IndiaDivine.org

SHUBODAYAM...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram, i dont think there is a individual sai temple . There are deities . I have not seen in London but in Leicester in Sanatan Mandir on Cathrine St there is a deity and in Walsal .

If you come across please let me Know if any nearer. I live in Gillingham Kent which is 50 miles other side from you 150 miles to leicester.

Jai Sai Ram

Pradip

Prakash M.C <prakashmc1202 Sent: Friday, 20 February, 2009 6:22:54 AMRe: SHUBODAYAM...

thanks, nice message.

I would apprecate, if any one can advise me the nearest location of Shiridi Sai temple in London, near 90Fountain Road SW17.

Jai Sai Ram

Prakash

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 5:35 AM, sai ankita <sri.ankita.a@ gmail.com> wrote:

-- OM GURU NATHASAI GURU NATHA

-- May all your days be filled withGod's love and blessings!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Own Address

A rich man went to Shri Ramakrishna Paramhansa and said:

" I've

heard that Godess Maha Kali herself comes to meet you. "

Shri Ramakrishna: " Yes, that is true. "   " When does she come? "

" That is not fixed. Is there a particular time when the God & the saints pay a visit? They come at their own goodwill. "

" I want that you should help me a little. Whenever the Godess Maha Kali comes at your place next time do send her to

my house also. "  This person appeared very clever to Shri Ramakrishna therefore He said: 

" That's OK! But you give me your address. " The richman wrote his address on a piece of paper & gave it to Shri Ramakrishna.

Then Shri Ramakrishna said: " Is this your address? "

" Yes Sir! This is definitely my address. "   " No, this is the address of your body. I can send the Mother (Godess) only if you give me your address. "

" My address! The rich person was bewildered. "

Shri Ramakrishna smiling said: " How can a person invite the Mother (Godess) without knowing his own address? "

The rich person stepped back silently & went away.This is a fact! How can a person who thinks of the address of his body as his own address invite the God? But he

who comes to know of his address does not need to invite God but he himself becomes God-like. -- OM  GURU  NATHASAI  GURU  NATHA

Guest guest

Sairam

yes it is true

With Regards

Aparna--- On Wed, 4/3/09, sai ankita <sri.ankita.a wrote:

sai ankita <sri.ankita.a SHUBODAYAM..."sai ankita" <sri.ankita.aWednesday, 4 March, 2009, 8:55 AM

Own Address

A rich man went to Shri Ramakrishna Paramhansa and said:

"I've heard that Godess Maha Kali herself comes to meet you." Shri Ramakrishna: "Yes, that is true."

"When does she come?That is not fixed.

Is there a particular time when the God & the saints pay a visit? They come at their own goodwill."

"I want that you should help me a little. Whenever the Godess Maha Kali comes at your place next time do send her to my house also."

This person appeared very clever to Shri Ramakrishna therefore He said:

"That's OK! But you give me your address."

The richman wrote his address on a piece of paper & gave it to Shri Ramakrishna.

Then Shri Ramakrishna said: "Is this your address?Yes Sir! This is definitely my address."

"No, this is the address of your body. I can send the Mother (Godess) only if you give me your address."

"My address! The rich person was bewildered." Shri Ramakrishna smiling said:

"How can a person invite the Mother (Godess) without knowing his own address?" The rich person stepped back silently & went away.

This is a fact! How can a person who thinks of the address of his body as his own address invite the God? But he who comes to know of his address does not need to invite God but he himself becomes God-like. -- OM GURU NATHASAI GURU NATHA

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.