IndiaDivine.org

MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram !Dear AshajiMay I request you once again that I have still not received the miracle book and the poster. I hope you would please arrange a copy for me.I would pay the book price by DD to the author of the book.I am very sorry to trouble you once again sairam.May sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always.sairam,Viji

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8..

Sairam Vijayalakshmiji,

I am very sorry we have sent you the miracle book but the courier office called us and told us that your door number is wrong and they said they can't deliver it. I was little busy with pooja and other work so I could not mail you. Can you please resend your address.

May Sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always

Sairam

Ashalatha.R--- On Mon, 24/8/09, Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni wrote:

Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER Cc: rashalathaDate: Monday, 24 August, 2009, 2:06 PM

Om Sai Ram !Dear AshajiMay I request you once again that I have still not received the miracle book and the poster. I hope you would please arrange a copy for me.I would pay the book price by DD to the author of the book.I am very sorry to trouble you once again sairam.May sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always.sairam,Viji

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8..

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

My dear Sai beti Ashalata! Om Sai. Your service to Sai devotees is

unparallel. The way you respond, the way you monitor reminds me of

Sai's charter 'Whatever you do, do it with a sense of perfection.'

Really you are all blessed for Sai pulled you so early to His lap. May

Sai be with you ever. Ever in Sai Seva, C.Saibaba, Secretary,

Shirdi Sai Seva Samsthan, Puri, Orissa 9040194035 9178265499.

On 8/24/09, AshaLatha <rashalatha wrote:

> Sairam Vijayalakshmiji,

> I am very sorry we have sent you the miracle book but the courier office

> called us and told us that your door number is wrong and they said they

> can't deliver it. I was little busy with pooja and other work so I could not

> mail you. Can you please resend your address.

> May Sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always

> Sairam

> Ashalatha.R

>

> --- On Mon, 24/8/09, Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni wrote:

>

>

> Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni

> MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER

>

> Cc: rashalatha

> Monday, 24 August, 2009, 2:06 PM

>

>

>

>

>

Om Sai Ram !

>

> Dear Ashaji

>

> May I request you once again that I have still not received the miracle book

> and the poster. I hope you would please arrange a copy for me.I would pay

> the book price by DD to the author of the book.

>

> I am very sorry to trouble you once again  sairam.

>

> May sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always.

>

> sairam,

>

> Viji

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer

> 8..

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

> http://in.local./

Sairam Prakashji

My pranams to you. Uncleji I wanted to mail you but somehow I could not .I think today Sai wanted me to write to you. First of all let me thank you so much for your kind and blessing words for me. I am really in tears of Joy. My hearty thanks to my saima for giving me this blessing through you.

Ranadheer brother told me about your phone call and how sai arranged to send books to you and about the translation work in oriya I felt so happy and was longing to Sai to bless for tamil translation too. Now by the grace of Sai an ardent devotee like you Perumalji from chennai founder and priest of Sai mandir in Gowrivakkam is going to do our tamil translation.

I want to share my blissful dream with you, this dream I got just in 2days after knowing about your oriya translation"

MY DREAM: I was walking on a street and it was dark and I very clearly hear Sai arati-Madhyana arati being sung in one of the houses. I feel so happy about that and the arati was sung in tamil language so I just step into the house from where the audio is played and I see no one inside the house. I hear a lady voice but could not see her she is asking me "What do I need"

I told her I am able to hear tamil arati I want to know who lives in this house?

lady said this house belongs to SAIBABA. I was shocked then she says the person who lives in this house is named SAI BABA and she says he has gone out

Then I told her I heard tamil arati songs so I came inside your home

she says no way we dont play any songs in tamil But i told her no madam I am still hearing tamil arati and I am standing just inside your home.

then there was a table in which I saw a big SRI SAI SATCHARITRA long book the first page is kept open and I could read our Dabolkar-Hemandpantji's name very clearly. everything was in golden color. THIS IS MY DREAM

Morning when I woke up I was so happy about the dream and wanted to write to you and Ranadheer brother, only after this dream my mom told me that Chennai mandir founder is willing to translate our Miracle book into tamil and we co ordinated the same.

I thought our Saima wants me to contact you I know his dreams and words are filled with lot of meanings and I always try to search and get the proof or meaning. Unlceji I wish and pray that our Saima should give you good health and happiness and bless your family always.

Sairam

Ashalatha.R--- On Mon, 24/8/09, Saibaba C. <csaibaba wrote:

Saibaba C. <csaibabaRe: MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER Cc: vijoo_unniDate: Monday, 24 August, 2009, 11:40 PM

My dear Sai beti Ashalata! Om Sai. Your service to Sai devotees isunparallel. The way you respond, the way you monitor reminds me ofSai's charter 'Whatever you do, do it with a sense of perfection.'Really you are all blessed for Sai pulled you so early to His lap. MaySai be with you ever. Ever in Sai Seva, C.Saibaba, Secretary,Shirdi Sai Seva Samsthan, Puri, Orissa 9040194035 9178265499.On 8/24/09, AshaLatha <rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Sairam Vijayalakshmiji,> I am very sorry we have sent you the miracle book but the courier office> called us and told us that your door number is wrong and they said they> can't deliver it. I was little busy with pooja and other work so I could not> mail you. Can you please resend your

address.> May Sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always> Sairam> Ashalatha.R>> --- On Mon, 24/8/09, Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni > wrote:>>> Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni >> MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER> > Cc: rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in> Monday, 24 August, 2009, 2:06 PM>>>>>>>>>>>> Om Sai Ram !>> Dear Ashaji>> May I request you once again that I have still not received the miracle book> and the poster. I hope you would please arrange a copy for me.I would pay> the book price by DD to the author of the book.>> I am very sorry to trouble you once again sairam.>> May sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always.>> sairam,>> Viji>>>>>>>>>>>>>> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer> 8..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Looking for local information? Find it on Local> http://in.local. /

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Om Sri Sai RamAshalatha ji, your dream gave me such a blissful feeling just by reading. I can imagine how blissful you must have felt with this dream. Sai leelas are sooooo unique and wonderful. We are soo very blessed to be HIS devotees and blessed to be under HIS constant care. Love you tandri. Om Sri Sai RamMay Sai be with all of us like this forever and may HE guide us in the right path ie. HIS path. Om Sri Sai Ram

AshaLatha <rashalatha ; miracles of sai sai <miraclesofsaiTuesday, August 25, 2009 9:55:16 AMRe: MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER

Sairam Prakashji

My pranams to you. Uncleji I wanted to mail you but somehow I could not .I think today Sai wanted me to write to you. First of all let me thank you so much for your kind and blessing words for me. I am really in tears of Joy. My hearty thanks to my saima for giving me this blessing through you.

Ranadheer brother told me about your phone call and how sai arranged to send books to you and about the translation work in oriya I felt so happy and was longing to Sai to bless for tamil translation too. Now by the grace of Sai an ardent devotee like you Perumalji from chennai founder and priest of Sai mandir in Gowrivakkam is going to do our tamil translation.

I want to share my blissful dream with you, this dream I got just in 2days after knowing about your oriya translation"

MY DREAM: I was walking on a street and it was dark and I very clearly hear Sai arati-Madhyana arati being sung in one of the houses. I feel so happy about that and the arati was sung in tamil language so I just step into the house from where the audio is played and I see no one inside the house. I hear a lady voice but could not see her she is asking me "What do I need"

I told her I am able to hear tamil arati I want to know who lives in this house?

lady said this house belongs to SAIBABA. I was shocked then she says the person who lives in this house is named SAI BABA and she says he has gone out

she says no way we dont play any songs in tamil But i told her no madam I am still hearing tamil arati and I am standing just inside your home.

then there was a table in which I saw a big SRI SAI SATCHARITRA long book the first page is kept open and I could read our Dabolkar-Hemandpant ji's name very clearly. everything was in golden color. THIS IS MY DREAM

Morning when I woke up I was so happy about the dream and wanted to write to you and Ranadheer brother, only after this dream my mom told me that Chennai mandir founder is willing to translate our Miracle book into tamil and we co ordinated the same.

I thought our Saima wants me to contact you I know his dreams and words are filled with lot of meanings and I always try to search and get the proof or meaning. Unlceji I wish and pray that our Saima should give you good health and happiness and bless your family always.

Sairam

Ashalatha.R--- On Mon, 24/8/09, Saibaba C. <csaibaba (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Saibaba C. <csaibaba (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTERCc: vijoo_unni Monday, 24 August, 2009, 11:40 PM

My dear Sai beti Ashalata! Om Sai. Your service to Sai devotees isunparallel. The way you respond, the way you monitor reminds me ofSai's charter 'Whatever you do, do it with a sense of perfection.'Really you are all blessed for Sai pulled you so early to His lap. MaySai be with you ever. Ever in Sai Seva, C.Saibaba, Secretary,Shirdi Sai Seva Samsthan, Puri, Orissa 9040194035 9178265499.On 8/24/09, AshaLatha <rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> Sairam Vijayalakshmiji,> I am very sorry we have sent you the miracle book but the courier office> called us and told us that your door number is wrong and they said they> can't deliver it. I was little busy with pooja and other work so I could not> mail you. Can you please resend your

address.> May Sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always> Sairam> Ashalatha.R>> --- On Mon, 24/8/09, Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni > wrote:>>> Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni >> MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER> > Cc: rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in> Monday, 24 August, 2009, 2:06

PM>>>>>>>>>>>> Om Sai Ram !>> Dear Ashaji>> May I request you once again that I have still not received the miracle book> and the poster. I hope you would please arrange a copy for me.I would pay> the book price by DD to the author of the book.>> I am very sorry to trouble you once again sairam.>> May sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always.>> sairam,>> Viji>>>>>>>>>>>>>> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

Explorer> 8..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Looking for local information? Find it on Local> http://in.local. /

2009, 8, 26

Dear Sai devotee Ashaji:

I believe the following mail you sent to my mail ID was supposed to send to some other Prakash who is also a Sai devotee. Am I right?

My name is also Prakash, however, I am a resident of  U.A.E

The reason, even though I had sent you the mail requesting you to courier the Miracle book to my home town in Tellicherry, Kerala. But I never spoke to Ranadheer over the phone.

So, I am sure, the mail you were supposed to send to some other Prakash, without checking the actual receiver's mail ID, you posted to my mail ID.

However, I am thankful to you, because, you promised me that, the Miracle book will be courried to my home town in Kerala. By the way, do you have any idea when it can be delivered? I mean how many weeks or months.

I am sure that, Baba is always with you and with your family. Please, convey my best regards to your uncle.

May Baba bless you and be with you always in every step of your life.

I am surprised to know, what are you doing exactly? are you a student or???????????????? how do you get so much free time to reply and help most of the Sai devotees? Yes, without Baba's Kripa, it is impossible for you.  I am sure about it.

Once again, May Baba bless you all............... Please, reply me whenever you are free........

Jai Sai Ram

Prakash

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 6:55 PM, AshaLatha <rashalatha wrote:

Sairam Prakashji

I want to share my blissful dream with you, this dream I got just in 2days after knowing about your oriya translation "

MY DREAM: I was walking on a street and it was dark and I very clearly hear Sai arati-Madhyana arati being sung in one of the houses. I feel so happy about that and the arati was sung in tamil language so I just step into the house from where the audio is played and I see no one inside the house. I hear a lady voice but could not see her she is asking me " What do I need "

then there was a table in which I saw a big SRI SAI SATCHARITRA long book the first page is kept open and I could read our Dabolkar-Hemandpantji's name very clearly. everything was in golden color. THIS IS MY DREAM

Sairam

Ashalatha.R--- On Mon, 24/8/09, Saibaba C. <csaibaba wrote:

Saibaba C. <csaibabaRe: MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER

Cc: vijoo_unniDate: Monday, 24 August, 2009, 11:40 PM

My dear Sai beti Ashalata! Om Sai. Your service to Sai devotees isunparallel. The way you respond, the way you monitor reminds me ofSai's charter 'Whatever you do, do it with a sense of perfection.'

Really you are all blessed for Sai pulled you so early to His lap. MaySai be with you ever. Ever in Sai Seva, C.Saibaba, Secretary,Shirdi Sai Seva Samsthan, Puri, Orissa 9040194035 9178265499.On 8/24/09, AshaLatha <rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

> Sairam Vijayalakshmiji,> I am very sorry we have sent you the miracle book but the courier office> called us and told us that your door number is wrong and they said they> can't deliver it. I was little busy with pooja and other work so I could not

> mail you. Can you please resend your address.> May Sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always> Sairam> Ashalatha.R>> --- On Mon, 24/8/09, Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni > wrote:

>>> Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni >> MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER

> > Cc: rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in

> Monday, 24 August, 2009, 2:06 PM>>>>>>>>>>>> Om Sai Ram !>> Dear Ashaji>> May I request you once again that I have still not received the miracle book

> and the poster. I hope you would please arrange a copy for me.I would pay> the book price by DD to the author of the book.>> I am very sorry to trouble you once again  sairam.>> May sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always.

>> sairam,>> Viji>>>>>>>>>>>>>> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer

> 8..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Looking for local information? Find it on Local> http://in.local. /

My dear Sai beti. Its bliss all over in Sai Path. Only bliss, nothing

else. Every moment in Sai path is just bliss. Only requirement is

total surrender and right analysis of incidents in reference to Sai.

Saipatham means the path shown to us by Sai, the path He trod Himself.

Its highway to the destination, which again is Sai. If we attribute

every incident in our day to day life to Shri Sai Satcharitra we could

find numerous instances where could we feel ourselves that Sai is not

with us, but within us. In fact, I envy and jealous you, my daughters,

my grand son, Ranadheer, Hetal, Tana, Rajiv and numerous young

devotees for Sai took all of you into His lap at very early age. Of

course, Sai's grace is required to be His refugee. I am pulled to him

after I reached 52. Its bliss since then. In a gratitude to my Supreme

Father, I am now waking up Sai devotees I know thro' Sai messages

thro' SMS. SAI! MY SUPREME FATHER! I dont need anything except Your

Grace. I DONT LEAVE YOUR FEET. PLEASE SAI, KEEP ME AS A SLAVE AT YOUR

FEET FOREVER. Yours in Sai Seva, C.Saibaba, Orissa

On 8/26/09, Sirisha Ghatty <omsrisairam08 wrote:

> Om Sri Sai Ram

> Ashalatha ji, your dream gave me such a blissful feeling just by reading. I

> can imagine how blissful you must have felt with this dream. Sai leelas are

> sooooo unique and wonderful. We are soo very blessed to be HIS devotees and

> blessed to be under HIS constant care. Love you tandri. Om Sri Sai Ram

>

> May Sai be with all of us like this forever and may HE guide us in the right

> path ie. HIS path. Om Sri Sai Ram

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> AshaLatha <rashalatha

> ; miracles of sai sai

> <miraclesofsai

> Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:55:16 AM

> Re: MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER

>

>

> Sairam Prakashji

> My pranams to you. Uncleji I wanted to mail you but somehow I could not .I

> think today Sai wanted me to write to you. First of all let me thank you so

> much for your kind and blessing words for me. I am really in tears of Joy.

> My hearty thanks to my saima for giving me this blessing through you.

> Ranadheer brother told me about your phone call and how sai arranged to send

> books to you and about the translation work in oriya I felt so happy and was

> longing to Sai to bless for tamil translation too. Now by the grace of Sai

> an ardent devotee like you Perumalji from chennai founder and priest of Sai

> mandir in Gowrivakkam is going to do our tamil translation.

> I want to share my blissful dream with you, this dream I got just in 2days

> after knowing about your oriya translation "

> MY DREAM: I was walking on a street and it was dark and I very clearly hear

> Sai arati-Madhyana arati being sung in one of the houses. I feel so happy

> about that and the arati was sung in tamil language so I just step into the

> house from where the audio is played and I see no one inside the house. I

> hear a lady voice but could not see her she is asking me " What do I need "

> I told her I am able to hear tamil arati I want to know who lives in this

> house?

> lady said this house belongs to SAIBABA. I was shocked then she says the

> person who lives in this house is named SAI BABA and she says he has gone

> out

> Then I told her I heard tamil arati songs so I came inside your home

> she says no way we dont play any songs in tamil But i told her no madam I am

> still hearing tamil arati and I am standing just inside your home.

> then there was a table in which I saw a big SRI SAI SATCHARITRA long book

> the first page is kept open and I could read our Dabolkar-Hemandpant ji's

> name very clearly. everything was in golden color. THIS IS MY DREAM

> Morning when I woke up I was so happy about the dream and wanted to write to

> you and Ranadheer brother, only after this dream my mom told me that Chennai

> mandir founder is willing to translate our Miracle book into tamil and we co

> ordinated the same.

> I thought our Saima wants me to contact you I know his dreams and words are

> filled with lot of meanings and I always try to search and get the proof or

> meaning.

> Unlceji I wish and pray that our Saima should give you good health and

> happiness and bless your family always.

> May Sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always

> Sairam

> Ashalatha.R

> --- On Mon, 24/8/09, Saibaba C. <csaibaba (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

>

>

>>Saibaba C. <csaibaba (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

>>Re: MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER

>>

>>Cc: vijoo_unni

>>Monday, 24 August, 2009, 11:40 PM

>>

>>

>>

>>My dear Sai beti Ashalata! Om Sai. Your service to Sai devotees is

>>unparallel. The way you respond, the way you monitor reminds me of

>>Sai's charter 'Whatever you do, do it with a sense of perfection.'

>>Really you are all blessed for Sai pulled you so early to His lap. May

>>Sai be with you ever. Ever in Sai Seva, C.Saibaba, Secretary,

>>Shirdi Sai Seva Samsthan, Puri, Orissa 9040194035 9178265499.

>>

>>On 8/24/09, AshaLatha <rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>>> Sairam Vijayalakshmiji,

>>> I am very sorry we have sent you the miracle book but the courier office

>>> called us and told us that your door number is wrong and they said they

>>> can't deliver it. I was little busy with pooja and other work so I could

>>> not

>>> mail you. Can you please resend your

>> address.

>>> May Sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always

>>> Sairam

>>> Ashalatha.R

>>>

>>> --- On Mon, 24/8/09, Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni >

>>> wrote:

>>>

>>>

>>> Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni >

>>> MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER

>>>

>>> Cc: rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in

>>> Monday, 24 August, 2009, 2:06 PM

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Om Sai Ram !

>>>

>>> Dear Ashaji

>>>

>>> May I request you once again that I have still not received the miracle

>>> book

>>> and the poster. I hope you would please arrange a copy for me.I would pay

>>> the book price by DD to the author of the book.

>>>

>>> I am very sorry to trouble you once again sairam.

>>>

>>> May sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always.

>>>

>>> sairam,

>>>

>>> Viji

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet

>> Explorer

>>> 8..

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

>>> http://in.local. /

>>

>

> ________________________________

> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

>

>

>

>

>

Sairam Uncleji,

In my yesterday's reply to you by mistake I typed as prakashji instead of typing Saibabaji. Just then I read a reply from Prakashji and all this confusion.

Sai pulled me into his path when I was in my 20's he gave me this blessed life. From that day till this moment I feel his presence everywhere, and in everything. I have just one prayer to my Sai I don't want to have any more births but due to my karma if I happen to be born again I should realise my Sai the moment I am created so I will be in my Sai's hands from then. My Sai gives me the silence of the deep ocean inside me and I have enjoyed that bliss wondered . My Saima is guiding me to guide my friends to come into his path in this foreign land, that really makes me feel very happy that sai is blessing me to do something good.

Thanks alot Uncleji, I feel so blessed when I read your mail. I am just recalling your words day and night and thanking Sai for introducing a great devotee like you.

May Sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always.

Sairam,

Ashalatha.R--- On Wed, 26/8/09, Saibaba C. <csaibaba wrote:

Saibaba C. <csaibabaRe: MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER Date: Wednesday, 26 August, 2009, 10:26 AM

My dear Sai beti. Its bliss all over in Sai Path. Only bliss, nothingelse. Every moment in Sai path is just bliss. Only requirement istotal surrender and right analysis of incidents in reference to Sai.Saipatham means the path shown to us by Sai, the path He trod Himself.Its highway to the destination, which again is Sai. If we attributeevery incident in our day to day life to Shri Sai Satcharitra we couldfind numerous instances where could we feel ourselves that Sai is notwith us, but within us. In fact, I envy and jealous you, my daughters,my grand son, Ranadheer, Hetal, Tana, Rajiv and numerous youngdevotees for Sai took all of you into His lap at very early age. Ofcourse, Sai's grace is required to be His refugee. I am pulled to himafter I reached 52. Its bliss since then. In a gratitude to my SupremeFather, I am now waking up Sai devotees I know thro' Sai messagesthro' SMS. SAI! MY SUPREME

FATHER! I dont need anything except YourGrace. I DONT LEAVE YOUR FEET. PLEASE SAI, KEEP ME AS A SLAVE AT YOURFEET FOREVER. Yours in Sai Seva, C.Saibaba, OrissaOn 8/26/09, Sirisha Ghatty <omsrisairam08@ > wrote:> Om Sri Sai Ram> Ashalatha ji, your dream gave me such a blissful feeling just by reading. I> can imagine how blissful you must have felt with this dream. Sai leelas are> sooooo unique and wonderful. We are soo very blessed to be HIS devotees and> blessed to be under HIS constant care. Love you tandri. Om Sri Sai Ram>> May Sai be with all of us like this forever and may HE guide us in the right> path ie. HIS path. Om Sri Sai Ram>>>>> ____________ _________ _________

__> AshaLatha <rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in>> ; miracles of sai sai> <miraclesofsai@ gmail.com>> Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:55:16 AM> Re: MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER>>> Sairam Prakashji> My pranams to you. Uncleji I wanted to mail you but somehow I could not .I> think today Sai wanted me to write to you. First of all let me

thank you so> much for your kind and blessing words for me. I am really in tears of Joy.> My hearty thanks to my saima for giving me this blessing through you.> Ranadheer brother told me about your phone call and how sai arranged to send> books to you and about the translation work in oriya I felt so happy and was> longing to Sai to bless for tamil translation too. Now by the grace of Sai> an ardent devotee like you Perumalji from chennai founder and priest of Sai> mandir in Gowrivakkam is going to do our tamil translation.> I want to share my blissful dream with you, this dream I got just in 2days> after knowing about your oriya translation"> MY DREAM: I was walking on a street and it was dark and I very clearly hear> Sai arati-Madhyana arati being sung in one of the houses. I feel so happy> about that and the arati was sung in tamil language so I just step into

the> house from where the audio is played and I see no one inside the house. I> hear a lady voice but could not see her she is asking me "What do I need"> I told her I am able to hear tamil arati I want to know who lives in this> house?> lady said this house belongs to SAIBABA. I was shocked then she says the> person who lives in this house is named SAI BABA and she says he has gone> out> Then I told her I heard tamil arati songs so I came inside your home> she says no way we dont play any songs in tamil But i told her no madam I am> still hearing tamil arati and I am standing just inside your home.> then there was a table in which I saw a big SRI SAI SATCHARITRA long book> the first page is kept open and I could read our Dabolkar-Hemandpant ji's> name very clearly. everything was in golden color. THIS IS MY DREAM> Morning when I woke up I was so happy

about the dream and wanted to write to> you and Ranadheer brother, only after this dream my mom told me that Chennai> mandir founder is willing to translate our Miracle book into tamil and we co> ordinated the same.> I thought our Saima wants me to contact you I know his dreams and words are> filled with lot of meanings and I always try to search and get the proof or> meaning.> Unlceji I wish and pray that our Saima should give you good health and> happiness and bless your family always.> May Sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always> Sairam> Ashalatha.R> --- On Mon, 24/8/09, Saibaba C. <csaibaba (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:>>>>Saibaba C. <csaibaba (AT) gmail (DOT) com>>>Re: MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER>>>>Cc: vijoo_unni (AT) (DOT)

com>>Monday, 24 August, 2009, 11:40 PM>>>>>>>>My dear Sai beti Ashalata! Om Sai. Your service to Sai devotees is>>unparallel. The way you respond, the way you monitor reminds me of>>Sai's charter 'Whatever you do, do it with a sense of perfection.'>>Really you are all blessed for Sai pulled you so early to His lap. May>>Sai be with you ever. Ever in Sai Seva, C.Saibaba, Secretary,>>Shirdi Sai Seva Samsthan, Puri, Orissa 9040194035 9178265499.>>>>On 8/24/09, AshaLatha <rashalatha@ . co.in> wrote:>>> Sairam Vijayalakshmiji,>>> I am very sorry we have sent you the miracle book but the courier office>>> called us and told us that your door number is wrong and they said they>>> can't deliver it. I was little busy with pooja and other work so I could>>>

not>>> mail you. Can you please resend your>> address.>>> May Sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always>>> Sairam>>> Ashalatha.R>>>>>> --- On Mon, 24/8/09, Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni>>>> wrote:>>>>>>>>> Vijayalakshmi Veluthakkal <vijoo_unni>>>> MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER>>> >>> Cc: rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in>>> Monday, 24 August, 2009, 2:06 PM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Om Sai Ram !>>>>>> Dear Ashaji>>>>>> May I request

you once again that I have still not received the miracle>>> book>>> and the poster. I hope you would please arrange a copy for me.I would pay>>> the book price by DD to the author of the book.>>>>>> I am very sorry to trouble you once again sairam.>>>>>> May sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always.>>>>>> sairam,>>>>>> Viji>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet>> Explorer>>>

8..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Looking for local information? Find it on Local>>> http://in.local. />>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.> >>>>

Dear AshaLatha Beti,Sai Ram. You wrote: I have just one prayer to my Sai I don't want to have any more births but due to my karma if I happen to be born again I should realise my Sai the moment I am created so I will be in my Sai's hands from then.Tathastu. May it be so. Sai's blessings to you. Being elder to you, I too offer my blessings to you.His servant,SwamyHyderabad--- On Wed, 8/26/09, AshaLatha <rashalatha wrote:AshaLatha <rashalathaRe: MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER , csaibabaDate: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 9:45 PM

Sairam Uncleji,

In my yesterday's reply to you by mistake I typed as prakashji instead of typing Saibabaji. Just then I read a reply from Prakashji and all this confusion.

Sai pulled me into his path when I was in my 20's he gave me this blessed life. From that day till this moment I feel his presence everywhere, and in everything. I have just one prayer to my Sai I don't want to have any more births but due to my karma if I happen to be born again I should realise my Sai the moment I am created so I will be in my Sai's hands from then. My Sai gives me the silence of the deep ocean inside me and I have enjoyed that bliss wondered . My Saima is guiding me to guide my friends to come into his path in this foreign land, that really makes me feel very happy that sai is blessing me to do something good.

Thanks alot Uncleji, I feel so blessed when I read your mail. I am just recalling your words day and night and thanking Sai for introducing a great devotee like you.

Sairam,

Ashalatha.RRecent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

Ads on Learn more now. Reach customers searching for you.

Group Charity Citizen Schools

Best after school

program in the US

Small Business Group Ask questions, share experiences,_._,___

Sairam Uncleji,

Thanks alot for your blessings and prayers. As sai says we don't get to be in touch with any living creature in this world without our past relationship with them"Rinanubandh".

There must have been some relationship in between all our Saichildren in the past births that's why we are able to recognise,bless,pray and appreciate others services and deeds.

I thank my Saima for giving such a blessing through a sai devotee like you on Saibaba's day.

May Sai give you good health and bless all ofus, guide us and be with us always.

Sairam,

Ashalatha.R--- On Thu, 27/8/09, Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x wrote:

Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123xRe: MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER Date: Thursday, 27 August, 2009, 12:49 AM

Dear AshaLatha Beti,

Sai Ram. You wrote: I have just one prayer to my Sai I don't want to have any more births but due to my karma if I happen to be born again I should realise my Sai the moment I am created so I will be in my Sai's hands from then.

Tathastu. May it be so. Sai's blessings to you.

Being elder to you, I too offer my blessings to you.

His servant,

Swamy

Hyderabad--- On Wed, 8/26/09, AshaLatha <rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

AshaLatha <rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: MIRACLE BOOK AND POSTER, csaibaba (AT) gmail (DOT) comWednesday, August 26, 2009, 9:45 PM

Sairam Uncleji,

Sairam,

Ashalatha.R

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Ads on

Learn more now.

Reach customers

searching for you.

Group Charity

Citizen Schools

Best after school

program in the US

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences,_._,___

My dear Asha beti. Om Sai. Thats why I said you are all blessed as at

the tender age of 20 Sai pulled you to His path. I dont deserve to be

termed as devotee, I believe. Rather I am refugee at His feet. Waiting

to lift bricks as a labourer to His temple proposed at Puri, one of

the four dhams and abode of Lord Jagannath. You might have read the

miracle how Sai arrived at Puri at 13th miracle in The Miracle Book. I

dont need salvation, I am even prepared to take many more lifes if Sai

keeps me at His feet. May Sai bless you and continue your mission.

Yours in Sai Seva, C.Saibaba, Orissa

On 8/27/09, AshaLatha <rashalatha wrote:

> Sairam Uncleji,

> Thanks alot for your blessings and prayers. As sai says we don't get to be

> in touch with any living creature in this world without our past

> relationship with them " Rinanubandh " .

>

> There must have been some relationship in between all our Saichildren in the

> past births that's why we are able to recognise,bless,pray and appreciate

> others services and deeds.

>

> I thank my Saima for giving such a blessing through a sai devotee like you

> on Saibaba's day.

>

> May Sai give you good health and bless all ofus, guide us and be with us

> always.

> Sairam,

> Ashalatha.R

>

> --- On Thu, 27/8/09, Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x

> wrote:

>

>

> Swarna Venkateswara Swamy <truthseeker123x

>

> Thursday, 27 August, 2009, 12:49 AM

>

>

>

>

Dear AshaLatha Beti,

>

>

> Sai Ram. You wrote: I have just one prayer to my Sai I don't want to have

> any more births but due to my karma if I happen to be born again I should

> realise my Sai the moment I am created so I will be in my Sai's hands from

> then.

>

>

> Tathastu. May it be so. Sai's blessings to you.

>

>

> Being elder to you, I too offer my blessings to you.

>

>

> His servant,

>

>

> Swamy

> Hyderabad

>

> --- On Wed, 8/26/09, AshaLatha <rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

>

>

> AshaLatha <rashalatha (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> , csaibaba (AT) gmail (DOT) com

> Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 9:45 PM

>

>

>

Sairam Uncleji,

> In my yesterday's reply to you  by mistake I typed as prakashji instead of

> typing Saibabaji. Just then I read a reply from Prakashji and all this

> confusion.

> Sai pulled me into his path when I was in my 20's he gave me this blessed

> life. From that day till this moment I feel his presence everywhere, and in

> everything. I have just one prayer to my Sai I don't want to have any more

> births but due to my karma if I happen to be born again I should realise my

> Sai the moment I am created so I will be in my Sai's hands from then. My Sai

> gives me the  silence of the deep ocean inside me and I have enjoyed that

> bliss wondered .  My Saima is guiding me to guide my friends to come into

> his path in this foreign land, that really makes me feel very happy that sai

> is blessing me to do something good.

> Thanks alot Uncleji, I feel so blessed when I read your mail. I am just

> recalling your words day and night and thanking Sai for introducing a great

> devotee like you.

> May Sai be with all of us, bless us and guide us always.

> Sairam,

> Ashalatha.R

>

>

>

>

>

> Recent Activity

>

>

>  6

> New MembersVisit Your Group