IndiaDivine.org

Re:October 5th 1:00 pm - Vishwa Viraat Roopa announcement after evening

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Brother, May be its Swami's one of leela. He wanted to see how crazy we people are to see at the moon and than feeling bad. We didnot have the virat roop darshan. Swami's is the resident of our hardya, So brother close your eyes think of him and he will bless you with his beautifull darshan. You must have heard that " Bhagwan change his rule for the comforrt of his devotee" So have full faith in him take care /sairam Vijayathankam nair <planter1812 wrote: Sairam Dear Brothers and Sisters, I was not lucky enough to hear the news of Swamy's Vishwa Viraat Roopa Darshn on Thursday the 4th October. Had I known, at that appointed time I would have looked at the moon from wherever I am stationed, and if it was the Divine Will, then I too would have had the wonderful experience. Now I am stationed at Gaziabad, but nevertheless i shall make it a point to look at the moon in the evenings hereafter - Only Bhagavan knows when the wonderful Mercy will fall on me. Anantha Koti Pranams to my Beloved Swamy's Lotus Feet. Jai Sai Ram Thankam Nair Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly

Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.