IndiaDivine.org

om sai ram----sai sister nityaasri

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all sai devotees,OM SAI RAM,

I am nityaasri from Bangalore, i am looking out for a job and i have posted my resume for the same,,,Please do all pray for me with saibaba to help me to get a job for what i am looking out and get placed very soon as i am really in need of and i am already frustrated for the same..since long time i am looking out for this.

I hope all your sincere prayers to saibaba will help me to get an interview call asap and i would be placed in a good company with good pay scale  by his miracles...As this job of mine will help me for my marriage also, as i am still not married. I hope you all will do the sincere prayers

I truly trust baba whole heartedly and i surrender my request to him .....and i know for sure you all will pray for me to get an job at the earliest.

Please please sai devotees pray for your sai sister nityaasri to get the job of her requirement...with lot of tears baba,,,

OM SAI RAMRegards,Nityaasri

jaigurudev

Sister Nityaa,

Dont worry you will defintely get job as soon as possible, please have faith on Saibaba he will 100% take care of you. We all pray to Sai Baba to get you job at the earliest.

Jai Sai Ram

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

nityaa sri <nsri01 Sent: Thu, 29 October, 2009 1:59:54 PM om sai ram----sai sister nityaasri

Dear all sai devotees,OM SAI RAM,I am nityaasri from Bangalore, i am looking out for a job and i have posted my resume for the same,,,Please do all pray for me with saibaba to help me to get a job for what i am looking out and get placed very soon as i am really in need of and i am already frustrated for the same..since long time i am looking out for this.I hope all your sincere prayers to saibaba will help me to get an interview call asap and i would be placed in a good company with good pay scale by his miracles...As this job of mine will help me for my marriage also, as i am still not married. I hope

you all will do the sincere prayersI truly trust baba whole heartedly and i surrender my request to him .....and i know for sure you all will pray for me to get an job at the earliest.Please please sai devotees pray for your sai sister nityaasri to get the job of her requirement. ..with lot of tears baba,,,OM SAI RAMRegards,Nityaasrijaigurudev

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

om sai ram,Thanks for your prayers,Let me put my part of effort and hope will soon let you know all at the earliest for the miracles which iam waiting for to happen from babas end.stay in touchnityaasri

09742143254On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 3:39 PM, sumanth kumar <sumanth5_kumar wrote:

Sister Nityaa,

Dont worry you will defintely get job as soon as possible, please have faith on Saibaba he will 100% take care of you. We all pray to Sai Baba to get you job at the earliest.

Jai Sai Ram 

Thanks & Regards,

Sumanth kumar

nityaa sri <nsri01

Thu, 29 October, 2009 1:59:54 PM om sai ram----sai sister nityaasri

Dear all sai devotees,OM SAI RAM,

I am nityaasri from Bangalore, i am looking out for a job and i have posted my resume for the same,,,Please do all pray for me with saibaba to help me to get a job for what i am looking out and get placed very soon as i am really in need of and i am already frustrated for the same..since long time i am looking out for this.

I hope all your sincere prayers to saibaba will help me to get an interview call asap and i would be placed in a good company with good pay scale  by his miracles...As this job of mine will help me for my marriage also, as i am still not married. I hope

you all will do the sincere prayersI truly trust baba whole heartedly and i surrender my request to him .....and i know for sure you all will pray for me to get an job at the earliest.

Please please sai devotees pray for your sai sister nityaasri to get the job of her requirement. ..with lot of tears baba,,,

OM SAI RAMRegards,Nityaasri

jaigurudev

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.