IndiaDivine.org

- Sri Sai Satcharitra Weekly Group Parayan- 3rd December ,2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram Devotees taking part in "Sri Sai Satcharitra Weekly Group Parayan on - 3rd December,2009" are kindly requested to check the below url for chapters allocation:

http:///parayan.html If any member is NOT interested to be a part of this weekly parayan, they can just update us at parayan

Next Weekly Group Parayan - 10th December, Thursday

For Shirdi Sai Aartis, Greetings, Messages and Wallpapers...Kindly visit... May Baba Bless Us All

Om Sai Ram,

I would be interested to be the part of Group parayan. Request you to kinldy include my name and allocate me a chapter.

Thanking You

Kshama

swamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamyManisha ; Hetal Patil <experienceswithshirdisaibaba; Nimmi Hira ; Renuka <shirdibabasaisharan >Cc: Wed, December 2, 2009 9:48:25 PM - Sri Sai Satcharitra Weekly Group Parayan"- 3rd December ,2009

Om Sai Ram Devotees taking part in "Sri Sai Satcharitra Weekly Group Parayan on - 3rd December,2009" are kindly requested to check the below url for chapters allocation:

http://www.saishara n.info/parayan. html If any member is NOT interested to be a part of this weekly parayan, they can just update us at parayan (AT) saisharan (DOT) info

Next Weekly Group Parayan - 10th December, Thursday

For Shirdi Sai Aartis, Greetings, Messages and Wallpapers.. .Kindly visit... www.saisharan.. infoMay Baba Bless Us All