IndiaDivine.org

Miracles of sai...Very endless...Really!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All Its bit lengthy mail but very interesting....Sai is sarvagna moorthi,.. He knows all matters of us and the difficulties of us, I wanna share this Unique miracle,,

which happend for me,, after that peda miracle:I work in BPO- Software company where tension and tight deadlines makes the part of my duty,, Since past couple of months i am facing Rough phase in my work place and nature of work what i do,.. and some times restless, After the peda miracle,, im undertaking the work of translation of the MIRACLE BOOK to kannada with Author s consent,, and Started the pious work on this thursday, there was heated debate and dicussion in the office regarding my work and i was feeling very tired..while coming to home in cab, after getting out of the car,, our neighbour who once made a copies of sai sloka which was written by me with

beautiful photo once again handed over me furthur copies of Sai slokas with neat offset,, i was overjoyed with sai s reply that : "I am with you always" the returning of that sloka copies with beautiful offset of Baba s photo brought immaculate Joy, later my neighbour (who makes the DESKTOP PUBLISHING) introduced to me his mother ,and i made namaskaras to her , she also shared many miracles with me, in which i also shared about my recent peda miracle, she was into tears, The very next day i ws feeling depressed that i had heated debate with my boss regarding  work my wife consoled me:" sai is ever with u dont worry ,",even though i was feeling happy regarding my sloka s Copy and

Babaji s reply... my mind was full of Vyakula (Depression..) When i went to sleep after the morning s Breakfast,,,(since it was saturday and holiday ... i slept), I had a dream ,, in that Dream I was reading the following lines,, which are really not there directly in saccharita ,, but indirectly if we analyze the lines are really present,, in the dream i was reading the following lines  as  a part of saccharita lines:"WHO EVER PUTS HIS JOB S RESPONSIBILITY ON ME SURELY I SHALL BEAR THE RESULT OF THEIR WORK AND I TURN THE DIFFICULTIES OF WORK PLACE INTO ENDLESS VICTORY"!!!!!"What a beautiful answer baba has given me in the dream?? friends im really speechless and im feeling too happy to write this miracle and i dont know how to thank sai, .When i told this dream and what happend with my neighbour to my mom;shantha,, she told,,Day by Day sai is answering your worry,, and good note is that,,,, You understood .. and in the process of understanding- his answer,,Dear Friends ,, thx for reading my lengthy mail.. What a beautiful answer our sai s providing.!!! Really my eyes are wet now...All the Best friendsss!!!"IF U WANT TO FIND SAI,,, EXPERIENCE AND INTREPRET HIS MIRACLE,, THEN HE IS WITH U,, AND U R WORRYLESS"Sure he is keeping his words:"IF U PUT BURDEN ON ME SURELY I SHALL BEAR IT"REALLY SAI YOU ARE THE IMMACULATE GIFT TO HUMANITY,, THE ESWAR, THE ALLAH, AND THE JESUS WHO CAME TO EARTH TO SAVE ALL OF US,BOW TO SAI PEACE TO ALLUmesh KR9845534032

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.