IndiaDivine.org

plz help me sai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM SAI RAM my name is shruti i m a great devotee of SAI . now i want help from all of the SAI bhakt.Please help me. I ll start with my introduction. my name is Shruti i m doing my pg 1st yr. I have a elder sister who is unmarried and a younger brother who is doing his 12 NOW. my mom is searching a boy for my sister n me for our marriage, but i love some1 else. His name is Aman Gulzar he is having his own business and he loves me very much . my mom has suddenly found a alliance for me now she wants me to think about it. but as i said earlier i love sum1 else i cant think of another boy in my life and i cant go away with my boyfriend as it ll effect my sister s life and even my boy friends business is not Good now he is trying his best to settle down soon but now i m very upset about this decision of my mother. i dont know what to do. i have

tried alot to convince my mom but she is not ready to listen. i have even told her about my boy friend but she is d same and is not ready to listen to anything . Please help me to decide as to what should i do in my life. sai baba is not giving me any answers . m very upset from a week and m not able to decide what to do. Please help me. SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI Please Please help me. OM SAI RAM

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

shruti plz belive only n only baba . baba will help u definatly n dont warry tum jisko sache dil se chahati ho woh tumhe jaroor milega . baba per bharaosa rakho.

On 4/24/09, zoomi gulzar <jaanheartlove wrote:

OM SAI RAM  my name is shruti i m a great devotee of SAI . now i want help from all of the SAI bhakt.

Please help me. I ll start with my introduction. my name is Shruti i m doing my pg 1st yr. I have a elder sister who is unmarried and a younger brother who is doing his 12 NOW. my mom is searching a boy for my sister n me for our marriage, but i love some1 else. His name is Aman Gulzar he is having his own business and he loves me very much . my mom has suddenly found a alliance for me now she wants me to think about it. but as i said earlier i love sum1 else i cant think of another boy in my life and i cant go away with my boyfriend as it ll effect my sister s life and even my boy friends business is not Good now he is trying his best to settle down soon but now i m very upset about this decision of my mother. i dont know what to do. i have tried alot to convince my mom but she is not ready to listen. i have even told her about my boy friend but she is d same and is not ready to listen to anything . Please help me to decide as to what should i do in my life. sai baba is not giving me any answers . m very upset from a week and m not able to decide what to do. 

Please help me. SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI Please Please help me. 

OM SAI RAM

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Take some time from your mother for marriage until your pg complete, Sri Sai Baba will solve your problem until then. --- On Sat, 4/25/09, pushpa rai <raipushpa2007 wrote:

pushpa rai <raipushpa2007Re: plz help me sai Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009, 10:52 AM

shruti plz belive only n only baba . baba will help u definatly n dont warry tum jisko sache dil se chahati ho woh tumhe jaroor milega . baba per bharaosa rakho.

On 4/24/09, zoomi gulzar <jaanheartlove@ .co. in> wrote:

OM SAI RAM my name is shruti i m a great devotee of SAI . now i want help from all of the SAI bhakt.

Please help me. I ll start with my introduction. my name is Shruti i m doing my pg 1st yr. I have a elder sister who is unmarried and a younger brother who is doing his 12 NOW. my mom is searching a boy for my sister n me for our marriage, but i love some1 else. His name is Aman Gulzar he is having his own business and he loves me very much . my mom has suddenly found a alliance for me now she wants me to think about it. but as i said earlier i love sum1 else i cant think of another boy in my life and i cant go away with my boyfriend as it ll effect my sister s life and even my boy friends business is not Good now he is trying his best to settle down soon but now i m very upset about this decision of my mother. i dont know what to do. i have tried alot to convince my mom but she is not ready to listen. i have even told her about my boy friend but she is d same and is not ready to listen to anything . Please help me to decide as to what should i do

in my life. sai baba is not giving me any answers . m very upset from a week and m not able to decide what to do.

OM SAI RAM

Guest guest

Hi..

Pls chant ds mantra:

'patri grama nivasaya sarvashakti yatayute...

shiridi kshetra mahimaya sainathaya namostute"

This might change ur mother s mind set

PN: Dont test this mantra and chant,, but have a firm Belief and start chanting

All the bestUmesh

9845534032--- On Sat, 25/4/09, sirish kumar pippala <siri_ind_in wrote:

sirish kumar pippala <siri_ind_inRe: plz help me sai Cc: jaanheartloveDate: Saturday, 25 April, 2009, 3:34 PM

Take some time from your mother for marriage until your pg complete, Sri Sai Baba will solve your problem until then. --- On Sat, 4/25/09, pushpa rai <raipushpa2007@ gmail.com> wrote:

pushpa rai <raipushpa2007@ gmail.com>Re: plz help me saiSaturday, April 25, 2009, 10:52 AM

On 4/24/09, zoomi gulzar <jaanheartlove@ .co. in> wrote:

OM SAI RAM my name is shruti i m a great devotee of SAI . now i want help from all of the SAI bhakt.

Please help me. I ll start with my introduction. my name is Shruti i m doing my pg 1st yr. I have a elder sister who is unmarried and a younger brother who is doing his 12 NOW. my mom is searching a boy for my sister n me for our marriage, but i love some1 else. His name is Aman Gulzar he is having his own business and he loves me very much . my mom has suddenly found a alliance for me now she wants me to think about it. but as i said earlier i love sum1 else i cant think of another boy in my life and i cant go away with my boyfriend as it ll effect my sister s life and even my boy friends business is not Good now he is trying his best to settle down soon but now i m very upset about this decision of my mother. i dont know what to do. i have tried alot to convince my mom but she is not ready to listen. i have even told her about my boy friend but she is d same and is not ready to listen to anything . Please help me to decide as to what should i do

in my life. sai baba is not giving me any answers . m very upset from a week and m not able to decide what to do.

OM SAI RAM

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.