Baba so much. I simply Love You.

Hetal ji, your blog helped me a lot since I got so much valuable information about Shirdi from here. The article on your Blog " Going Shirdi for the first time....Here's the Guide " helped me a lot. Thank you so much. I express my gratitude to you sincerely from the core of my heart. Also some information I gathered from www.spiritualforum.org. I am so glad and thankful to all the people who are doing such a great service of spreading the fame and glory of Baba throughout the world.

I had a very nice and fulfilling experience of Baba's Dham. As soon as we reached Kopergaon in evening, we left for Shirdi in an auto and then we got the Hotel and after freshening up, we went straight to Samadhi Mandir. It was the MOST BEAUTIFUL AND BLISSFUL SIGHT OF MY LIFE WHEN I SAW MY BABA ON THE THRONE SITTING AND SMILING. I was so happy and delighted that I can't express it in words how I felt. I just wanted to capture the whole sight with my eyes. My tears rolled down as I saw Baba.

Till that day I had only seen Baba on Live Darshan on the Internet. But That Day I saw Baba in front of me. At that time I felt that I was the luckiest girl in the whole world to have seen Baba LIVE in front of me. I felt He is actually there in person in front of me smiling at me. I was so happy..so happy. Baba is really cute. Infact He looks really cute. I love Him. I genuinely felt like hugging Him and kissing him on His Cheeks.

We also had Blessed and Divine Darshan of Gurusthan, Chavadi, Dwarkamai, Lendi Baug and all other places in the temple premises. I was so ecstatic because all these places I had seen in pictures on Internet and that day I was actually having Darshan in person. My eyes felt like absorbing all the places and things I saw. It was so delightful. We attended Baba's Shej Aaarti as well.

The feeling of really being there was so amazing. I actually paused at times while I was in Shirdi just to feel that I was actually in Shirdi and breathing in the auspicious air of Shirdi where I had been longing to come from such a long time. Thank You Baba. I can't thank You enough. Seriously I feel I am genuinely very fortunate that I could come to Shirdi and walked on the same soil where Baba used to walk at some time. Thank You Baba. Thank You Baba for gracing me and my parents and my sister with such a golden opportunity in our lives.

Then 2nd day, we visited Lord Shani Shingnapur. We had good darshan there also and after coming back we again went for Baba's Darshan in Samadhi Mandir. This time I had the most beautiful Darshan of Baba. I was in-the between row and had full Darshan of Baba for a very long time. I was so happy.

I have always felt very close to Dwarkamai and when I entered there, I was speechless. I saw Baba's Dhuni, place where Baba used to sit and stand, where Baba used to cook. I touched Baba's stone and I was so happy. I was reminded of the stories of Baba of those times when Baba used to sit in Dwarkamai. It was something I can never forget in my whole life. I felt Baba's presence there and I could feel I was living in those times. We visited all the other places also like Khandoba Temple, Sai Prasadalaya etc. I was very happy to eat in Baba's Dham - Baba' Prashad.

Then the next day, we attended Baba's Kakad Aarti. Waiting for Baba's Darshan in queue in the early morning hours made me very excited. Recitation of 2 of my favourite Bhajans in Mandir - " Sai Reham Nazar Karna " . It was so beautiful. The whole ambiance was so divine that it can't be expressed in words.

I just did not feel like coming back from Shirdi. I felt like staying there for more time. After attending Kakad Aarti, we came back to hotel and had to proceed to the Kopergaon railway station after visiting temples on the way.

I had actually prepared a list of what all to do there and buy from Shirdi and By Baba's Grace, my each desire from smallest to biggest got fulfilled there. I got Sri Sai Satcharitra and everything on my list was fulfilled there. Thank You Baba.

Thank You Baba for Your Beautiful and Divine, Blissful Darshan. Thank You Baba for calling me to Shirdi. I will be forever indebted and thankful to You. Please Keep Calling Me Again and Again to Your Dham.

Main Toh Saimay Ho Gayi. Main Aap Ki Ho Gayi Baba. Main Aapki Hi Ho Gayi.

Sai Ki Munni

Priyanka

Om Sai Ram

Posted By Ms Hetal Patil