IndiaDivine.org

Are_you_going_to_finish_strong [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sai devotee Kishore Giri...........I am soooooooooo thankful to you for sending this clip............

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!! tears started rolling down from my eyes while watching, I could not control my self. Honestly its heart touching..........

I wish if I could sit one among those students and hug that man................

Baba please, please, bless this man...........please, be always be with him through out his life.

May Baba bless you.......

Jai Sai Ram

Prakash

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Kishor Giri <kishor.giri wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Kishor Giri included below]

Dear All Devotees,

Jai Sai Ram, I  am forwarding herewith a clip, Please watch this till end...., Whenenver you will be depressed just watch this.

After that I am sure that Inspite of difficulties, frustation  & challenges, you will feel the everlasting Inspiration within you.

This clip is a heart touching one. If you don't have a head phone or speakers don't watch this.

Sai will bless you Jai Sai Ram,

Kishor

A small devotee of Shri Sai

Guest guest

Dear Kishorji,JAY SAIRAMThis s absolutely wonderful clip.. My tears r came out.. U send me this clip in exact time to me... Yes... Yes I believe that Sai s here between us only...Thanx,SAI RAMSANKET VORA --- On Tue, 30/6/09, Kishor Giri <kishor.giri wrote:Kishor Giri <kishor.giri Are_you_going_to_finish_strong [1 Attachment] , "" , snehsan_vora, kishore_giri123, kishor_m_giriDate: Tuesday, 30 June, 2009, 6:11 PM

Dear All Devotees,

Jai Sai Ram, I am forwarding herewith a clip, Please watch this till end...., Whenenver you will be depressed just watch this.

After that I am sure that Inspite of difficulties, frustation & challenges, you will feel the everlasting Inspiration within you.

This clip is a heart touching one. If you don't have a head phone or speakers don't watch this.

Sai will bless you Jai Sai Ram,

Kishor

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Very nice and encouraging video.............

Thanks for the same.--- On Tue, 6/30/09, Kishor Giri <kishor.giri wrote:

Kishor Giri <kishor.giri Are_you_going_to_finish_strong [1 Attachment] , "" , snehsan_vora, kishore_giri123, kishor_m_giriDate: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 6:11 PM

Dear All Devotees,

Jai Sai Ram, I am forwarding herewith a clip, Please watch this till end...., Whenenver you will be depressed just watch this.

After that I am sure that Inspite of difficulties, frustation & challenges, you will feel the everlasting Inspiration within you.

Sai will bless you Jai Sai Ram,

Kishor