IndiaDivine.org

Shirdi Saibaba & Black Magic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

JAI SAI RAM,

I would like to share about an article which contains Shirdi Saibaba and Black Magic whic is a part of that article.Hope it will be useful to Sai devotees as far as the topic concerned....

Theosophical lady :(thinks whether Baba's extraordinary powers are cases of black magic).

(Baba's powers were not acquired one after another by dint of repeating mantras and going through rites intended for such acquisition. His powers were part of his nature, as developed by the Guru's grace, after a course of prolonged and intense love and devotion to the Guru-God, Srimad Bhagavata, V(5) 35, where the saint Rishaba in proceeding with his blissful God realisation, i.e.,realization of Vasudeva, as God external to himself and as his self, developed, siddhis such as

(1) Duragrahana - seeing things happening at any distance,

(2) Antardhana - sudden appearance and disappearances,

(3) Manojava - quick flash of thoughts, achieving all feats of

intellect or reason-intuition intensified,

(4) Parakayapravesa- entering other bodies living or dead,

(5) Vaihayasa - travelling with a physical body through air,

despite obstructions like wall etc..,)

Saibaba : Black! This is a brahmin, a pure Brahmin, a white Brahmin, He will lead thousands on to the Subbra Marga, i.e., white or pure path(to God). No(Black) Kala Yavana can put his foot here.

Saibaba to Kusa Bhav: Stop all your magical feats (i.e., black magic) and then come here.

Saibaba to victim of Black Magic : God will bless.

(A man of parwani was the victim of Black Magic. Food looked like hair, and smelt like dung. His articles caught fire spontaneously, he tried poojas and professional mantrics in vain. He came to Shirdi. Baba blessed him. The Black Magic was destroyed).

Evil spirits were removed by Baba in His presence:

(a) Hansraj was said to be afflicted with an evil spirit, He came

to Baba..

Saibaba(Slapping him) : Evil spirit! Be off.

Hansraj had no more evil spirit and his

Asthma(chronic) also left him by

staying with Saibaba.

(b) Mrs. Tipnis was possessed and was brought to Shirdi. The evil spirit gradually left her while at Shirdi by Saibaba's blessing.

Hope this will be useful particularly for the person who asked the question about evil spirits and black magic and also for the persons who are affected. Trust in our Guru fully..

Om Gurunatha!! Sai Gurunatha!!

Jai Sairam!!