IndiaDivine.org

Sai in my dream

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram,

On Monday night I had a dream that Sai Baba's idol in my home temple was wearing a mukut with a beautiful kalagi (perhaps red in colour) made of silk threads. Usually I don;t remember any dream, but this was the one I remembered when I got up in the morning. Now, out of the three mukuts I hv for Baba's shringar, none of them had kalagi on it. I was wondering what to do about it? Since I am in Bahrain, I don;t get much resources here to decorate Baba or temple. I bring the stuff whenever I visit India. Anyway, I started searching and laid my hands on a rakhi my sis-in-law had sent last year for my husband. I found a similar kalagi on it, though smaller than what I saw in my dream. I made some modification in that and somehow beautifully decorated one of the mukuts of Baba. Baba looked vey happy that day wearing that mukut. Though it is one of the dreams, I don;t understand if there is any significance behind it or Baba wants to convey something? If

anybody can make out, pl let me know.

sai sister

anita