IndiaDivine.org

DEVOTEE'S EXPERIENCE - We have to work hard as well but keep Baba in mind and heart By Pravin [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

JAI SAI RAM

PARVIN JI --- On Thu, 7/16/09, swamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamy wrote:

swamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamy DEVOTEE'S EXPERIENCE - We have to work hard as well but keep Baba in mind and heart By Pravin [1 Attachment] , saibabanews , , "Manisha" , "Priyanka" <Allahamalik, "Hetal Patil" <experienceswithshirdisaibaba, "Nimmi Hira" Cc: "" Thursday, July 16, 2009, 6:24 AM

DEVOTEE'S EXPERIENCE - We have to work hard as well but keep Baba in mind and heart By Pravin Sai Ram

Some 10 years ago I face the greatest disaster of my life. I lost everything and became virtually a beggar. Although I was a very religious person, since

childhood I deserted all Gods. I made alcohol my only God my ultimate resort. I was drinking so much that I never knew whether it was day or night.

Nor did I take any interest in my wife and two young children. Their welfare was immaterial. One day on Janamasthami I met my friend who was holding Baba's

bhajans every month and he requested me to attend that very Sun­day. This I took as a biggest insult as I never believed in Baba and I knew why he wanted me

to attend a bhajan. That was because I was immersed in alcohol and I took it as my God.

For some reason I did agree. My wife requested me not to drink until the bhajan was over to which I strongly objected. I replied by saying that anything which

comes before my drink was not acceptable. My drinking was so bad that on many occasions I ended up in police cell or hospital. With a good drink I went to the

bhajan. When I returned back home as usual I poured my drink in the glass but to my surprise I could not drink.. Some magic restrained me to take even a sip.

That day onwards I started getting the vibrations of Baba and my faith in Himstarted to build. I read His Sai Satcharitra. As time passed my drinking

gradually re­ceded and my faith arose. I went to Shirdi and my life started improving slowly but steadily.

I found all the time something miraculous happening to me and I fully became dependent on Baba. I fol­lowed each and every suggestion as mentioned in the

Satcharitra. I followed word by word of what was writ­ten in the book. I never eat or drink or use anything without first offering to Baba. On my second visit

to Shirdi I bought a Murti of Baba and on my return to UK, I did not have my ticket confirmed. Yet I managed to travel in first class with Baba having

separate seat and by passing all security checks, as all the staff at the Bombay airport were devotees of Baba..

For the last 4/5 years I have lit a lamp in front of Baba's Murti. I was warned by friends and family about the risk of fire in the house while we are not at

home but I do not listen to anyone. Today nearly after 6/7 years of my faith in Baba I have with his blessing achieved five business areas, three residential

proper­ties.

AII in my family relations, community members (I was an active community worker)do not understand as to how I have achieved all this whereas I was bankrupt and

penniless and also had my business and house auctioned. All I wish to say to all Baba's devotees is that one has to become a part of Baba, follow his wishes and

not despair. He will give you all that you need without your asking Him. Faith is needed.

I did not achieve all easily. We have to work hard as well but keep Baba in mind and heart. The task will be painless.

Pravin