IndiaDivine.org

Shri Shirdi Sai Baba -Abhisekh Miracle Bubbles Video

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Friday, 30 October, 2009, 19:29

AUM SAI RAM;

POWER of DIVINE BREATHING

Dear Sai Bhandhu, and all Devotees of Shri Sainath Maharaj ji, the One Malik (Master) of ALL..Sab Ka Malik Ek..,

I had been invited by the SHIRDI SAI BABA ASSOCIATION OF LONDON yesterday where I took The Miracle Golden SAI BABA OF SHIRDI's Pratima..and all devotees were just lost in the expereince of their own with BABA's Divine Presence..later I shall post the pictures of this sacred occassion.

Next day early morning as usual we got ready for our Pooja and Aarti and Abhisekh ceremony..

We like to share this video with You, for You alone can understand and Experience BABA, without any talks or speeches explanations whatsoever...Just imagine..and be inspired, but more FEEL its YOU who is performing the SAI Abhisekh on HIS SWAROOPyou adore, Like I was this morning, the 30th Oct 2009..when suddenly I witnessed this AMAZING Leela happenning in front of my eyes, and fortunately the digital Movie Camera, was ready nearby and took these clips..so fantastic was the divine experience, I cannot describe..even if I had the full encyclopidea britannica..Kndly Pass this to anyone YOU know will Benefit by these rare Darshans of the BREATHING OF SAI..as seen here..Everyone knows without Breathing we cannot survive, we need air to breath and when in a swimming pool we dive under water we realse air, then ONE knows bubbles are coming out and rising to the Top Surface, exactly same way BABA seems to be Breathing..and Bubbles

are coming and rising above..

You can just Imagine the POWER of DIVINE BREATHING..that makes the ABHISEKH water made of KERSAR saffron and used for many various Health Problems,,This unique Miracle Golden Prathima of SAI BABA may soon Come to India..JAI SAI RAM In complete surrender to His Will, and offering this token ouf our LOVE & Devotion at His most precious Charans

JK Bhaiya

Friday, 30 October, 2009, 19:06

Help Centre | email options | report spam

saikiran108 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

Shri Shirdi Sai Baba -Abhisekh Miracle Bubbles

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

© 2009 YouTube, LLC901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066