IndiaDivine.org

SATHYAM...SIVAM...SUNDARAM...VOL-5

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SATHYAM...SIVAM...SUNDARAM--VOL-5 ------ Swami says: "I am beyound the reach of the most intensive enquiry and the most meticulous measurement. Only those who have recognized My love and experienced it, can aspire to have a glompse of My divine nature. In the Bhagaved-Geeta we have similar revelations by Bhagavan Sri

Krishna- "Neighter the hosts of devas not the great rishis Know My Origin, for in every aspect I am the source of the devas and the rishis. "O Arjuna, I know all the beings of the past,present and the furure but no one knows Me!" When Arnold Schulman- a reputed Hollywood screenwritter and playwright-asked Bhagavan, "Are You God?" He replied, How can an ant measure the depth of the ocean or a fish discover the truth of the sky?" At another time Bhagavan revealed, "Instead of trying to know who I am, try to know who are you. When you know yourself, you will know Me!" We will understand Baba to the estent He reveals Himself to us and to the extent we know ourselvees. If we study the life of Baba, we will see that He has made different revealations about Himself to different people at differnt stages of His life. Baba Himself has explained why He had to do it so- 'Like all Avatars, Krishna announced His advent to the world, bit by bit, step by step, testing everytime how far the reality would be accepted by he people around. So is the case now with this Avatar. The signs and miracles were inteded, then as now, to proclaim the Avatar!" (Sharing with Sai Love) Ram.Chugani Ram ChuganiKobe, Japanrgcjp

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.