IndiaDivine.org

LOVE MY EXCLUSLVELY...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The True Devotee -------- LOVE MY EXCLUSLVELY...THIS STORY REMINDS US TO KEEP SWAMI IN OUR HEARTS...ALL THE

TIME...ALL THE TIME. RAM. This story shows how much God wants us to develop a loving relationship with Him...He waits patiently for us to come home, and responds when we truly want Him. Dr, V.K. Gokak, the first vice chancellor of Swami's university The Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning. told me that one day he asked Sai Baba to come to his house for a meal. Sai Baba readily accepted. Dr,Gokak was excited, cleaned his house, and waited for Swami to come. Days and weeks passed. A year went by, Dr.Gokak began to think that Swami had forgotten. Then one day, while sitting in front of altar, he noticed that the most prominent pictures were of a guru had in the past and still felt fondly toward...Off to the side and hanging on the wall was a small picture of Swami. "This is not right, "thought Dr. Gokak. Remembering that now Swami was the main focus of his devotion, he quickly changed the placement of pictures so that Swami was the most central position. That very day, just after this seemingly small change occured Swami came to Dr.Gokak and said warmly, "Now I will come for the meal." ... Oh how subtle and sweet in the way Swami shows us how personal and intimate he

wants our relationship with him to be. (Sharing With Sai Love) Ram.ChuganiRam ChuganiKobe, Japanrgcjp

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!