IndiaDivine.org

my prayer request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi,namasthe to every one....I donno where to post the prayer request for 8th of may...so am posting here please include my prayers also in the prayers list....Baba please remove the hurdles and problems we are facing.....please give us happiness

baba....please listen to my prayers...and please help us in every way.....thanks,deepthi...Anitha Kandukuri <a_kandukuri ; parayana group ; ShirdiSaibabakripa Cc:

sai.maha.gSent: Friday, April 24, 2009 4:46:00 PM FW: please include in your prayers.

Sairam,

Please include the following prayers in your prayer.  Baba please listen to the prayers, you know what is best, please be with the ailing mother and the family. 

Humble pranams

Sairam

Anitha Kandukuri http://www.angelfir e.com/sd/ SaidarbarCanberr a  

Fri, 24 Apr 2009 23:12:08 +0530sairamsai.maha.g (AT) gmail (DOT) coma_kandukuri@ hotmail.com

sairamji,

Dear all pls pray for my friend's mother who is in very critical condition of heart disease and lungs problem...doctors hav said there is no hopes ...baba you are always there for us pls keep your hands of blessings pls be aside her give her strength to fight and give her good health and long life.-- Thanks & Regards,Mahalaxmi.GDownload it here. The new has landed.