IndiaDivine.org

DEVOTEE EXPERIENCE - Sai Baba is on Jagrit Samadhi and is continuously showering His love and blessings to His devotees and to the world - By Anand Joshi, Mumbai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DEVOTEE EXPERIENCE - Sai Baba is on "Jagrit Samadhi" and is continuously showering His love and blessings to His devotees and to the world - By Anand Joshi, Mumbai

OM SAI RAMLast Year on the 7th of June 2008, we had the launch of our high fashion garments boutique "Samaira" at Malad in Mumbai. The president of the local cable TV network Mr. Paresh was also a guest at the event and at the same time he was covering the event to air it on the local cable network. He knew that my family and I are Sai devotees, so he had bought a Sai Baba idol as a gift for us on the occasion of the launch of the boutique.

He had gift wrapped the idol. But due to preoccupation with covering the event, he forgot to bring the Sai Baba idol for us. A few days later he even called my sister Vinita to inform about the gift but did not mention what the gift was. Nobody other than his wife knew that there was a Sai Baba idol gift wrapped for the owners of the boutique, kept at his house. Again, due to our busy schedules Paresh forgot to bring the Sai Baba idol to us.On 29th of July 2008, Tuesday afternoon as Paresh's father was asleep in his house he had a dream in which he heard the door bell ringing and on opening the door saw Sri Sai Baba standing giving darshan. Baba asked him why have you kept me closed inside a box? Take me to my children for whom you have brought me. Immediately then the telephone bell rang and he (Paresh's father) woke up.

He ran towards the main gate of his house and then called his entire family and asked them where is Sai Baba? He narrated his dream to his family members and they were all wondering when and how have they closed and kept Baba in a box? Then Pareshs's wife after thinking for a while, suddenly realised that the gift for the boutique is a Sai Baba idol packed and gift wrapped in a box. Everyone in their family was astonished to see that gift. Pareshs's father got darshan of Sri Sai Baba and Sri Sai Baba blessed my entire family by coming into our lives and home. We received the idol from them and then performed puja and abhishek of Baba on His arrival.Sai Baba is on "Jagrit Samadhi" and is continuously showering His love and blessings to His devotees and to the world. He takes care of all His devotees all the time. This was His biggest leela for me and my family and we got blessed. Just by surrendering

completely to Sai and following his two divine words Shradha Saburi we will come closer and closer to our Perfect Master, our Sadguru, our God, Sri Sai Baba of Shirdi.Sri Sacchhidanand Sadguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai.Anand Joshi, Mumbai

1 of 1 Photo(s)