IndiaDivine.org

SHRI SHIRDI SAI BABA'S ASSURANCES TO HIS DEVOTEES

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SHRI SHIRDI SAI BABA'S ASSURANCES TO HIS DEVOTEES1. Entry into Shirdi removes all sufferings. 2. Whether sufferers or very poor people, the moment they enter Dwarakamayi, they will have happiness and wealth. 3. Even after leaving my physical body, I am very ever alert to the needs of my devotees. 4. The protection to my devotees will come from my Samadhi. 5. From my Samadhi itself, I will discharge all my duties. 6. My human body will speak from my Samadhi. 7. It is my duty to protect my devotees who come to me and who seek refuge in me. 8. My blessings are there to those who look to me. 9. Put your burdens on me and I shall carry them. 10. I shall give my advise or help the moment it is sought. 11. There is no question of `Want' in the houses of my devotees.

MANGAL ARATHIThe purport of the Telugu MANGAL ARATHI is given below in English Oh Sai Baba! Obeisance to you! Oh Sai! You are Lord Shiva; You are the beloved disciple of Venkusa; You live in Dwarakamayi; You are the Child of Gurudhan (Ganga Bhavajya) You dwell in Booty temple; You are the truthful bliss - You dwell in Shirdi; You are the greatest incarnation; You are omnipresent; You are the remover of the sufferings of devotees; You are the giver of energy, happiness, food and finally Mukthi (liberation) - Oh Sai Baba! Obeisance to you!I lay down my all at the feet of Sai Baba*****With Pranams at the Lotus Feet of Divine Lord SaiSai Ram