IndiaDivine.org

Devotees Experience - Whatever I face, good or bad, I tell Baba By Sumanth Kumar, Chennai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Devotees Experience - Whatever I face, good or bad, I tell Baba By Sumanth Kumar, Chennai

Jai Sai ram To All

I was working in a company for 13 years and was doing well. The person to whom I was reporting was the head of the department. There was management change and the person to whom I reported, person changed. Since I was very old employee in the company, all the employees and company head and V.P.'s called me for work. I would do the work without looking at the clock. If I received a call while I was at home then I would work even though it was after office hours.

This created an ego problem for my head of department. He wanted to take away my responsibilities from me. He brought his own people into department and gave various responsibilities to them. He did not give much responsibility to me. Although he was torturing me and I was very disappointed with his behaviour, I kept quiet even despite his rude and harsh behaviour towards me. As days were going by his behaviour worsened and one day I made up my mind to find another alternate way.

So I prayed to Sai Baba. Whatever I face, good or bad, I tell Baba. So I told Baba to give me peace, and I wanted to get a new job with better position. One Thursday night I received a call from a company asking me to come for the interview the next day. I was selected for the next round and they were happy and they asked to come on Monday for a video conference with the head of department who is at Bombay.

However this got postponed to Thursday. I was selected and was very happy that my prayers were answered by Sai Baba. After I joined the new company, the person who called me for the interview told that he searching for the candidate for that particular position for a long time and on that day when he was about to call me, he was praying to Sai Baba and he was going through my profile and then he called me for interview. Now I am happy with my job. I got better position and salary. And I am grateful to Sai Baba for blessing me with a new job in a good company. Thank you Sai Baba.

OM SRI SADGURU SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

Sumanth Kumar, Chennai

1 of 1 Photo(s)