IndiaDivine.org

an incidence -timing by Swami!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sairam In 2002 , my mother- in -law had to undergo a major heart surgery .We had to pay Rs 1.2 lakhs as advance before the surgery . It was already night . We some how managed to pay 80,000/ .I startedthinking about my company clients , as to who i could ask and did talk to 4 or 5 of them . I was calling inside .. ' Swami , Swami ... Swami "They didnt give us time to get the money as operation was emergency.Took to real surprise , one of the Directors of a company known to me , was actually passing via the hospital , with cash in his hand , for the sake of dollar-conversion . Swami did it ! As , this Director was to get his payment only the next day but unexpectedly , he got it jus before he left his office for his home thatday .He said over the cell . Then , he jus turns his car into the hospital and pays our Rs.40,000/ He says that some RBI problem which i was trying to solve , got solved very easily and he any way owes me a Rs.20,000 for that . He says further that he is not even expecting the remaining RS.20,000 from me for the way far I had gone to some few other problems for them !( i later did serve the company for some more assignments , to balancemy conscience ! ) I have always been touched by

'timing-aspect ' of Swami !! .. the 'timing ' of events by Swami in my life ever keeps me in full spirits and fine tunes with Swami ! ... and am sure its the same in the lives of Many ! sairam sairam sairam sai rukmani

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.