> along with me during my shirdi visit.

>

> May Sai Bless us all

>

> Om Sai Ram

>

Guest guest

O Lord Sai Nath,

You always take care of me and my family and our beloved ones. We wish to offer our prayers to YOUR lotus feet and keep them in our heart and mind and enjoy the divine bliss.

With Humility we all bow to HIM and pray that HE should shower HIS grace and bliss on all of us..

Avinash and family 

On 6/8/09, yakun_singhal007 <yakun_singhal007 wrote:

Om Sai Ram!!!!

with the grace of His Holliness Sadguru Saibaba I got a chance to visit shirdi this july.

If any of the Sai devotee wants to send his/her prayer to shirdi, then he should send it on or before 30.06.2009. I shall take thoese prayers along with me during my shirdi visit.

May Sai Bless us all

Om Sai Ram

Guest guest

JAI SAI RAM,

You are very lucky as you are getting a chance of visiting shirdi and see our SAI BABA. Please bring my prayer written below with you at shirdi.

My Prayer

-----------------

SAI JI, you know from which problems we are going through. Please help us and remove all these probelms and call us SHIRDI as soon as possible. I also want to visit SHIRDI.

Please put your hand on me and my family.

Please always with us and forgive us for all the sins which we have done knowingly or unknowingly.

JAI SAI RAM,

Seema

--- On Mon, 8/6/09, yakun_singhal007 <yakun_singhal007 wrote:

yakun_singhal007 <yakun_singhal007 SHIRDI VISIT Date: Monday, 8 June, 2009, 4:25 PM

Om Sai Ram!!!!

with the grace of His Holliness Sadguru Saibaba I got a chance to visit shirdi this july.

If any of the Sai devotee wants to send his/her prayer to shirdi, then he should send it on or before 30.06.2009. I shall take thoese prayers along with me during my shirdi visit.

May Sai Bless us all

Om Sai Ram

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.

Guest guest

Please pray for me that I get my visa.

Regards,

Gauri Kaushik.--- On Thu, 11/6/09, latha g <lata222 wrote:

latha g <lata222Re: SHIRDI VISIT Date: Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 3:41 PM

Please make a prayer for me also. Let My wishes come trueLatha--- On Mon, 6/8/09, kalpana chaudhary <sai.kalpana123@ gmail.com> wrote:

kalpana chaudhary <sai.kalpana123@ gmail.com>Re: SHIRDI VISITMonday, June 8, 2009, 4:42 PM

Jai Sai Ram,Baba ji se kahiye ke main bahot pareshan hu apni job ko lekar pls wo meri help kare.or main bhi shirdi aakar unke darshan karna chahti hu, mjhe bhi apne dar pe bula ke meri icha bhi puri kare.....Jai Sai Ram.Kalpana Chaudhary

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:25 PM, yakun_singhal007 <yakun_singhal007@ .co. in> wrote:

Om Sai Ram!!!!

May Sai Bless us all

Om Sai Ram

-- With Regards,Kalpana Chaudhary.When we struggle, we always win to achieve our target. “JAI SAI RAMâ€

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

sairam,

kalpanaji,

saibaba u know know all our troubles pls baba keep ur hands of blessings on all of us and our troubles. baba pls bless with joining dates soon . baba with ur grace my brother has completed his studies thanks a lot my baba...pls bless my both brothers with higer studies.

baba pls bless my hubby...u know everything baba.

Happy journey !

om sai shree sai jaya jaya sai-- Thanks & Regards,Mahalaxmi.G 

Om Sai Ram!!!!

May Sai Bless us all

Om Sai Ram

-- Thanks & Regards,Mahalaxmi.G

Guest guest

Hi ,

SAI JI, you know from which problems we are going through. Please help us and remove all these probelms and call us SHIRDI as soon as possible. I also want to visit SHIRDI.

Please put your hand on me and my family.

Please always with us and forgive us for all the sins which we have done knowingly or unknowingly

Let I have live in present moment .

let my guru health improve and live a  long life

let my health problems be solved immediately

let my finianical problems be solved immediately.

let according to you,what you feel is proper and right for me happen.

let i become eligible and strong for your grace.

Regards ,

Neelsh shirke

Om Sai Ram!!!!

May Sai Bless us all

Om Sai Ram