IndiaDivine.org

Thought for the day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thanks for guide us and baba>s messages jai sai ramArun N Reddy <arunreddy_n wrote: The aeroplane has to land at a certain place in order to take on board those who have reserved the right to fly by purchasing the tickets. The Lord descends upon the earth so that those who have won the right to be liberated may be saved. Incidentally, others too will know of the Lord, of His grace and ways of winning it and the joy of

liberation. However, a few ignorant people will cavil at the very Lord who has come to save them. - Satya Sai Baba As written at PRASANTHI NILAYAM TODAY http://groups.msn.com/ Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

• 1 month later...

Sairam to all. Mother Sai knows our difficulties and guides us at all times but we,, so much engrossed in our day to day lives, full of ups and downs some times fail to see the Divine Hand behind everything that happens. The very thought that Swamy is watching all that we are saying and doing itself gives me a feeling of security and at the same time caution. Life is not the same after coming to Sai Fold. ANANTHA KOTI PRANAMS TO THE LOTUS FEET OF MOTHER SAI!!! JAI SAI RAM Thankam Nair,

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.

• 2 years later...

todays thought was very valuable and very inspiring

swamy mahadevan <mahadevanvnswamyManisha ; Hetal Patil <experienceswithshirdisaibaba; Nimmi Hira ; Renuka <shirdibabasaisharan >Sat, 7 November, 2009 8:00:57 AM Thought for the day

Valuable time should not be wasted in worthless talk. Conversation must be pleasant and to the point; it can be kept polite and simple, then your peace will become firm. When everything is dedicated to the Lord, there will be no room for worry or sorrow or even joy. If you rid yourself thus of attachment, your peace can never be disturbed. When I, my, mine, my own, you, yours...when these ideas take hold of the mind, peace suffers a setback. To get the attitude of sincerely offering all to Him, Love combined with faith in oneself, is essential. That is what is called Bhakthi or Devotion.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

• 3 weeks later...

Be always saturated with love. Do not use poisonous words against anyone, for words are more fatal than even arrows. Speak softly and sweetly. Sympathise with the suffering and the ignorant. Do your best to apply the salve of soothing words and render timely help. Do not damage anyone’s faith in virtue and Divinity. Encourage others to have that faith by demonstrating in your own life that virtue is its own reward and that Divinity is all-pervasive and all-powerful.