IndiaDivine.org

KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME (BABA )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

JAI SAI RAM .....My heart broken My eyes filled with tears SAI looked down on me as I prayed He saw my hopes He saw my dreams SAI listened as I prayed On my knees Hands lifted up, all my hopes cast upon him BABA said, it is enough You have prayed long and I have heard you, You have held fast and I will answer you. But the answers will come in my time I know you want it now But Just as unripe fruit makes you ill Some things must mature before they are ready If you have it before it's time It will only cause you grief Trust me to know when the time is right Hold fast, have faith and wait For one by one your requests will be granted Yes I could send them all at once, But they would be more than you could handle You would be overwhelmed Sit still and wait for I have heard you Make yourself ready to receive my blessings Rest in my promise for you have not been forgotten Be at peace daughter, dry your tears You are bowed down under your burdens But I will lighten your load You are wandering though the desert I will reach down with my right hand and lead you out I know the storm is raging all around you Look away from it... Keep your eyes on me Trust me Rejoice Be not afraid, only believe SAI BABA PLS , give us wisdom to know your word....... {IF YOU LOOK TO ME , I LOOK TO YOU BABA }JAI SAI RAM

/forum