IndiaDivine.org

Please pray for my father

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sai brother,Sairam.

I can understand the mental trauma you and your family must be going through.I shall pray to Swami for a speedy recovery of your dear father.

Best Regards,K.s.Vishwanathan.Tel No: 022-28738192

-

SAIpapu

Cc: ramtalasila7

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:01 AM

Re: Please Pray for my father

Sairam Ram brother.

My prayer is with Swami.

Sairam.

-

Rama Talasila

Cc: guruvayur

Sunday, August 17, 2008 7:25 AM

Please Pray for my father

Sairam

My father has been seriously injured in a hit and run accident on August 15th in Hyderabad.His right leg is totally crushed and that mercyless fellow left him bleeding there.My father loves baba immensily.Doctor's told us with so much of blood loss his surviving is a miracle. But his right leg has been amputed as it is totally crushed .My father is my world. He is still in ICU in KIIMS Hyderabad.I feel lost helpless can't sleep also .I can't come to terms my father who lived exempler life only beleived in selfless service how he can go thru this.

Sai brothers/Sisters please keep my father and my mother who is still in trauma seeng my father like this.I know your prayers will heal him and he will be able to walk with Prosthetic leg soon .Please keep him in you prayers to get him healed .

My father's name Anumolu Apprao

My mother's name is Anumolu Sarojini

Sairam.

sairam

we are healing .

give us feed back .

sairam

--- On Mon, 18/8/08, Rama Talasila <ramtalasila7 wrote:

Rama Talasila <ramtalasila7 Please Pray for my father Cc: guruvayur Date: Monday, 18 August, 2008, 12:55 AM

Sairam

My father has been seriously injured in a hit and run accident on August 15th in Hyderabad.His right leg is totally crushed and that mercyless fellow left him bleeding there.My father loves baba immensily.Doctor' s told us with so much of blood loss his surviving is a miracle. But his right leg has been amputed as it is totally crushed .My father is my world. He is still in ICU in KIIMS Hyderabad.I feel lost helpless can't sleep also .I can't come to terms my father who lived exempler life only beleived in selfless service how he can go thru this.

Sai brothers/Sisters please keep my father and my mother who is still in trauma seeng my father like this.I know your prayers will heal him and he will be able to walk with Prosthetic leg soon .Please keep him in you prayers to get him healed .

Sairam.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Sairam Ram brother.

My prayer is with Swami.

Sairam.

-

Rama Talasila

Cc: guruvayur

Sunday, August 17, 2008 7:25 AM

Please Pray for my father

Sairam

My father has been seriously injured in a hit and run accident on August 15th in Hyderabad.His right leg is totally crushed and that mercyless fellow left him bleeding there.My father loves baba immensily.Doctor's told us with so much of blood loss his surviving is a miracle. But his right leg has been amputed as it is totally crushed .My father is my world. He is still in ICU in KIIMS Hyderabad.I feel lost helpless can't sleep also .I can't come to terms my father who lived exempler life only beleived in selfless service how he can go thru this.

Sairam.

Dear sai brother

sairam

Nothing is imopossible to saimaa! Have immense faith & pray with surrender. we all pray with deep heart for speedy recovery of your dear father

sairam

sai sisiter

adi lakshmi--- On Mon, 18/8/08, Rama Talasila <ramtalasila7 wrote:

Rama Talasila <ramtalasila7 Please Pray for my father Cc: guruvayur Date: Monday, 18 August, 2008, 12:55 AM

Sairam

My father has been seriously injured in a hit and run accident on August 15th in Hyderabad.His right leg is totally crushed and that mercyless fellow left him bleeding there.My father loves baba immensily.Doctor' s told us with so much of blood loss his surviving is a miracle. But his right leg has been amputed as it is totally crushed .My father is my world. He is still in ICU in KIIMS Hyderabad.I feel lost helpless can't sleep also .I can't come to terms my father who lived exempler life only beleived in selfless service how he can go thru this.

Sairam.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Sai Ram Rama Talasila

I pray to Swami for the speedy recovery of your father. Remember that time is the healer of all wounds.

Jai Sai Ram

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of Kwa-Zulu Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251e-mail : sewsunkerb

>>> adi lakshmi <saiadilak 8/19/2008 8:11 AM >>>

Dear sai brother

sairam

Nothing is imopossible to saimaa! Have immense faith & pray with surrender. we all pray with deep heart for speedy recovery of your dear father

sairam

sai sisiter

adi lakshmi--- On Mon, 18/8/08, Rama Talasila <ramtalasila7 > wrote:

Rama Talasila <ramtalasila7 > Please Pray for my father Cc: guruvayur Date: Monday, 18 August, 2008, 12:55 AM

Sairam

Sairam.

Sai ram,It is a very difficult time to see one's parents go thru ill health or accident or trauma.God be with your father, and heal him soon and help him get back on his feet.--

With warm regards,LalitaOn Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 12:55 AM, Rama Talasila <ramtalasila7 wrote:

Sairam

Sairam.

Dont worry saimaa. Only good people in this kali age get problems like this. May be to wipe out completely your fathers karma and make him pure this incident might have occured. I can only say this: after this tragic incident your whole life will be completely changed. You can see this very soon.

Baba is with you.

SWAMI PLEASE HELP ADILAKSHMI at this crucial junture.

thanks for your help ma. --- On Tue, 19/8/08, adi lakshmi <saiadilak wrote:

adi lakshmi <saiadilakRe: Please Pray for my father Date: Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 2:11 AM

Dear sai brother

sairam

sairam

sai sisiter

adi lakshmi--- On Mon, 18/8/08, Rama Talasila <ramtalasila7@ > wrote:

Rama Talasila <ramtalasila7@ >[srisathyasaidevote es] Please Pray for my fathersrisathyasaidevotee s Cc: guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 18 August, 2008, 12:55 AM

Sairam

Sairam.

Sai Ram Dear Lalita, :)

Please accept my prayers and well wishes for you and

your father and everyone's well being.

I am so sorry to hear of this accident .. I am sure that

Sai has everything in hand. Please give my well wishes

to everyone .....May Sai's love wrap everyone in his arms.

Much love always

Sai Ram

Melody

-

Lalita Rao

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 4:02 AM

Re: Please Pray for my father

Sai ram,It is a very difficult time to see one's parents go thru ill health or accident or trauma.God be with your father, and heal him soon and help him get back on his feet.-- With warm regards,Lalita

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 12:55 AM, Rama Talasila <ramtalasila7 > wrote:

Sairam

Sairam.

Adilakshmi sairam i am praying for your father very deeply. But one important thing is very necessary before having Faith in Swami praying which is very very difficult to digest. Once you believe HIM Have total FAITH in HIM and you must be ready to take whatever happens. I dont know how to say what i mean . For your clarity SWAMI himself has given this information which i copy and pasteit for you to confirm your faith.

Thus Spake The Lord

You must surrender your

judgment to the Lord; then, the Lord will assume full responsibility and be the

guardian, guide and motive power. It is such a devotee, a person who has

surrendered everything, even his judgment, to Me that I had to save, by taking

over this illness and going through it. The signs of that illness have

disappeared today and they shall not recur again.

There is also another reason

that lies behind that episode. The Divine is recognized by gifted people as the

vast, the magnificent, the beautiful, the mighty, the majestic, the

awesome. But, for the generality of mankind, the consciousness that each one is

a miracle sustained by God, that each breath is a witness of God's Providence,

that each event is proof of His Presence, comes but rarely in life. When this

Body, that is apparently human, behaves as if it is filled with supra-human

potentialities, then, amazement draws the attention of all towards the

Divine that is the inherent nature. Off and on, it becomes necessary to give

this lesson to mankind, so that faith in God and power to recognize Divinity

are added to human faculties. Then only can the mind of man be turned from the

world to the Master of the Worlds.

Reference: Sathya Sai

Speaks, Vol. X, Chapter 37.

--- On Wed, 20/8/08, Natarajan Kumarasamy <natarajan_premasai wrote:Natarajan Kumarasamy <natarajan_premasaiRe: Please Pray for my father Date: Wednesday, 20 August, 2008, 2:31 AM

Dont worry saimaa. Only good people in this kali age get problems like this. May be to wipe out completely your fathers karma and make him pure this incident might have occured. I can only say this: after this tragic incident your whole life will be completely changed. You can see this very soon.

Baba is with you.

SWAMI PLEASE HELP ADILAKSHMI at this crucial junture.

thanks for your help ma. --- On Tue, 19/8/08, adi lakshmi <saiadilak > wrote:

adi lakshmi <saiadilak >Re: [srisathyasaidevote es] Please Pray for my fathersrisathyasaidevotee s Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 2:11 AM

Dear sai brother

sairam

sairam

sai sisiter

adi lakshmi--- On Mon, 18/8/08, Rama Talasila <ramtalasila7@ > wrote:

Rama Talasila <ramtalasila7@ >[srisathyasaidevote es] Please Pray for my fathersrisathyasaidevotee s Cc: guruvayur@grou ps.comMonday, 18 August, 2008, 12:55 AM

Sairam

Sairam.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

• 8 months later...
Guest guest

Good Days give U happiness; Bad Days give U Experiencees; both are essential to life, Keep Goining on..

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!