IndiaDivine.org

[saibabadwarkamai] THE MOST PRECIOUS GIFT…THE AVATAR’S TIME By Sri Sanjay Sahani

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sai Ram

I am little disturbed and could not sleep today.  A small incident this evening made me restless.

There are some aged women seeking shelter.  We do not have enough place to accommodate them and told them that we could provide them food if they come any time during the day; but could not provide shelter right now.  we may need time to get resources for at least to rent a larger place to house them.  One of them came this evening and questioned why Sai is not helping us to help them standing by the 11 assurances; when I am going to help them?  They want to live in spiritual atmosphere at Saidham until they breath last and she is loosing faith of getting help from IMM during her life time as she feels her days are numbered this disturbed me a lot.  Please pray for us.

Following is the mail I have sent to Sai family about Home for Aged women.(on 19th March,  2nd April and 12th May.  I have also posted this on Sister Nimmi's one line temple forum.  No response yet.  We are seeking Baba's blessings and help for a leela.

Please join us in prayer.

Thanks and Regards

Dimple

Jai Sai Ram 

Greetings and regards from all of us at IMM India. 

Thank you for being source of encouragement  to us in our little service.    Baba placed a new mantra in our hearts.  Andarilo Sai ni Chooddam  (Let us see Saibaba in every one) Kondarikaina Sayam Cheddam (Let us help even a few people)  Artulalo Sai ni Chooddam (Let us see Sai in needy people) Chetanaina Sayam Cheddam  (Let us help them in the way we could)

We have around 30 aged women seeking shelter.   I am seeking Baba’s instructions.   We need lot of resources to house them and provide their basic needs.  We are no way near the funds needed to acquire land for the project.

We are fully confident that Baba will see through this.

I request your prayers and  suggestion, participation  on the following ideas Baba putting into my heart.

Regarding the home for old women;   I am frequently getting a thought;   I should appeal to sai family for donating expenses for one day; thus seek 365 Bhakts;  to share the expenditure throughout the year.

The day can be according to their choice (someone’s birthday;  marriage anniversary etc)  They can also chose the special days;  Ram Navami,  Guru Poornima, Vijaya Dasami.

Tomorrow we will start Saptah Parayan of Sai Satcharitra and recite Sai  Amrit Vani with this aspect in mind.   We will seek Baba’s approval to give shape to this.

It is my prayer today that Baba will be speaking to His choicest Bhakts like you to join hearts and hands in this service.I will look forward to hear from you.

Greetings to all in the family.

Jai Sai Ram

-- Sai Nathaa Arpanastu Akhilanda Koti Brahmanda NayakaRaja Dhi Raja Yogi Raja Para Brahma Shri Sachidananda Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!Please visit  http://saidham.tk/

Guest guest

Sai Ram

I am little disturbed and could not sleep today.  A small incident this evening made me restless.

There are some aged women seeking shelter.  We do not have enough place to accommodate them and told them that we could provide them food if they come any time during the day; but could not provide shelter right now.  we may need time to get resources for at least to rent a larger place to house them.  One of them came this evening and questioned why Sai is not helping us to help them standing by the 11 assurances; when I am going to help them?  They want to live in spiritual atmosphere at Saidham until they breath last and she is loosing faith of getting help from IMM during her life time as she feels her days are numbered this disturbed me a lot.  Please pray for us.

Following is the mail I have sent to Sai family about Home for Aged women.(on 19th March,  2nd April and 12th May.  I have also posted this on Sister Nimmi's one line temple forum.  No response yet.  We are seeking Baba's blessings and help for a leela.

Thanks and Regards

Dimple

Jai Sai Ram 

Thank you for being source of encouragement  to us in our little service.    Baba placed a new mantra in our hearts.  Andarilo Sai ni Chooddam  (Let us see Saibaba in every one) Kondarikaina Sayam Cheddam (Let us help even a few people)  Artulalo Sai ni Chooddam (Let us see Sai in needy people) Chetanaina Sayam Cheddam  (Let us help them in the way we could)

We have around 30 aged women seeking shelter.   I am seeking Baba’s instructions.   We need lot of resources to house them and provide their basic needs.  We are no way near the funds needed to acquire land for the project.

I request your prayers and  suggestion, participation  on the following ideas Baba putting into my heart.

Regarding the home for old women;   I am frequently getting a thought;   I should appeal to sai family for donating expenses for one day; thus seek 365 Bhakts;  to share the expenditure throughout the year.

The day can be according to their choice (someone’s birthday;  marriage anniversary etc)  They can also chose the special days;  Ram Navami,  Guru Poornima, Vijaya Dasami.

Tomorrow we will start Saptah Parayan of Sai Satcharitra and recite Sai  Amrit Vani with this aspect in mind.   We will seek Baba’s approval to give shape to this.

It is my prayer today that Baba will be speaking to His choicest Bhakts like you to join hearts and hands in this service.I will look forward to hear from you.

Jai Sai Ram

-- Sai Nathaa Arpanastu Akhilanda Koti Brahmanda NayakaRaja Dhi Raja Yogi Raja Para Brahma Shri Sachidananda Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!Please visit  http://saidham.tk/

Guest guest

Sairam Deepa garu,

My name is Madhuri andi. I am originally from Hyderbad, working in US.

The service you are doing is really commendable andi. I would like to be a part and contribute to the service you are rendering to the society. Please let me know if I could be helpful to you in any way.

Jaisairam,

Madhuri

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Sai Dhyana Mandir <srisaidham wrote:

Sai Ram

Thanks and Regards

Dimple

Jai Sai Ram 

Jai Sai Ram

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Jai Sai ram,

Please can you let me know how to forward donation to you for the aged

Jai sai Ram

Pradip

, Sai Dhyana Mandir <srisaidham

wrote:

>

> Sai Ram

>

> I am little disturbed and could not sleep today. A small incident this

> evening made me restless.

>

> There are some aged women seeking shelter. We do not have enough place to

> accommodate them and told them that we could provide them food if they come

> any time during the day; but could not provide shelter right now. we may

> need time to get resources for at least to rent a larger place to house

> them. One of them came this evening and questioned why Sai is not helping

> us to help them standing by the 11 assurances; when I am going to help

> them? They want to live in spiritual atmosphere at Saidham until they

> breath last and she is loosing faith of getting help from IMM during her

> life time as she feels her days are numbered this disturbed me a lot.

> Please pray for us.

>

> Following is the mail I have sent to Sai family about Home for Aged

> women.(on 19th March, 2nd April and 12th May. I have also posted this on

> Sister Nimmi's one line temple forum. No response yet. We are seeking

> Baba's blessings and help for a leela.

> Please join us in prayer.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Dimple

>

>

>

> Jai Sai Ram

>

> Greetings and regards from all of us at IMM India.

>

> Thank you for being source of encouragement to us in our little service.

> Baba placed a new mantra in our hearts. Andarilo Sai ni Chooddam (Let us

> see Saibaba in every one) Kondarikaina Sayam Cheddam (Let us help even a few

> people) Artulalo Sai ni Chooddam (Let us see Sai in needy people)

> Chetanaina Sayam Cheddam (Let us help them in the way we could)

>

> We have around 30 aged women seeking shelter. I am seeking Baba's

> instructions. We need lot of resources to house them and provide their

> basic needs. We are no way near the funds needed to acquire land for the

> project.

>

> We are fully confident that Baba will see through this.

>

> I request your prayers and suggestion, participation on the following

> ideas Baba putting into my heart.

>

> Regarding the home for old women; I am frequently getting a thought; I

> should appeal to sai family for donating expenses for one day; thus seek 365

> Bhakts; to share the expenditure throughout the year.

> The day can be according to their choice (someone's birthday; marriage

> anniversary etc) They can also chose the special days; Ram Navami, Guru

> Poornima, Vijaya Dasami.

>

> Tomorrow we will start Saptah Parayan of Sai Satcharitra and recite Sai

> Amrit Vani with this aspect in mind. We will seek Baba's approval to give

> shape to this.

>

> It is my prayer today that Baba will be speaking to His choicest Bhakts

> like you to join hearts and hands in this service.

> I will look forward to hear from you.

>

> Greetings to all in the family.

> Jai Sai Ram

>

>

>

>

> --

> Sai Nathaa Arpanastu

> Akhilanda Koti Brahmanda Nayaka

> Raja Dhi Raja Yogi Raja Para Brahma