IndiaDivine.org

I Want To See You Face To Face - Shirdi Sai Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ek Baar Tumse Ru-Ba-Ru Ho Jaau To Baat Ban Jaaegi Ek Mulaakaat Kar Lu To Baat Ban Jaaegi Sochta Hu, Vo Samay Bhi Kya Samay Hoga Jab Tumhaari-Meri Baat Hogi Main Tumhaare Khyaalo/Khwaabo Mein Hi Tha Tabhi Kisine Muje Thap-thapaaya Bolaa, Utho, Baba Ne Tumhe Hai Bulaaya Main Tumhaare Samaksh Aa Gaya Tumhe Apni Nazaron Mein Bithaa Bhi Naa Paayaa Ki Bas Ghabaraayaa Tumne Apnaa Varad Hast Uthaayaa Mere Mastishak Par Lagaayaa Tabhi Mujhe Romach Ho Paayaa Lagtaa Tha, Maine Sab Kuch Paayaa Us Samay Lagaa Yah Samay Tham Jaaye To Baat Ban Jaaegi Yah Mulaakaat Puri Raat Ho Jaaye To Baat Ban Jaayegi

English Translation : I want to see You face to face, Baba. Let me meet You once and my life will get its meaning. I cant imagine that moment when You will be in front of me and We Both will talk. I was thinking about You and someone came and said, "Come on, Baba has called you". When i came in front of You, i could not fill Your form in my eyes, but before that i was frightened. Seeing my such state, You gently put Your Hand on my head and my body was thrilled. I wish that this moment freezes here only and Our talks should last for whole night.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

1 of 1 Photo(s)