IndiaDivine.org

Pls pray for me...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all sai devotees,Today m n very bad condition... I wanna share wth you... I lost my job from last 6 mnths.. I tried a lot but no reply from any where n I dont want to go in marketing field again... I fade up from it n I cant work heartly in it now... I apply many other places but no reply from all..Today m fully depended on my wife... My parents r also change by nature... M frustreted now...Pls pray for me to Sai.. I cant understand why sai forgot me...

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Guest guest

jai sai ram sanket

plz hope machodo ek din sab thik hoga ...aur koi baat nahi agar aap apni wife aur parents per nirbher karte ho to ...aap unka aur woh apka sahara hain bure time ke liye . baba ne apke liye jaroor kuch acha socha hoga woh bahut acha karne wale hain apke sath dekh lena .

baba apki sehan shakti ki pariksha le rahe hain aur esme apko har haal mai pass hona hai . baba will blessed u. 

On 6/29/09, SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora wrote:

Dear all sai devotees,Today m n very bad condition... I wanna share wth you... I lost my job from last 6 mnths.. I tried a lot but no reply from any where n I dont want to go in marketing field again... I fade up from it n I cant work heartly in it now... I apply many other places but no reply from all..Today m fully depended on my wife... My parents r also change by nature... M frustreted now...

Pls pray for me to Sai.. I cant understand why sai forgot me...

Guest guest

Jai Sairam sanket Vora ji,

We All will definitely pray for you that our beloved BABA should bless you with a job. Also we will include you in our prayers i:e on our Weekly Group Parayan scheduled on 2nd July 2009.

May BABA bless you Alway.

Regards

Saurabh Shanker.

-

SANKET VORA

Sai ; Sai

Monday, June 29, 2009 5:35 PM

Pls pray for me...

Dear all sai devotees,Today m n very bad condition... I wanna share wth you... I lost my job from last 6 mnths.. I tried a lot but no reply from any where n I dont want to go in marketing field again... I fade up from it n I cant work heartly in it now... I apply many other places but no reply from all..Today m fully depended on my wife... My parents r also change by nature... M frustreted now...Pls pray for me to Sai.. I cant understand why sai forgot me...

Guest guest

I don't think Sai will ever forget an of his dovetees? Sai is there, all you need to have Shradha and Saburi. If you can please, read Sathcharita within seven days starting from coming Thursday and try to finish by 2nd July. I am sure Baba will help you.

Don't ever forget Baba. May be Baba is testing you.

Baba please, bless this devotee.

Jai Sai Ram.

Prakash

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 4:05 PM, SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora wrote:

Dear all sai devotees,Today m n very bad condition... I wanna share wth you... I lost my job from last 6 mnths.. I tried a lot but no reply from any where n I dont want to go in marketing field again... I fade up from it n I cant work heartly in it now... I apply many other places but no reply from all..Today m fully depended on my wife... My parents r also change by nature... M frustreted now...

Guest guest

Dear Sanket,Sai Ram. Sai did not forget you and cannot forget you since He is seated in your heart. But may be you have forgotten Him or may be your faith in Him has lessened. Else, you won't write that mail, but your mail reminds me of the first chapter of Sri Guru Charitra. I suggest that you read that and take up a Saptaha parayan of Sri Guru Charitra from next Thursday. Sri Sai Sadguru will definitely show you the way. Blessings.Swamy--- On Mon, 6/29/09, SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora wrote:SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora Pls pray for me..."Sai "

<experienceswithshirdisaibaba, "Sai " Monday, June 29, 2009, 5:35 PM

Guest guest

sairam, pls keep ur hands of blessings on ur devotee....baba u r only our caretaker.

jai sainath

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 5:05 AM, SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora wrote:

-- Thanks & Regards,Mahalaxmi.G

Guest guest

Hi Sneshan,

even my career graph has been chequered similarly.

As i write to you, i am too looking out for the right job, and enjoying this gap meanwhile helping many a poor and needy people whoever i come across at cross roads of life..which i wasnt able to give undivided attention when i was working full time.( it neednt be money always , also our skills to organise money,resources etc aid that counts)

The loss or gain of job doesnt bother me as long as i rise steadily in esteem of Sai.i have been party to many atech innovations in my carrer with laurels to my credit, but of what interest is job sitting on outdated planet Earth in some remote corner of Galaxy with billions of stars , hence puts best of achievements to shame, except those jobs which are also conducive to Spiritual progress bringing you each step closer towards allmighty..Hence we should conduct our duties ( jobs) to best of our ability but dispassionately at same time.

And i dont consider myself as doer. so i think it is His loss and His gain.

Sometimes when Sai wants to give us something ,He ensures that our hands are empty to receive it.A zero on mundane plane can also be begining of hero journey on Spiritual plane.

from family aspect, my situation is not much different too, because our minds are conditioned to beleive a social status etc and you cannot change near and dear ones thinking movernight,they are right in their own perspective but will catch up with you one day or other in the spirtual race....if this question was put across to me couple of years ago even i would react like many a near and dear ones would today ...

have full faith in Sai,then he will create circumstances for your worldly needs to be taken care of.The universal conciousness (Sai) then works to get your worldly needs fulfilled and guide you on the yoga path that is best suitable for your spiritual progress..

take care..

--- On Mon, 6/29/09, SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora wrote:

SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora Pls pray for me..."Sai " <experienceswithshirdisaibaba, "Sai " Monday, June 29, 2009, 5:35 PM

Guest guest

2009/6/29 SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora

Sanket voraO

OM SAI RAM 

May Sri Shirdi Saibaba  destroy all ur problems ,miseries. May u get  a good job in ur feild sooner. Try ur best with positive attitude .Don't waste ur energy in feeling hurt due to others behaviour it does'nt help.In times of difficulty its good to do ur best effort  ignore other people's wrong hurtful treatment to u.Instead u r losing ur oppotunities ,peace of mind.God will help u.

Guest guest

Hi Sanket,Can you please provide me your contact no. or take mine and just give me a call.jai sai ramrahul9999971613On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Prakash M.C <prakashmc1202 wrote:

I don't think Sai will ever forget an of his dovetees? Sai is there, all you need to have Shradha and Saburi. If you can please, read Sathcharita within seven days starting from coming Thursday and try to finish by 2nd July. I am sure Baba will help you.

Jai Sai Ram.

Prakash

Guest guest

Hi,Sairam. I can understand exactly how you are feeling because myself also from marketing background. I was without job for more than one year, refusing to join marketing job again. Now by grace of baba, I am in a different field. Baba will definitely bless you with what you want, but you have to work hard to get it. Dont try to be sorry for yourself and dont expect others to show sympathy for you. If you show commitment, Baba will definitely bless you. If you dont want marketing job, then you decide what job you want. Next try to find out what are companies that are offering such jobs. Then you prepare a resume accordingly and approach these companies. Dont be shy to approach for jobs. you are not going to beg. you are honestly asking for a job which is a proud thing. dont be disappointed if once or two reject you initially. keep trying. you will surely succeed.

I did exactly like that and by grace of Baba, I am out of marketing job. You will also achieve success.I have sent many mails to this group but nothing is forwarded. I hope at least this mail gets forwarded.

good luckSairamBalajee

On 6/29/09, SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Sanket,

Do not thik that is Sai forgot you, he remembers each & every person, who just speak the word Jai Sai Ram.

He must be having some other plans for you for sure, in his ways he will implement them very soon. If possible please read Sai Sachritra.

Just respect your parents, and understand that what they are expecting from you, talk to them, Parents can not chnage thier behave with there kids. This is what is written in our holy books, which is true also. . Please discuss with them. & do not feel that you are now dependant on your wife. Because Husband & wife are the two wheels of a cart. if one gets disbalance other can take care of it.

Believe in the name of Sai, & you will realise that,

" LIGHT DAWNS FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE NAME OF SAI "

Jai Sai Ram,

kishor,

A small devotee of Shri Sai

Guest guest

Sairam,Dont worry baba will give relief for you. You will get a good job .baba is testing you.do meditation everyday. Dont loose your confidence. Baba is watching you definitely you willget a good job.SairamTammy From: raipushpa2007Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:56:59 +0530Re: Pls pray for me...

jai sai ram sanket

plz hope machodo ek din sab thik hoga ...aur koi baat nahi agar aap apni wife aur parents per nirbher karte ho to ...aap unka aur woh apka sahara hain bure time ke liye . baba ne apke liye jaroor kuch acha socha hoga woh bahut acha karne wale hain apke sath dekh lena .

baba apki sehan shakti ki pariksha le rahe hain aur esme apko har haal mai pass hona hai . baba will blessed u.

On 6/29/09, SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.

Guest guest

Dear SANKET Om Sai RamHave faith in Sai and he will surely help you and bring happiness in your life and if you can start reading Sai Satcharitra from any of thursday and pray to sai to fulfill your wish I am sure he will not disappoint you, this is my belief .and always pray SAMASTA LOKA SUKINO BHAVANTU.Sai will help you .PoonamKishor Giri <kishor.giri Sent: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009 12:06:12 AMRe: Pls pray for me...

Dear Sanket,

Do not thik that is Sai forgot you, he remembers each & every person, who just speak the word Jai Sai Ram.

He must be having some other plans for you for sure, in his ways he will implement them very soon. If possible please read Sai Sachritra.

Just respect your parents, and understand that what they are expecting from you, talk to them, Parents can not chnage thier behave with there kids. This is what is written in our holy books, which is true also. . Please discuss with them. & do not feel that you are now dependant on your wife. Because Husband & wife are the two wheels of a cart. if one gets disbalance other can take care of it.

"LIGHT DAWNS FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE NAME OF SAI"

Jai Sai Ram,

kishor,

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 4:05 PM, SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora@ .co. in> wrote:

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Please check again within yourself. Have you forgotten Sai in your good days? Have you taken your wife and parents into confidence when taking important decisions?. Did you take permission of Sai? SAI never forgets us. We only forget HIM. Have faith on HIM. Surrender to HIS WILL. Everything will be alright. We will surely pray for your peace of mind.best wishes J.Ganapathy--- On Tue, 30/6/09, poonam katyal <sairampoonam wrote:poonam katyal <sairampoonamRe: Pls pray for me... Date:

Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 9:39 AM

Dear SANKET Om Sai RamHave faith in Sai and he will surely help you and bring happiness in your life and if you can start reading Sai Satcharitra from any of thursday and pray to sai to fulfill your wish I am sure he will not disappoint you, this is my belief .and always pray SAMASTA LOKA SUKINO BHAVANTU.Sai will help you .PoonamKishor Giri <kishor.giri Sent: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009 12:06:12 AMRe: Pls pray for me...

Dear Sanket,

Just respect your parents, and understand that what they are expecting from you, talk to them, Parents can not chnage thier behave with there kids. This is what is written in our holy books, which is true also. . Please discuss with them.. & do not feel that you are now dependant on your wife. Because Husband & wife are the two wheels of a cart. if one gets disbalance other can take care of it.

"LIGHT DAWNS FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE NAME OF SAI"

Jai Sai Ram,

kishor,

Pls pray for me to Sai... I cant understand why sai forgot me...

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Dear Sankat,Don't worry. You will definetely get a better job. Saibaba will never let anyone downHave faith and trust. Prey sincerely Shirdi Baba bless youAum Sairam---

-- Thanks & Regards,Mahalaxmi.G

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 5:05 AM, SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora@ .co. in> wrote:

jai sainath

sairam, pls keep ur hands of blessings on ur devotee....baba u r only our caretaker.

Guest guest

Dear Rahul ji,First thank you very much for such a nice reply.. My contact no is 0-94280 00306.. As I dnt have std facility in my cel, I cant contact you.. But thanks for your kind support even you dont know me... This is Sai for me... You all are Sai for me who reply me nicely.. This is a Sai's grace for me as well as Sai's word for me...Om Sai Ram... --- On Mon, 29/6/09, Rahul Shankar <shankarahul wrote:Rahul Shankar <shankarahulRe: Pls pray for me... Date: Monday, 29 June, 2009, 11:05

PM

Hi Sanket,Can you please provide me your contact no. or take mine and just give me a call.jai sai ramrahul9999971613On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Prakash M.C <prakashmc1202@ gmail.com> wrote:

I don't think Sai will ever forget an of his dovetees? Sai is there, all you need to have Shradha and Saburi. If you can please, read Sathcharita within seven days starting from coming Thursday and try to finish by 2nd July. I am sure Baba will help you.

Jai Sai Ram.

Prakash

Dear all sai devotees,Today m n very bad condition.... I wanna share wth you... I lost my job from last 6 mnths.. I tried a lot but no reply from any where n I dont want to go in marketing field again... I fade up from it n I cant work heartly in it now... I apply many other places but no reply from all..Today m fully depended on my wife... My parents r also change by nature... M frustreted now...

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram Sanket,

Don't worry, Babaji will certainly help you in getting some good job soon. Just have faith and be patient and you will get everything.

Jai Sai Ram.

Poonam Kapoor--- On Mon, 6/29/09, SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora wrote:

SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora Pls pray for me..."Sai " <experienceswithshirdisaibaba, "Sai " Monday, June 29, 2009, 5:35 PM

Guest guest

Dear sanket,

SAI never forget his devotees......

In my experience I faced lot of incident with my sai blessing which i was requested.....

I was Same situation in several times in india ... and also never forget my SATHGURU.....Now i am working in middle east.

So dont worry........... SAI WILL ALWAYS WITH US.

Jai sainath.

Glitter Graphics--- On Tue, 30/6/09, Poonam Dhingra <poonamd25 wrote:

Poonam Dhingra <poonamd25Re: Pls pray for me... Date: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 4:28 PM

Om Sai Ram Sanket,

Don't worry, Babaji will certainly help you in getting some good job soon. Just have faith and be patient and you will get everything.

Jai Sai Ram.

Poonam Kapoor--- On Mon, 6/29/09, SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora@ .co. in> wrote:

SANKET VORA <snehsan_vora@ .co. in> Pls pray for me..."Sai " <experienceswithshir disaibaba@ . co.in>, "Sai " <>Monday, June 29, 2009, 5:35 PM

Dear all sai devotees,Today m n very bad condition.... I wanna share wth you... I lost my job from last 6 mnths.. I tried a lot but no reply from any where n I dont want to go in marketing field again.... I fade up from it n I cant work heartly in it now... I apply many other places but no reply from all..Today m fully depended on my wife... My parents r also change by nature... M frustreted now...Pls pray for me to Sai.. I cant understand why sai forgot me...